UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2016 TN State hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

2016 TN State hunt

Hunted both nights and was pretty disappointed. To many feeder buckets for my liking. Enjoyed my time just wish we had shined more coons. Move it somewhere we can tree wild coons is my vote. Anybody know the final cast this morning and the winner? Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2016 05:50 PM
hallaaron81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hallaaron81 Click here to Send hallaaron81 a Private Message Click Here to Email hallaaron81 Find more posts by hallaaron81 Add hallaaron81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey cooner
UKC Forum Member

Yes

Totally agree

Old Post 05-22-2016 07:35 PM
Trey cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey cooner Click here to Send Trey cooner a Private Message Find more posts by Trey cooner Add Trey cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

State hunt winner

Do you know who won perhaps?

Old Post 05-22-2016 07:44 PM
hallaaron81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hallaaron81 Click here to Send hallaaron81 a Private Message Click Here to Email hallaaron81 Find more posts by hallaaron81 Add hallaaron81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Mitch Loggins and his shotgun dog.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 05-23-2016 02:05 AM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

Thank you! Do you know who all was in the Final 4?

Old Post 05-23-2016 02:42 AM
Josh Longmire
UKC Forum Member

Mitch Loggins, John Bull, Andy Lichlyter, and Phillip Cate. And yes all four are East Tn boys.

Old Post 05-23-2016 02:48 AM
Josh Longmire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Longmire Click here to Send Josh Longmire a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Longmire Find more posts by Josh Longmire Add Josh Longmire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

Doesn't surprise me. I had the feeling after last night that the home team had the advantage. Congratulations to all 4 and especially the winner! We paid our $ and tried hard. Better luck next year

Old Post 05-23-2016 03:10 AM
Josh Longmire
UKC Forum Member

Pretty much like that any where but appreciate you coming up and trying. That's what makes a dog a dog hunting him in many different situations. They never get to old to learn.

Old Post 05-23-2016 03:13 AM
Josh Longmire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Longmire Click here to Send Josh Longmire a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Longmire Find more posts by Josh Longmire Add Josh Longmire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

Hey no problem man! Other than the way my dog performed last night, I had a good time. Despite the weather Friday and most of Saturday.

Old Post 05-23-2016 03:23 AM
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Home team Mitch don't hunt up there much he's a hour to hour 30 mins away. But his dog don't stand on its head he will move a track. When he parks under tree it has a coon buckets or wild just how the game is played. Its not my favorite way to tree either.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 05-23-2016 04:08 AM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Longmire
UKC Forum Member

True Mike I don't hunt to many buckets either. But Mitch's dog is a prime example on what I'm talking about. You can drop him in any situation and he will tree coons. Mitch has hunted that dog everywhere and it shows.

Old Post 05-23-2016 04:13 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dawgg03
Home team Mitch don't hunt up there much he's a hour to hour 30 mins away. But his dog don't stand on its head he will move a track. When he parks under tree it has a coon buckets or wild just how the game is played. Its not my favorite way to tree either.
Wait a minute sir !!!! You liked the bucket of KFC when you was here , so don't get on here and feed me all this crap about you don't like buckets . By the way my knee is good . 🤒

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 05-23-2016 at 04:16 AM

Old Post 05-23-2016 04:14 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Longmire
True Mike I don't hunt to many buckets either. But Mitch's dog is a prime example on what I'm talking about. You can drop him in any situation and he will tree coons. Mitch has hunted that dog everywhere and it shows.
Agree 100%

Old Post 05-23-2016 04:15 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to have to get him used to feeders I see. He does good finding a track and working it. Just unfamiliar with all the tracks and picking 1 out around a feeder. When I guide here usually +200 wins the cast. Not many coons here.

Old Post 05-23-2016 04:56 AM
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

I like those buckets Charles . Headed up your way this weekend may stop by I will call you. Glad knees better lol

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 05-23-2016 01:29 PM