UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > rip stylish tank
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blazer2
UKC Forum Member

rip stylish tank

Last night at a #kc in onsted michigan the best dog I have ever had the pleasure of hunting was shot and killed off a tree. please keep Shane groves and his boys in your prayers as tank was like another kid. I pray they find out who did this. no dog of person needs to have to go through this

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2015 11:27 AM
blazer2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blazer2 Click here to Send blazer2 a Private Message Click Here to Email blazer2 Find more posts by blazer2 Add blazer2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimmy Larkin
UKC Forum Member

That is a dam shame .

So sorry for your loss !

Old Post 09-06-2015 12:02 PM
Jimmy Larkin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy Larkin Click here to Send Jimmy Larkin a Private Message Click Here to Email Jimmy Larkin Find more posts by Jimmy Larkin Add Jimmy Larkin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudedog
UKC Forum Member

tank

sorry for your loss shane

Old Post 09-06-2015 12:38 PM
rudedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rudedog Click here to Send rudedog a Private Message Find more posts by rudedog Add rudedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Shane and Ben...hate to hear this. Hope you guys can find out who was behind this.

Old Post 09-06-2015 01:06 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Coselman
UKC Forum Member

Man I hate that this happened... Shane loved that dog and Tank was good to him! I hope whoever is responsible gets what they have coming!!!

Home of: 2017 Grand Masters Invitational Champion, 2016 & 2017 Michigan PKC State Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Mr Clean's Snooki
&
2022 Senior SS Reserve Champion PCH GRNITECH Snooki's Jwoww

Old Post 09-06-2015 01:21 PM
Brandon Coselman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Coselman Click here to Send Brandon Coselman a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Coselman Find more posts by Brandon Coselman Add Brandon Coselman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George Harris
UKC Forum Member

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

I know what your going through.
I also had a good hound shot and
killed years ago.

I was at a hunt a couple years ago
when 2 hounds were shot and
Killed off a tree.

My hunting buddy was at a hunt
5 years ago when his hound was
stabbed to death with a pitch fork
off a tree.

In all cases there was not much
help if any from law enforcement.
I hope you have better luck than
we did at getting a conviction.
Again , sorry for your loss.

Old Post 09-06-2015 01:41 PM
George Harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George Harris Click Here to Email George Harris Find more posts by George Harris Add George Harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

SORRY FOR YOUR LOST

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 09-06-2015 01:53 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

What a darn shame. Sorry for the great loss...

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 09-06-2015 02:00 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Sorry, losing your dog is really hard, but even harder when something like this happens.

Old Post 09-06-2015 06:31 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmart
UKC Forum Member

Worst nightmare! Sorry

Nebraska Federation State champion, pkc western states ch Gr Nt Ch Martin's Midnight Angel
#5 on performance list for dams money won for 2014
#3 current perfomance dams
#3 on current reproducers list

Gr Nt ch ch Martin's Midnight T Bowski, ( BIG T )(exy x angel) 2014 & 15 world hunt qualified

Grntch ch Martin's Midnight Melody (Rip) (exy x angel)
1st place rqe diller ne
4th place 2 night cast winner zone 1
Top 100 2013 world hunt
queen of hunt and show treeing walker sectional magnolia ia

GrNtch Angels Midnight Shine, (exy x angel)

Dual Grand Martin's Midnight Moxy (Trackman x Angel) 2014 world hunt and show qualified
2014 world hunt top 100
2015 world hunt qualified

GrNtch Extreme Insane Envy (Exy x Angel) 2015 world hunt qualified

NtChGrCh Angels Midnight Mable (Trackman x Angel) 1 win to grand

Dual Gr Angels Midnight Bo (Trackman x Angel)
2015 Nebraska federation points champion

Grntch HTX Lickcreeks Midnight X ( Exy x Angel)

GrNtChch Martin's Midnight Abby (Exy x Angel )
Nebraska federation points race champion

Ntch Martin's Midnight Turnin Trixx

Old Post 09-06-2015 07:51 PM
jmart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmart Click here to Send jmart a Private Message Find more posts by jmart Add jmart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toe cutter
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear this Shane & Ben.. some real idiots out there.

Old Post 09-06-2015 08:55 PM
toe cutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toe cutter Click here to Send toe cutter a Private Message Find more posts by toe cutter Add toe cutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Words can't help in this situation but still all I can say is sorry and I hope you catch the people doing this

Old Post 09-06-2015 10:27 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to here that man! He was one hell of a hound!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
CHKC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
STYLISH TRADER
2011 PKC WORLD CHAMPION FEMALE
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 09-06-2015 10:45 PM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamClark
UKC Forum Member

sorry

what a tragedy. **** idiots.

NT.CH. Misfit RT's Elsie-Dee (Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Crocker's Roadtrip x Gr.Nt.Ch. Roberts Annie )

Old Post 09-06-2015 11:28 PM
SamClark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SamClark Click here to Send SamClark a Private Message Click Here to Email SamClark Find more posts by SamClark Add SamClark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MarwoodBacking
UKC Forum Member

Coward thing to do..May justice be served. If there is such a thing for a tragedy like this. What is done in darkness will be exposed in the light.

Old Post 09-07-2015 01:20 AM
MarwoodBacking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MarwoodBacking Click here to Send MarwoodBacking a Private Message Click Here to Email MarwoodBacking Find more posts by MarwoodBacking Add MarwoodBacking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear this guys, hope you find out who did this!

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 09-07-2015 01:20 AM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

a lot of bad luck should befall upon the killer of this dog.

Old Post 09-07-2015 02:51 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dick BRothers
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss Shane, if you need anything give me a call buddy.

Old Post 09-07-2015 03:05 AM
Dick BRothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dick BRothers Click here to Send Dick BRothers a Private Message Find more posts by Dick BRothers Add Dick BRothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buster34
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear. Hope you find out who did it and they pay for it.

Old Post 09-07-2015 03:14 AM
buster34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster34 Click here to Send buster34 a Private Message Click Here to Email buster34 Find more posts by buster34 Add buster34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Milner
UKC Forum Member

Hard enough to raise or find one that suits you. Much harder to lose one at the hands of an idiot. Hope you find the low grade human life that shot Tank.

Finalist 2007 AKC WORLD HUNT 10th place 2008 UKC WORLD HUNT 5th place 2006 TEXAS STATE HUNT

Old Post 09-07-2015 04:15 AM
Milner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Milner Click here to Send Milner a Private Message Click Here to Email Milner Find more posts by Milner Add Milner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Hate to hear this. Happened to me two years ago and is still tied up in the courts, with little chance of resolution. Sure has changed the way I hunt and where I choose to turn loose...

Old Post 09-07-2015 04:31 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howie
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss. Ole tank had a million dollar mouth.

Old Post 09-07-2015 02:57 PM
howie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howie Click here to Send howie a Private Message Click Here to Email howie Find more posts by howie Add howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blazer2
UKC Forum Member

Shane asked me to post this for him he .

Shane M Groves » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:29 am
Thank you for all the support threw this terrible time I want to give a HUGE thank you to Jeff And Joyce Cole for calling me on Sunday afternoon and offering to give me a real nice young dog back outta tank he has put a lot of time in him and is gonna be a real nice young hound I offered to pay them for him and they refused what a hell of a gentlemen is all I can say it's very much appreciated !! Once again thank you for all texts phone calls , we are working diligently to catch the - bag that shot our dog !! Sincerely Shane , Ben , Beau !!

Old Post 09-08-2015 02:07 PM
blazer2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blazer2 Click here to Send blazer2 a Private Message Click Here to Email blazer2 Find more posts by blazer2 Add blazer2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote