UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Now is a good time to say this.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Now is a good time to say this.

Changes yes there are going to be some. At the major $$$ hunts it no holds barred. We are going to find out as ukc transitions into them. I am sure they got some guys that can handle that part. But the whole thing as we have fought to the point we are at is to address failing clubs at the local level. Without them our goose is cooked. Here where I am I don’t think it happened soon enough. Because of the long distance between clubs. The cost to title a dog is just to high when they can take the same money and maybe double it at the $$$ hunts. That’s what I am up against. There are three changes that have to happen for it to work here. That’s because a kc that is here already has them. The vote will be soon and I hope that their decisions are geared to the local level. The big $$$ boys will be at the big purse hunts that’s a given.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2019 07:31 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

running some of the $kc this summer. not so bad when leaves are off ! but when the leaves come on all the big cheaters come out so they can win. when the leaves go off they go into hiding ! well most. me and tar are still at it. lol when leaves fall I will go back at it. if I got to cheat to win I will just stay home and hunt pups. the old saying join them or stay home! well I decided to stay out for a few months.

Old Post 07-24-2019 09:08 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tar,

Which kc you referring to? Chkc right? They're hunts are about nonexistent up this way. Only a couple clubs holding them. Hopefully the type I'm waiting for works out so I can make a few hunts. And if you follow that registry, at the little world hunt, a 14-16 month old pup we were and still are hunting up here in N.Y. His name is Spoors little Dale

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 07-24-2019 10:06 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
Hey Tar,

Which kc you referring to? Chkc right? They're hunts are about nonexistent up this way. Only a couple clubs holding them. Hopefully the type I'm waiting for works out so I can make a few hunts. And if you follow that registry, at the little world hunt, a 14-16 month old pup we were and still are hunting up here in N.Y. His name is Spoors little Dale

Life long freinds with the owners it’s picking up a little since they got over thinking that every hunt had to be a $300 entry fee.

Tar

Old Post 07-24-2019 10:13 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
running some of the $kc this summer. not so bad when leaves are off ! but when the leaves come on all the big cheaters come out so they can win. when the leaves go off they go into hiding ! well most. me and tar are still at it. lol when leaves fall I will go back at it. if I got to cheat to win I will just stay home and hunt pups. the old saying join them or stay home! well I decided to stay out for a few months.

Not so their world hunt is at the last week of October when leaves are falling and Nationals is early spring before trees are full leaves. Both truck hunts are when leaves are off. There are no major hunts during the summer. 2 of the 3 largest attended open added purse events one is in January in Texas the other is in March in northern Missouri. Pro hunts are around 1 each month of the year. The only event that still has alot of leaves on is fall SS last week of September.
Lots of slicks are probably circled in the summer but if you can't shine it all it's a circle and go on. If a tree is questioned and a panel comes to look at it whoever is wrong (whether it's the handler that questioned it or the cast members that voted) it is automatically barred for 3 months.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-24-2019 10:38 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Not so their world hunt is at the last week of October when leaves are falling and Nationals is early spring before trees are full leaves. Both truck hunts are when leaves are off. There are no major hunts during the summer. 2 of the 3 largest attended open added purse events one is in January in Texas the other is in March in northern Missouri. Pro hunts are around 1 each month of the year. The only event that still has alot of leaves on is fall SS last week of September.
Lots of slicks are probably circled in the summer but if you can't shine it all it's a circle and go on. If a tree is questioned and a panel comes to look at it whoever is wrong (whether it's the handler that questioned it or the cast members that voted) it is automatically barred for 3 months.

good they have them when leaves are off! But your not in my part of country tho. some real doozies hear.

Old Post 07-24-2019 10:58 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
good they have them when leaves are off! But your not in my part of country tho. some real doozies hear.

We've been everywhere he gets along fine with just about everyone. Know that book upside down and backward but go into everyone with a good attitude, get beat there is another one somewhere every night but Sunday. Advice - Never take your first 2 minutes or many truly won't help you find it the last six.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-25-2019 12:22 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
We've been everywhere he gets along fine with just about everyone. Know that book upside down and backward but go into everyone with a good attitude, get beat there is another one somewhere every night but Sunday. Advice - Never take your first 2 minutes or many truly won't help you find it the last six.

Very true statement on shine time. It gives the other guys on the cast some ammo to try and screw with you within the rules. Verses if you just let them shine a bunch will help you.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 07-25-2019 01:43 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Life long freinds with the owners it’s picking up a little since they got over thinking that every hunt had to be a $300 entry fee.

Tar

Yes sir, but only in certain areas it seems.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 07-25-2019 01:45 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Redneck Mafia

Good points brought up. Same in my area- you help me & i'll help you. Lots of sportsmanship all around. If you don't believe it, just drive on out & enjoy yourself. 4 wheeler hunt in Oct. at Baldwin, Ia., come on over & give us a try. Hunts all week for anyone that could make it. Lots of corn & coon to tree. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 07-25-2019 02:22 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote