UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech 'pr' Dead Creek Raider @ Stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Nitech 'pr' Dead Creek Raider @ Stud

Raider is up for stud he is a 5 yr old tricolor . He hunts as deep as he needs to find a track he has a scream locate that a kid can call steady chop mouth on tree. He is out of ALL GRAND CH GRNITECH 'PR' PRATERS' INVADER & NITECH 'PR' BOONE'S ABBY.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2014 01:54 AM
englishfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishfever Click here to Send englishfever a Private Message Click Here to Email englishfever Find more posts by englishfever Add englishfever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint Creek English
UKC Forum Member

this dog has one of the best mouths i have ever heard on an english dog

Old Post 03-17-2014 11:30 AM
Paint Creek English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint Creek English Click here to Send Paint Creek English a Private Message Find more posts by Paint Creek English Add Paint Creek English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardluck1972
UKC Forum Member

here is his daddy

Owner: Randy Hester & Dan Mills(R.I.P.)

Home Of:
GRNTCH CH PR' INVADER (All Grand)
NTCH PR' DEAD CREEK RAIDER (INVADER X ABBEY)
DEAD CREEK ROSIE

Old Post 03-19-2014 01:46 AM
hardluck1972 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardluck1972 Click here to Send hardluck1972 a Private Message Find more posts by hardluck1972 Add hardluck1972 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardluck1972
UKC Forum Member

Mommy and Daddy

Home Of:
DEAD CREEK ROSIE

Old Post 03-19-2014 01:50 AM
hardluck1972 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardluck1972 Click here to Send hardluck1972 a Private Message Find more posts by hardluck1972 Add hardluck1972 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardluck1972
UKC Forum Member

Raider, Abby and Invader

Home Of:
DEAD CREEK ROSIE

Old Post 03-19-2014 01:55 AM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Raider

Sounds like a coon treeing dog out of two coon treeing dogs! I've witnessed his momma & poppa tree quite a few coon. I liked Raider as a youngster, I'm sure he has gotten nicer with age.

Best of luck with him in 2014!

Vic

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-19-2014 09:10 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks Vic Raiders mouth has gotten better with age as well as his abilities. There's nights he hunts like his momma and then there's nights he hunts like his poppa and just falls treed.. He's been a blast to have..

Old Post 03-20-2014 11:54 AM
englishfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishfever Click here to Send englishfever a Private Message Click Here to Email englishfever Find more posts by englishfever Add englishfever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Finally !!!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like the weather is goin to finally break and start to warm up. Kittens so be on the ground before to much longer so make for some good pup training this year..

Old Post 03-27-2014 01:03 PM
davery
UKC Forum Member

Dogs

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED THE BOTTOM SIDE OF THIS DOG IS LOADED WITH MY OLD STOCK,WE HAVE A FEMALE THAT NEEDS TO BE BRED BACK ON THIS DOG,WE PUT HER IN ONE HUNT AND GOT A FIRST[UKC] ON HER.256-627-8074,DANNY AVERY.

Old Post 03-29-2014 03:13 PM
davery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davery Click here to Send davery a Private Message Click Here to Email davery Find more posts by davery Add davery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Danny Avery

I have you a call left you a voicemail give me a call back or text me at 740-941-8156

Old Post 03-29-2014 04:00 PM
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Rain

Looks like ran coming in for the weekend with any luck it'll pass thru and be gone by Saturday night.. If anyone is interested in Raider call or txt and I can give you more info on him. My number is 740-941-8156 hope to hear from some people thanks

Old Post 04-02-2014 11:10 PM
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Tonight's Hunt

When to London Ohio tonight drew out a fine walker hound and probably one of the best blue dogs I've come across. We all started off on a bad note.. Raider treed on a tree top took a 125- then for reasons unknown covered on a slick took a 50- and a 75- starting out 225- in the whole other two hounds had 225- and 350- .. Raider split for a quarter strike and 125 had the meat turned lose again took third strike and first tree had the meat again ended up winning the cast with 100+.. Walker dog minused out blue dog end up coming up to 25- at the end of the hunt.. Good Hunt Great Cast...

Old Post 04-05-2014 08:02 AM
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Hope and Luck !!!!!!!!!

Headed to Johnstown tonight with some hope and a ton of luck and god willing I can get another win on Raider back to back nights

Old Post 04-05-2014 09:30 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Dan good job at london and good luck tonight

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 04-05-2014 11:27 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishfever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug

Thanks Doug.. Did end to well last night ended up getting beat by a tag along that made one tree all night. She ended up winning the cast with 100+ Raider had the cast one with 125+ but ended up taking a 150- at the end on a three way split all three splits were slick. I have no problem getting beat but guess that shows what dogs will take the minuses the ones who are out there looking to get struck and treed and try their best to have a coon in swamp like conditions... Oh ain't the first time I've been beat by a tag along probably won't be the last

Old Post 04-06-2014 03:49 PM
Paint Creek English
UKC Forum Member

R.I.P DAN You will be missed.

Old Post 04-15-2014 11:17 AM
Paint Creek English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint Creek English Click here to Send Paint Creek English a Private Message Find more posts by Paint Creek English Add Paint Creek English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardluck1972
UKC Forum Member

RIP Dan Mills

Dan was a very close friend of mine. My hunting partner and kennel partner of Dead Creek English Kennels.

We have hunted together and trained dogs for over ten years now.

He has passed away at the very young age of 37. His passing is still being looked into.

My heart and thoughts and prays go out to his daughter, mother and father.

Please keep his family in your prayers.

I will be trying to finish Dead Creek Raider to Grand Night Champion as long is it is ok with his family

With my deep regrets and condolences: Randy Hester

Home Of:
DEAD CREEK ROSIE

Old Post 04-15-2014 12:03 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

RANDY, I AM SORRY THE HEAR THIS ABOUT DAN.PRAYERS SENT FOR THE FAMILY...

Old Post 04-15-2014 02:28 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Dang Randy what happened to Dan ? prayers sent to his family..
he was a good guy to draw in a cast..and I liked hunting with him and talking dogs with him..

Phone # 937-213-1779

Last edited by Doug Terrell on 04-17-2014 at 01:03 PM

Old Post 04-15-2014 07:19 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardluck1972
UKC Forum Member

Doug

go to post on English for sale i put more details there about funeral and arrangements.

Home Of:
DEAD CREEK ROSIE

Old Post 04-17-2014 08:27 AM
hardluck1972
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Thank you!

Home Of:
DEAD CREEK ROSIE

Old Post 04-17-2014 08:27 AM