UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > PKC Ch UKC Grnite Ch, Trackman's Neon Nightmare
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
R Jerry Leviner
UKC Forum Member

PKC Ch UKC Grnite Ch, Trackman's Neon Nightmare

Congratulations to Cody Knighton and Jimmy Inman for placing Nightmare (Carolina Stylish Trooper) 16th place in the Grand American on Saturday night! This was the last dog I sold that didn't satisfiy the buyer! He has now made PKC ch and UKC Grand nite ch.
Andy Harper put the initial 1ST place win in UKC on him. Again, congratulations on your win!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2015 06:08 PM
R Jerry Leviner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Jerry Leviner Click here to Send R Jerry Leviner a Private Message Click Here to Email R Jerry Leviner Find more posts by R Jerry Leviner Add R Jerry Leviner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Jerry, so this was the dog that you hunted with myself when Randalls pup Bongo had one caught in the swamp,Trooper was split and had the one we took out with the pistol and Darlin was split in the beaver pond.Also the same dog that came back to the truck when it started thundering and lighting, sounds like Trooper has a home.Congrats guys...I go on first shift next week....COONS BETTER RUN...

Old Post 01-07-2015 07:15 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R Jerry Leviner
UKC Forum Member

James Grice

Yes! He was the one that treed the coon beside the highway! Call me when you ready to go next week!

Old Post 01-07-2015 07:27 PM
R Jerry Leviner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Jerry Leviner Click here to Send R Jerry Leviner a Private Message Click Here to Email R Jerry Leviner Find more posts by R Jerry Leviner Add R Jerry Leviner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fergusoncreek
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jerry. He isn't perfect but I've never seen one that was. He sure doesn't come back in the rain and thunder anymore! One of the best I've ever had on the end of a leash and has done plenty of winning. We should've had 500+ but only two of us seen the coon go into a hole in a den tree so it was circled. People will be seeing more of him in the future. Accurate hound that can move a track and goes till he's treed!

Old Post 01-07-2015 08:52 PM
fergusoncreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fergusoncreek Click here to Send fergusoncreek a Private Message Click Here to Email fergusoncreek Find more posts by fergusoncreek Add fergusoncreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R Jerry Leviner
UKC Forum Member

Nice Hound!

I liked him a lot! Was a real track dog and very,very accurate with a loud mouth! Good luck with him in the future and keep me posted on his future wins!

Old Post 01-07-2015 11:07 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

I heard yall treed coons last night, Jerry you should buy us 3 spots for the B.R. Hunt in Walterboro this week end...Randall would buy the breakfast,I could do the driving...I got this male pup from Ole Bo,He s wanting to get loose real bad. He is just lightly started but this week end I,m gonna let him and his little sister have there time...He has got a real mouth and he is wound up real tight...

Old Post 01-08-2015 12:43 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

He has every action as his Grandsire PETE with a mouth like his daddy,Ragin Bo........I call him ...SONNY BOY, registered name is Bo,s Ragin Son.

Old Post 01-08-2015 12:55 AM
R Jerry Leviner
UKC Forum Member

Let's Go!

Ha!Ha! Not ready to go to a hunt but will go hunting with you and Randel! Yea, we had a good hunt! Treed 3 singles, two splits!

Old Post 01-08-2015 01:52 PM
R Jerry Leviner
UKC Forum Member

Litter Mate

James:Mike Rivers has a male mate to your pup that he said was splitting with a coon!

Old Post 01-08-2015 05:50 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear,I bet he is a good lookin pup,May contact Mike and listen to him work one night.

Old Post 01-09-2015 07:54 AM
wanabe
UKC Forum Member

Can we get a picture

Old Post 01-14-2015 02:48 PM
wanabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanabe Click here to Send wanabe a Private Message Find more posts by wanabe Add wanabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fergusoncreek
New UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-15-2015 12:21 AM
fergusoncreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fergusoncreek Click here to Send fergusoncreek a Private Message Click Here to Email fergusoncreek Find more posts by fergusoncreek Add fergusoncreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote