UKC Forums Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 167 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- 2009 Successful Deer Hunters (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=303574)

Posted by Todd K / UKC on 10-02-2009 01:31 PM:

2009 Successful Deer Hunters

For those of us that will enjoy some quiet time in a stand hoping to put some venison in the freezer or that trophy of a lifetime on our wall, here's the official thread to share your success. Don't leave out the details of your successful hunt. Good luck and shoot straight !

Posted by Morgan Richard on 10-05-2009 02:45 AM:

aint much but i got my first bow kill yesterday mornin... lil button buck.... 15 yds double lung shot... ran bout 60yds then fell.... shootin a Bear Showdown, Easton arrows with Montech G5s 100 grain..... no pic...

Posted by BOOBOOBRADY on 10-05-2009 03:00 AM:

I LOVE RAGE

70 Pound Monster
400 grain Beman
100 grain 2 blade rage
==========
Backstraps

Never Moved out his tracks

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037
CH GrNitech Triple Creek Lock S.S and performance sire R.I.P 12-31-12
Ch Nitech Tar Scream'n ThunderStorm

Come on people drop you're ego and admitt you just got beat, made a bad call, dog made a mistake, what ever.You can't get cheated that much

Posted by CMW on 10-05-2009 04:34 AM:

Re: I LOVE RAGE

quote:
Originally posted by BOOBOOBRADY

THAT IS A MONSTERES HOLE

LOOKS LIKE A HATCHET WENT THREW HER

(SHAKER HILL SHO-GUN+NOLLS BLACK BOTTOM ZIP)=PR'MAPLE RIDGE BLUE BELL

Posted by coon dawg on 10-05-2009 12:44 PM:

.....................two does so far, 3 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old...............passed up a bunch of medium sized bucks...........

Posted by Ron Ashbaugh on 10-05-2009 01:14 PM:

I got one saturday eveining, sat about 5 minutes. Just a little meat deer. Went about 50 yards or so.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Posted by Rivers Edge on 10-05-2009 07:09 PM:

we just got back from deer camp yesterday saw a lot of deer and brought home some meat so we cant complain

Posted by BOOBOOBRADY on 10-06-2009 02:30 AM:

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037

Come on people drop you're ego and admitt you just got beat, made a bad call, dog made a mistake, what ever.You can't get cheated that much

Posted by Rivers Edge on 10-06-2009 02:34 AM:

lol Im new to this so maybe i can figure out the picture thing one of these days

Posted by Family on 10-06-2009 05:56 PM:

ROFL

That is tooo funny "pichers" reminds me of my youth, I would be the guy with the camera though, smart enough to know that one day that picher would still be around...

Grand Nite Champion Turpins Stylish Rube.

Sire of World Champion "Insane Jane"

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/HuntingFamily/100_1125.jpg

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Posted by Family on 10-06-2009 06:12 PM:

Beware-Graphic Heart Shot-Beware

Sometimes Those 3-4 year olds just aint gone gett much bigger, been watchin this guy last couple of years...I think..and really like not buying meat at the store...venison just tastes so much better.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/...otoMoto0058.jpg

I heard him crash down the hill side and found him over the creek, now the arrow was broke in half and the broad head side was the half layin on the ground.... never did see the fletching half
until we gutted him and ..."whats this a stick inside him"....I cut the bag over the heart open for a better camera "Shot"...every once in a while I can hit em right....

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/...otoMoto0055.jpg

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Posted by Rivers Edge on 10-06-2009 10:44 PM:

Yea some just need to be took out of the herd.Its funny when a buck walks in and he looks as old as i am and he is just a spike or a fork horn he needs to go

Posted by Nitro Kennels on 10-07-2009 07:16 AM:

Took my son for the youth hunt. It was his first time, he shot three times but missed. He was pretty upset but gun season he will have his prize )

Posted by barryg35 on 10-07-2009 12:10 PM:

Re: found this one in the driveway hit.

quote:
Originally posted by getrrr done
this is my friend holding him main frame 12 with a kicker!

nice buck!

Posted by Rivers Edge on 10-07-2009 09:55 PM:

THATS A DANDY

Posted by Family on 10-07-2009 10:03 PM:

good luck pullin your bow on that dude, I'd prolly forget to breath pass out and fall out of the tree....Like my bro says its all fun n games till you fall out of your tree stand

Posted by Rivers Edge on 10-07-2009 10:17 PM:

WHAT DID IT SCORE I KILLED ONE A FEW YEARS BACK THAT SCORED 149 AND THAT IS BIGGER THAN MINE

Posted by Laura Bell on 10-08-2009 12:14 PM:

Nice Deer All!! Mine is still running around out there somewhere!

Posted by M Mauger on 10-09-2009 02:48 AM:

1 st one this year!

Got my first one for the year this evenin! A meat doe... my arrow hit a small twig and deflected back and hit her real high right in front of her hindquarter.... she bounced twice and piled up! Shootin them new atom broadheads, no blades just 4 pieces of razor wire.... It did a quick job on the artery under the spine!

'PR' Burwells Bay's Dash

Proud Member of the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance

Posted by Ron Ashbaugh on 10-09-2009 08:35 PM:

Re: 1 st one this year!

quote:
Originally posted by M Mauger
Got my first one for the year this evenin! A meat doe... my arrow hit a small twig and deflected back and hit her real high right in front of her hindquarter.... she bounced twice and piled up! Shootin them new atom broadheads, no blades just 4 pieces of razor wire.... It did a quick job on the artery under the spine!

I hit one like this one year also. I watch it take off about 50 MPH and was thinking the worst when it flipped head over teacups in a full run. Funny how quick those arteries work.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Posted by M Mauger on 10-10-2009 05:10 AM:

Shoot Briar if I could hit one in that spot everytime thats where I would be aiming LOL Faster than a heart shot Im tellin ya what!

'PR' Burwells Bay's Dash

Proud Member of the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance

Posted by BOOBOOBRADY on 10-11-2009 03:36 PM:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My son on the left with his first deer, Funny thing is he has his own 223 in a ruger m77 youth model,but won't use it like to use the sniper rifle
70 yards drop shot
223 Bushmaster Varmiter
55. grain hornady V max

My hunting buddy Jody Mattinglys daughter with her first buck,
75 yards drop shot
30-30 marlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hunting buddy and camra man Jon Boyd and his daughter with her first deer 23 yard drop shot with a 243 on film

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037

Posted by mleck on 10-11-2009 04:20 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by BOOBOOBRADY

My son on the left with his first deer, Funny thing is he has his own 223 in a ruger m77 youth model,but won't use it like to use the sniper rifle
70 yards drop shot
223 Bushmaster Varmiter
55. grain hornady V max

Maybe try pointing that rifle a different direction for the next picture? only a thought.

Posted by Jim Hill on 10-11-2009 04:42 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by mleck
Maybe try pointing that rifle a different direction for the next picture? only a thought.
lol i was just going to say that ,nice looking deer though young man

Been following these walker dogs since 1983,and love every min of it !!!!

http://minnesotastatecoonhunters.webs.com/

Use SunSpot Lights, so bright its like the sun came out at night !!!

Posted by BOOBOOBRADY on 10-11-2009 04:56 PM:

All the deer i have posted were management bucks and does from
http://www.serenityhillplantation.com/ John Strickland really has really good program here for the local kids to hunt and because i assure you will see deer never a boring moment there

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037