UKC Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52)
-- PKC Ch UKC Grnite Ch, Trackman's Neon Nightmare (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928403707)

Posted by R Jerry Leviner on 01-07-2015 06:08 PM:

PKC Ch UKC Grnite Ch, Trackman's Neon Nightmare

Congratulations to Cody Knighton and Jimmy Inman for placing Nightmare (Carolina Stylish Trooper) 16th place in the Grand American on Saturday night! This was the last dog I sold that didn't satisfiy the buyer! He has now made PKC ch and UKC Grand nite ch.
Andy Harper put the initial 1ST place win in UKC on him. Again, congratulations on your win!

Posted by James B Grice on 01-07-2015 07:15 PM:

Jerry, so this was the dog that you hunted with myself when Randalls pup Bongo had one caught in the swamp,Trooper was split and had the one we took out with the pistol and Darlin was split in the beaver pond.Also the same dog that came back to the truck when it started thundering and lighting, sounds like Trooper has a home.Congrats guys...I go on first shift next week....COONS BETTER RUN...

Posted by R Jerry Leviner on 01-07-2015 07:27 PM:

James Grice

Yes! He was the one that treed the coon beside the highway! Call me when you ready to go next week!

Posted by fergusoncreek on 01-07-2015 08:52 PM:

Thanks Jerry. He isn't perfect but I've never seen one that was. He sure doesn't come back in the rain and thunder anymore! One of the best I've ever had on the end of a leash and has done plenty of winning. We should've had 500+ but only two of us seen the coon go into a hole in a den tree so it was circled. People will be seeing more of him in the future. Accurate hound that can move a track and goes till he's treed!

Posted by R Jerry Leviner on 01-07-2015 11:07 PM:

Nice Hound!

I liked him a lot! Was a real track dog and very,very accurate with a loud mouth! Good luck with him in the future and keep me posted on his future wins!

Posted by James B Grice on 01-08-2015 12:43 AM:

I heard yall treed coons last night, Jerry you should buy us 3 spots for the B.R. Hunt in Walterboro this week end...Randall would buy the breakfast,I could do the driving...I got this male pup from Ole Bo,He s wanting to get loose real bad. He is just lightly started but this week end I,m gonna let him and his little sister have there time...He has got a real mouth and he is wound up real tight...

Posted by James B Grice on 01-08-2015 12:55 AM:

He has every action as his Grandsire PETE with a mouth like his daddy,Ragin Bo........I call him ...SONNY BOY, registered name is Bo,s Ragin Son.

Posted by R Jerry Leviner on 01-08-2015 01:52 PM:

Let's Go!

Ha!Ha! Not ready to go to a hunt but will go hunting with you and Randel! Yea, we had a good hunt! Treed 3 singles, two splits!

Posted by R Jerry Leviner on 01-08-2015 05:50 PM:

Litter Mate

James:Mike Rivers has a male mate to your pup that he said was splitting with a coon!

Posted by James B Grice on 01-09-2015 07:54 AM:

Good to hear,I bet he is a good lookin pup,May contact Mike and listen to him work one night.

Posted by wanabe on 01-14-2015 02:48 PM:

Can we get a picture

Posted by fergusoncreek on 01-15-2015 12:21 AM: