UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Wanting a bred female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
j4rcattle
New UKC Forum Member

Wanting a bred female

I'm trying this again. I am wanting to buy a bred female. She don't have to be top bred. Just wanting a good ole pleasure dog to raise puppies with I ain't a competition hunter or big blood line follower. Please call or. text me at 918/284/1493. Located in western Kentucky. THANKS!!!!

BTW wanting one registered and willing to pay a decent price.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2014 12:58 AM
j4rcattle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j4rcattle Click here to Send j4rcattle a Private Message Click Here to Email j4rcattle Find more posts by j4rcattle Add j4rcattle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kimnkell
New UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm

Old Post 02-15-2014 02:01 AM
kimnkell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kimnkell Click here to Send kimnkell a Private Message Click Here to Email kimnkell Find more posts by kimnkell Add kimnkell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

Any certain breed?

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

You can't beat stupid out of a dog.

Old Post 02-15-2014 01:26 PM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j4rcattle
New UKC Forum Member

certain breed

Not to picky. whatcha got??

Old Post 02-15-2014 02:26 PM
j4rcattle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j4rcattle Click here to Send j4rcattle a Private Message Click Here to Email j4rcattle Find more posts by j4rcattle Add j4rcattle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j4rcattle
New UKC Forum Member

But

Old Post 02-28-2014 10:11 PM
j4rcattle
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-28-2014 10:11 PM
j4rcattle
New UKC Forum Member

I have had several people contact me and I appreciate it. I purchased one beautiful heavy streak bred female that's bred back the streak way and due April 5. She's a really great tree dog. We'd like to get at least one more. I do not have a male dog so I am needing a female that's ALREADY bred. Again I am not a competition hunter. My son and I just enjoy pleasure hunting and my two little girls want some puppies to raise. Breeding isn't to terribly important.

We would even be interested in a bred hound squirrel dog or a crossbred. Thanks again for all the leads, calls, texts, and pms.

Old Post 03-03-2014 01:17 AM