UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2009 Successful Deer Hunters
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

2009 Successful Deer Hunters

For those of us that will enjoy some quiet time in a stand hoping to put some venison in the freezer or that trophy of a lifetime on our wall, here's the official thread to share your success. Don't leave out the details of your successful hunt. Good luck and shoot straight !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2009 01:31 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Morgan Richard
UKC Forum Member

aint much but i got my first bow kill yesterday mornin... lil button buck.... 15 yds double lung shot... ran bout 60yds then fell.... shootin a Bear Showdown, Easton arrows with Montech G5s 100 grain..... no pic...

Old Post 10-05-2009 02:45 AM
Morgan Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Morgan Richard Click here to Send Morgan Richard a Private Message Find more posts by Morgan Richard Add Morgan Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BOOBOOBRADY
UKC Forum Member

I LOVE RAGE

70 Pound Monster
400 grain Beman
100 grain 2 blade rage
==========
Backstraps

Never Moved out his tracks

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037
CH GrNitech Triple Creek Lock S.S and performance sire R.I.P 12-31-12
Ch Nitech Tar Scream'n ThunderStorm

Come on people drop you're ego and admitt you just got beat, made a bad call, dog made a mistake, what ever.You can't get cheated that much

Last edited by Richard Bull on 10-05-2009 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 10-05-2009 03:00 AM
BOOBOOBRADY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BOOBOOBRADY Click here to Send BOOBOOBRADY a Private Message Click Here to Email BOOBOOBRADY Find more posts by BOOBOOBRADY Add BOOBOOBRADY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CMW
UKC Forum Member

Re: I LOVE RAGE

quote:
Originally posted by BOOBOOBRADY

THAT IS A MONSTERES HOLE

LOOKS LIKE A HATCHET WENT THREW HER

(SHAKER HILL SHO-GUN+NOLLS BLACK BOTTOM ZIP)=PR'MAPLE RIDGE BLUE BELL

Old Post 10-05-2009 04:34 AM
CMW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CMW Click here to Send CMW a Private Message Click Here to Email CMW Find more posts by CMW Add CMW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon dawg
UKC Forum Member

.....................two does so far, 3 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old...............passed up a bunch of medium sized bucks...........

Old Post 10-05-2009 12:44 PM
coon dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon dawg Click here to Send coon dawg a Private Message Find more posts by coon dawg Add coon dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I got one saturday eveining, sat about 5 minutes. Just a little meat deer. Went about 50 yards or so.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 10-05-2009 01:14 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rivers Edge
UKC Forum Member

we just got back from deer camp yesterday saw a lot of deer and brought home some meat so we cant complain

Old Post 10-05-2009 07:09 PM
Rivers Edge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rivers Edge Click here to Send Rivers Edge a Private Message Find more posts by Rivers Edge Add Rivers Edge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BOOBOOBRADY
UKC Forum Member

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037

Come on people drop you're ego and admitt you just got beat, made a bad call, dog made a mistake, what ever.You can't get cheated that much

Old Post 10-06-2009 02:30 AM
BOOBOOBRADY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BOOBOOBRADY Click here to Send BOOBOOBRADY a Private Message Click Here to Email BOOBOOBRADY Find more posts by BOOBOOBRADY Add BOOBOOBRADY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rivers Edge
UKC Forum Member

lol Im new to this so maybe i can figure out the picture thing one of these days

Old Post 10-06-2009 02:34 AM
Rivers Edge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rivers Edge Click here to Send Rivers Edge a Private Message Find more posts by Rivers Edge Add Rivers Edge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

ROFL

That is tooo funny "pichers" reminds me of my youth, I would be the guy with the camera though, smart enough to know that one day that picher would still be around...

Grand Nite Champion Turpins Stylish Rube.

Sire of World Champion "Insane Jane"

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/HuntingFamily/100_1125.jpg

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 10-06-2009 05:56 PM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

Beware-Graphic Heart Shot-Beware

Sometimes Those 3-4 year olds just aint gone gett much bigger, been watchin this guy last couple of years...I think..and really like not buying meat at the store...venison just tastes so much better.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/...otoMoto0058.jpg

I heard him crash down the hill side and found him over the creek, now the arrow was broke in half and the broad head side was the half layin on the ground.... never did see the fletching half
until we gutted him and ..."whats this a stick inside him"....I cut the bag over the heart open for a better camera "Shot"...every once in a while I can hit em right....

