UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Good females out of Bat?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

Good females out of Bat?

I have heard about and read about all the good dogs batman is producing but most i hear are males (Hobie, joker, sting, etc) What are the good females out of Batman? I'm asking because if I breed a female to Batman I am more interested in keeping a female and was just curious how female dogs out of batman were doing? (I know the mother plays a role too but I'm just curious)

Thanks!

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2016 09:42 AM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

You don't see many good females out of Batman and I feel like the biggest reason you don't is bc ppl aren't pushing the females. I had a female that was out of Bat and the only reason I bought her was because I use to own her littermate bro. He was a very nice dog, but had a few holes. Now the female was completely different than her brother. She could tree coins and was pretty good about having a Coon. Yes I think she could make Nitech, but I like males and didn't push her. I carried her to one hunt and she looked like pure junk. Along with the rest of the cast. If you get a nice female out of bat that can win. You can bet she will bring some money

Home of the Rattle Box Squaller
Nitech' Pr' Teague's Bama Timber Rattler
GRNitech' Pr' Ky River Giz
Pr' Teague's Late Nite Riddler
Pr' BTTB Storm

Old Post 10-04-2016 02:09 PM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Here's a 17 mo. old female out of Batman x Daze that I like as well as anything I've ever messed with, at this age.

Click here for a link for more info. on her.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 10-04-2016 03:06 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE AYERS
UKC Forum Member

Feel free to call. 606 438 3318. There was 2 females in the top 100 of the world hunt this yr.

nt ch Ky River Crazy

Old Post 10-04-2016 11:09 PM
SHANE AYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE AYERS Click here to Send SHANE AYERS a Private Message Find more posts by SHANE AYERS Add SHANE AYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with 3 GrNitech females and a Nitech out of him. Real nice dogs.

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 10-05-2016 03:38 AM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info!!

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Old Post 10-05-2016 06:44 AM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

David Bastean has a female I sold him as a pup that's came along pretty nice! She's out of Batman and Trixie (Hawk)

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Old Post 10-06-2016 08:35 PM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevwallace
UKC Forum Member

Got a hard treeing female out of Batman.

Old Post 10-07-2016 02:27 PM
stevwallace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevwallace Click here to Send stevwallace a Private Message Click Here to Email stevwallace Find more posts by stevwallace Add stevwallace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

female

I would like to get my hands on 2 good young females started out of bat will be picke about the mother if any of you folks has 1 or 2 call me 7067673703 thanks

Old Post 10-07-2016 11:37 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Clays_coondogs
David Bastean has a female I sold him as a pup that's came along pretty nice! She's out of Batman and Trixie (Hawk)

She's a real nice dog Clay. I just haven't hunted her as much as I should have. Tried to breed her to Smokey first heat but she didn't take. Planning to try again next time.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 10-11-2016 04:54 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John D
Here's a 17 mo. old female out of Batman x Daze that I like as well as anything I've ever messed with, at this age.

Click here for a link for more info. on her.

John you need to get an alpha so you don't have to put 3 collars on the poor dog.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 10-11-2016 04:58 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote