UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Battle of the Breeds???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Battle of the Breeds???

I haven't ever been to the battle of the breeds. Thinking about going though. I was just wanting to hear what everybody thought about the hunt!???? Whose gonna win it???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2013 11:18 PM
bobbycagle1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbycagle1 Click here to Send bobbycagle1 a Private Message Click Here to Email bobbycagle1 Find more posts by bobbycagle1 Add bobbycagle1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

I believe its gonna be December 6-7 in Ada, Oklahoma.

Old Post 11-06-2013 01:19 AM
bobbycagle1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbycagle1 Click here to Send bobbycagle1 a Private Message Click Here to Email bobbycagle1 Find more posts by bobbycagle1 Add bobbycagle1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-06-2013 09:36 PM
osagebl
UKC Forum Member

get your motel early.and if I show up am goin to win it with a bltick

Old Post 11-07-2013 03:18 AM
osagebl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osagebl Click here to Send osagebl a Private Message Click Here to Email osagebl Find more posts by osagebl Add osagebl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Are there some pretty good cast around there?

Old Post 11-12-2013 02:03 AM
Kickapoo Creek
UKC Forum Member

If you get to a good spot you will be in some of the best hunting there is. 4 years ago I was in a cast that treed 8 singles. I won the cast with 1350+.

Old Post 11-12-2013 05:18 PM
Kickapoo Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kickapoo Creek Click here to Send Kickapoo Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Kickapoo Creek Add Kickapoo Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Good deal! I'm looking forward to it. I ain't got nothing to win it with, but it should be a lot of fun anyway!

Old Post 11-12-2013 08:43 PM
rscott
UKC Forum Member

I went some years back had a blast.Ada is nice place too.

Old Post 11-13-2013 05:06 PM
rscott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rscott Click here to Send rscott a Private Message Find more posts by rscott Add rscott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted in it several times over the years and if you draw the right cast you will have a good hunt! And across the road is a real good place to eat!

Old Post 11-21-2013 02:51 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys! I guess I'll load up and head west in a couple weeks.!

Old Post 11-21-2013 11:26 PM