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/...otoMoto0055.jpg

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 10-06-2009 06:12 PM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rivers Edge
UKC Forum Member

Yea some just need to be took out of the herd.Its funny when a buck walks in and he looks as old as i am and he is just a spike or a fork horn he needs to go

Old Post 10-06-2009 10:44 PM
Nitro Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

Took my son for the youth hunt. It was his first time, he shot three times but missed. He was pretty upset but gun season he will have his prize )

Old Post 10-07-2009 07:16 AM
Nitro Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitro Kennels Click here to Send Nitro Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitro Kennels Visit Nitro Kennels's homepage! Find more posts by Nitro Kennels Add Nitro Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barryg35
UKC Forum Member

Re: found this one in the driveway hit.

quote:
Originally posted by getrrr done
this is my friend holding him main frame 12 with a kicker!

nice buck!

Old Post 10-07-2009 12:10 PM
barryg35 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barryg35 Click here to Send barryg35 a Private Message Click Here to Email barryg35 Find more posts by barryg35 Add barryg35 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rivers Edge
UKC Forum Member

THATS A DANDY

Old Post 10-07-2009 09:55 PM
Family
UKC Forum Member

good luck pullin your bow on that dude, I'd prolly forget to breath pass out and fall out of the tree....Like my bro says its all fun n games till you fall out of your tree stand

Old Post 10-07-2009 10:03 PM
Rivers Edge
UKC Forum Member

WHAT DID IT SCORE I KILLED ONE A FEW YEARS BACK THAT SCORED 149 AND THAT IS BIGGER THAN MINE

Old Post 10-07-2009 10:17 PM
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Nice Deer All!! Mine is still running around out there somewhere!

Old Post 10-08-2009 12:14 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M Mauger
UKC Forum Member

1 st one this year!

Got my first one for the year this evenin! A meat doe... my arrow hit a small twig and deflected back and hit her real high right in front of her hindquarter.... she bounced twice and piled up! Shootin them new atom broadheads, no blades just 4 pieces of razor wire.... It did a quick job on the artery under the spine!

'PR' Burwells Bay's Dash

Proud Member of the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance

Old Post 10-09-2009 02:48 AM
M Mauger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M Mauger Click here to Send M Mauger a Private Message Click Here to Email M Mauger Find more posts by M Mauger Add M Mauger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Re: 1 st one this year!

quote:
Originally posted by M Mauger
Got my first one for the year this evenin! A meat doe... my arrow hit a small twig and deflected back and hit her real high right in front of her hindquarter.... she bounced twice and piled up! Shootin them new atom broadheads, no blades just 4 pieces of razor wire.... It did a quick job on the artery under the spine!

I hit one like this one year also. I watch it take off about 50 MPH and was thinking the worst when it flipped head over teacups in a full run. Funny how quick those arteries work.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 10-09-2009 08:35 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M Mauger
UKC Forum Member

Shoot Briar if I could hit one in that spot everytime thats where I would be aiming LOL Faster than a heart shot Im tellin ya what!

'PR' Burwells Bay's Dash

Proud Member of the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance

Old Post 10-10-2009 05:10 AM
M Mauger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M Mauger Click here to Send M Mauger a Private Message Click Here to Email M Mauger Find more posts by M Mauger Add M Mauger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BOOBOOBRADY
UKC Forum Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My son on the left with his first deer, Funny thing is he has his own 223 in a ruger m77 youth model,but won't use it like to use the sniper rifle
70 yards drop shot
223 Bushmaster Varmiter
55. grain hornady V max

My hunting buddy Jody Mattinglys daughter with her first buck,
75 yards drop shot
30-30 marlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hunting buddy and camra man Jon Boyd and his daughter with her first deer 23 yard drop shot with a 243 on film

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037

Old Post 10-11-2009 03:36 PM
mleck
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BOOBOOBRADY

My son on the left with his first deer, Funny thing is he has his own 223 in a ruger m77 youth model,but won't use it like to use the sniper rifle
70 yards drop shot
223 Bushmaster Varmiter
55. grain hornady V max

Maybe try pointing that rifle a different direction for the next picture? only a thought.

Old Post 10-11-2009 04:20 PM
mleck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mleck Click here to Send mleck a Private Message Click Here to Email mleck Find more posts by mleck Add mleck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mleck
Maybe try pointing that rifle a different direction for the next picture? only a thought.
lol i was just going to say that ,nice looking deer though young man

Been following these walker dogs since 1983,and love every min of it !!!!

http://minnesotastatecoonhunters.webs.com/

Use SunSpot Lights, so bright its like the sun came out at night !!!

Old Post 10-11-2009 04:42 PM
Jim Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill Click here to Send Jim Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Hill Add Jim Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BOOBOOBRADY
UKC Forum Member

All the deer i have posted were management bucks and does from
http://www.serenityhillplantation.com/ John Strickland really has really good program here for the local kids to hunt and because i assure you will see deer never a boring moment there

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037

Old Post 10-11-2009 04:56 PM