UKC Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Black & Tans (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- Good females out of Bat? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928463665)

Posted by BlackDogs26 on 10-04-2016 09:42 AM:

Good females out of Bat?

I have heard about and read about all the good dogs batman is producing but most i hear are males (Hobie, joker, sting, etc) What are the good females out of Batman? I'm asking because if I breed a female to Batman I am more interested in keeping a female and was just curious how female dogs out of batman were doing? (I know the mother plays a role too but I'm just curious)

Thanks!

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Posted by DeerSlyer86 on 10-04-2016 02:09 PM:

You don't see many good females out of Batman and I feel like the biggest reason you don't is bc ppl aren't pushing the females. I had a female that was out of Bat and the only reason I bought her was because I use to own her littermate bro. He was a very nice dog, but had a few holes. Now the female was completely different than her brother. She could tree coins and was pretty good about having a Coon. Yes I think she could make Nitech, but I like males and didn't push her. I carried her to one hunt and she looked like pure junk. Along with the rest of the cast. If you get a nice female out of bat that can win. You can bet she will bring some money

Home of the Rattle Box Squaller
Nitech' Pr' Teague's Bama Timber Rattler
GRNitech' Pr' Ky River Giz
Pr' Teague's Late Nite Riddler
Pr' BTTB Storm

Posted by John D on 10-04-2016 03:06 PM:

Here's a 17 mo. old female out of Batman x Daze that I like as well as anything I've ever messed with, at this age.

Click here for a link for more info. on her.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Posted by SHANE AYERS on 10-04-2016 11:09 PM:

Feel free to call. 606 438 3318. There was 2 females in the top 100 of the world hunt this yr.

nt ch Ky River Crazy

Posted by Andrew Jones on 10-05-2016 03:38 AM:

I've hunted with 3 GrNitech females and a Nitech out of him. Real nice dogs.

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Posted by BlackDogs26 on 10-05-2016 06:44 AM:

Thanks for the info!!

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Posted by Clays_coondogs on 10-06-2016 08:35 PM:

David Bastean has a female I sold him as a pup that's came along pretty nice! She's out of Batman and Trixie (Hawk)

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Posted by stevwallace on 10-07-2016 02:27 PM:

Got a hard treeing female out of Batman.

Posted by Orville White J on 10-07-2016 11:37 PM:

female

I would like to get my hands on 2 good young females started out of bat will be picke about the mother if any of you folks has 1 or 2 call me 7067673703 thanks

Posted by davebastean on 10-11-2016 04:54 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Clays_coondogs
David Bastean has a female I sold him as a pup that's came along pretty nice! She's out of Batman and Trixie (Hawk)

She's a real nice dog Clay. I just haven't hunted her as much as I should have. Tried to breed her to Smokey first heat but she didn't take. Planning to try again next time.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Posted by davebastean on 10-11-2016 04:58 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by John D
Here's a 17 mo. old female out of Batman x Daze that I like as well as anything I've ever messed with, at this age.

Click here for a link for more info. on her.

John you need to get an alpha so you don't have to put 3 collars on the poor dog.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)