UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITECH Hard Time Toby
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

NITECH Hard Time Toby

Ok folks, there is a little piece of history here at my house. A direct son of Olivers Hard Time Moses and Rockin R Southern Belle. Apparently, Toby has been overlooked for breeding purposes. I have heard time and time again that Toby's biggest hole is his mouth. So the fact that toby is EXTREMELY ACCURATE and a straight-up COONDAWG isn't reason enough to breed. And the fact that you ain't gonna find those old Junior and Rocky bloodlines anywhere else like what is in Toby? Did y'all know that Toby is 8 years old, out of good old bloodlines, an extremely accurate coondawg, and has never been bred? It's crazy I know. COONDAWG!!!

Toby has done pretty good at Winter Classic. I was told he may have a youth state title in Kansas or Nebraska and we are working on finishing him out to Grand. A little over a month ago, Toby went head to head with Trackman's Action Jack and Toby won. My son has a picture of the scorecard, he was handling Toby. I'm not taking anything away from Blake and Jack because I have respect for them and Ron but I just wanted to share that to say that Toby can compete with the best.

From what I gather, Toby has been passed around like a ragdoll because "of his mouth". No, Toby ain't the loudest dog in the cast but I have hunted around much weaker-mouthed dogs. And if I am wrong on any of this, then please, let me know. I am just sharing what I have been told.

Gary Wenz from Nebraska owns Toby but I have Toby here with me in Arkansas. I am just trying to help Gary push and promote Toby before he gets too old to be used. Toby is in good hunting shape and always ready to go. If you are interested in breeding to Toby then call or text me, 1-870-223-3844. Or you can call Gary, 1-402-245-5960.

If you want pictures or just want to ask a questions then call or text me. 1-870-223-3844.

---Smith's Hardtime Rocky
--Oliver's Hard Time Moses
---Gladyfork Squaling Sue (Blue Boy Red x Black's Red Ruby)

Hard Time Toby

---Swamp River Dan (Oliver's Hard Time Moses x Swamp River Patch)
--Rockin R Southern Belle
---Sims Sweet Tennessee Whishey (Marshall Little Grizzy x Marshall Blue Tracker)

Ch GrNiteCh. Ch. Ramey's Oakwood Woody
PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
NITECH CH PR Hardin-Williams Spider
PR Ramey's Lute

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2021 07:16 PM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

I paid up Toby's performance for 2022. He is profiled in PKC but not paid up.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 12-30-2021 06:04 PM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...100000401781667

This video shows just how gracious he is with a pup. I've heard rumors about him being mean/ill and him coming from mean MO but here he is with my pup that he has helped to get started. I just thought I would share.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Last edited by fatherof4 on 12-30-2021 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 12-30-2021 06:07 PM
john nannemann
UKC Forum Member

male pup

i had bred my nice rowdy female to toby, she had 8 pups on the worst storm of the year and six drowned. two males survived.
last night had pup with us at 7 months saw coon on side of road. got him out by his self, he sort of juned around and started smelling up tree and treed. had the coon.
only had him out a couple of times, showed him 2 coons with his mother. he can't keep up with his big motor mother yet, but on his own has some natural ability.
i think the Ramie's still have some semen collected off him.
might give jamie or cohl a call if interested

Old Post 11-20-2022 02:09 PM
john nannemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john nannemann Click here to Send john nannemann a Private Message Find more posts by john nannemann Add john nannemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote