UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > State Line Cole info.?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B. Griffith
UKC Forum Member

State Line Cole info.?

I have a nine month old pup off Cole that is doing real good. I would like to know how his other pups are doing. And how does Cole hunt, characteristic, mouth, etc.
Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2015 05:04 PM
B. Griffith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B. Griffith Click here to Send B. Griffith a Private Message Click Here to Email B. Griffith Find more posts by B. Griffith Add B. Griffith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

I believe Duane jones is the one to contact. Whose the mom?

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Old Post 09-15-2015 06:05 PM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

cole

'Cole is now 12 and still has a great mouth and the drive he always had. If you need a reference on him just call Rob Wilken and he'll tell what kind of dog he is. He was a first strike and first tree kind of dog. He could flat drive a track with the best of any breed and still does while others are standing on their heads, this is what's lacking in our breed today ( Track power ). He made GR Nite just after turning two. He runs track with a big bawl and locates with 3 dying bawls and then he has a short bawl on tree, real easy to differ from the other dogs.'

-This is duane describing cole in a puppies ad a couple months ago, I talked with others about him and they said if they could find another one like him they'd quit lookin for a another coondog. The they described his huntin style to me is he could bust the back end of the woods out but ya wouldn't have to go looking for him all night if you were ready to go home.

Old Post 09-15-2015 10:18 PM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Jones
UKC Forum Member

DCorbin,
Thanks for the kind words but you hit it directly on the head. I would like to think that I have owned some pretty descent dogs in my life and the proof is because I'm in a slump not having the caliber of dog that Cole was. I would be glad to answer any questions surrounding Cole. Cole is still alive and fine but has slowed down, but still loves to hunt.

Old Post 09-17-2015 03:21 PM
Duane Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Jones Click here to Send Duane Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Jones Find more posts by Duane Jones Add Duane Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Finley07
New UKC Forum Member

i have a male pup out of state line cole has a great mouth loud an clear eazy to call an well mannered a head fool of sence thaks dwayne for this pup

Old Post 10-12-2015 08:12 PM
Finley07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Finley07 Click here to Send Finley07 a Private Message Click Here to Email Finley07 Find more posts by Finley07 Add Finley07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote