UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > I Just Registered My Litter With UKC On-Line !!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I Just Registered My Litter With UKC On-Line !!!

I bred my Leopard female to Batman! 7 black and tan colored X-Bred females!

OK... it was make believe but I'm testing the new on-line litter registration application. Simple and quick. You all are going to love it.

I'll let you know how they turn out Shane!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2015 06:51 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

They are all perm registered and perm nominated for performance program and it only cost me $270! No, they are not for sale.

Old Post 10-08-2015 07:02 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Wait..time out. Just testing stages. Not available yet. Just thought you all would like to know we are getting close. Please no more calls wondering where it's at and how to do it! lol Soon. Soon.

Old Post 10-08-2015 07:16 PM
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a winner.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 10-08-2015 07:48 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

Sounds great

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Old Post 10-12-2015 04:02 AM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Burton
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like one of the girls at the office will lose a job what happens if you make a mistake are you barred

Old Post 10-12-2015 11:38 PM
T Burton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Burton Click here to Send T Burton a Private Message Find more posts by T Burton Add T Burton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE AYERS
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good lol. More candidates for next yrs batman hunt.

nt ch Ky River Crazy

Old Post 10-13-2015 03:38 AM
SHANE AYERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE AYERS Click here to Send SHANE AYERS a Private Message Find more posts by SHANE AYERS Add SHANE AYERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote