UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Tree Dog Pups At Treepro Kennels
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

Tree Dog Pups At Treepro Kennels

LilBit just had her 4th litter of squirrel dog pups. She is a proven producer just like Jody Mullins told me she would be.

She was bred to my Gator dog. He is full Kemmer and is making a solid young tree dog with tons of hunt, hustle and tree. Robert Kemmer says he will be one of the best Stud dogs in the Kemmer Assoc. He is out of a bro/sis cross of New Nugget x Lady Nugget.

Both bit and Gator are foundation registered in the Tn Mtn Hybrid program. These pups will be registered as Tn Mtn Hybrids.

Last litter, most pups started treeing early. My Ruby started treeing wild sqs around 4 mos old!!
Ruby(1 yr old) from last litter.

This is Gator:

This is Bit treeing with my Lou gyp just before I put her in the brooder:

These 4 male pups will hopefully follow the genetics before them!!
(3 days old-Bit keeps them close to the vest)

http://treeprokennels.webs.com/

"TREE DOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2013 10:34 PM
TURBO DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TURBO DOG Click here to Send TURBO DOG a Private Message Click Here to Email TURBO DOG Visit TURBO DOG's homepage! Find more posts by TURBO DOG Add TURBO DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UKC Forum Member

nice

Old Post 08-19-2013 03:05 AM
TOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOP Click here to Send TOP a Private Message Click Here to Email TOP Find more posts by TOP Add TOP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

Great lookin dogs...Turbo I am very interested in your dogs....we will get together for a hunt soon....we will see ya down the trail....

Old Post 08-19-2013 10:56 AM
Layarddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Layarddog Click here to Send Layarddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Layarddog Find more posts by Layarddog Add Layarddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
threeguns
UKC Forum Member

Good breedin and easy on the eyes.. I like the brindle for sure Charles..

Old Post 08-20-2013 01:35 AM
threeguns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for threeguns Click here to Send threeguns a Private Message Find more posts by threeguns Add threeguns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lfrisbie
UKC Forum Member

Looking good

Pine River Kennel

Old Post 08-20-2013 01:19 PM
lfrisbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lfrisbie Click here to Send lfrisbie a Private Message Click Here to Email lfrisbie Visit lfrisbie's homepage! Find more posts by lfrisbie Add lfrisbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

Bubba Charles, looks as if you have jumped on the Tn Mtn Hybrid wagon. We all know what fine dogs you have, and we are so glad you have a new litter of Tn Mtn Hybrid pups. But when it comes down to it, what you have is another litter of mixed breed dogs, just what the world needs.

Old Post 08-20-2013 08:55 PM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

POST A PHOTO....

quote:
Originally posted by orchidhunter
Bubba Charles, looks as if you have jumped on the Tn Mtn Hybrid wagon. We all know what fine dogs you have, and we are so glad you have a new litter of Tn Mtn Hybrid pups. But when it comes down to it, what you have is another litter of mixed breed dogs, just what the world needs.

.......Of YOUR pure-bred squirrel dogs for us to see.......

Thanks,

Mark.

Old Post 08-20-2013 10:47 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

.....better yet post a pic of yourself for me to see....

Old Post 08-20-2013 11:01 PM
Layarddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Layarddog Click here to Send Layarddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Layarddog Find more posts by Layarddog Add Layarddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

Thank you sir...

quote:
Originally posted by orchidhunter

....for the compliment about my dogs but you may be slipping with your hypocrisies of wisdom! or at least your misuse of terminology! You may have lost your sissors for you 'cut'n paste' antics so let me help you a little!

"Mixed-breed vs. Crossbreed. Like mongrels/mixed breeds, crossbred dogs belong to no one recognized breed. Unlike mixed-breeds, however, crossbred dogs are the product of artificial selection - intentionally created by humans, whereas the term "mongrel" specifically refers to dogs that develop by natural selection, without planned intervention of humans.

While my 'Hybrids' pups surely fit the Crossbreed definition, I likewise find that you may possibly fit the definition of the other!!

Even at that, I wish you well and enjoy your post!!

Charles

Old Post 08-21-2013 02:52 PM
TURBO DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TURBO DOG Click here to Send TURBO DOG a Private Message Click Here to Email TURBO DOG Visit TURBO DOG's homepage! Find more posts by TURBO DOG Add TURBO DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

lolllll

Old Post 08-22-2013 07:58 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

this is a serious question...Is a hybrid considered a treeing cur? I know some guys who cross feist and curs and register them as treeing curs.

Mossy Pond Modacious (MO)
Mossy Pond Amazing Gracie

Old Post 08-22-2013 03:42 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

feist type...

quote:
Originally posted by amazingcursouth
this is a serious question...Is a hybrid considered a treeing cur? I know some guys who cross feist and curs and register them as treeing curs.

Most all the Hybrids are Feist type dogs in size and usually meet any of the feist organizations breed standards.

What I like about them is that you get a whole lot of dog in a small package!!!

In modern day terms, I guess you could consider these little bottle rockets as 'designer dogs'! And yes, they were designed by a couple of master breeders!!

Old Post 08-22-2013 03:53 PM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

The dogs all look good, curious about the little ticked up dog in the background of the first picture.

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

You can't beat stupid out of a dog.

Old Post 08-26-2013 11:34 AM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

Rescue Sally

quote:
Originally posted by moodyhound
The dogs all look good, curious about the little ticked up dog in the background of the first picture.

The little ticked up dog is 'Rescue Sally'. She raised herself in the creek swamp behind my friends house. Her owner died and Sally lived off of rats, locus and what ever else she could find or catch plus she ate corn at the deer hunters corn feeders. When I got her I removed a 12 guage slug from her leg. Guess a deer hunter didn't want her around his feeders!!

Anyway, my buddy said Sally stayed treed in the creek swamp and I needed to come get her before she died and I did.

It took a while for her to trust me but let me tell you if a dog ever bonded and felt like she was rescued from certain death, Sally is that dog. She loves me to death. The first thing that hits my leg when I open the truck door when I get home is Sally's front leg greeting me hello.

She is the alpha of my pack and can timber a sq better than what I am use to. The big difference with her is that it is not fun and games its all about food. I litterly have to go get her off a tree if she traps a sq in an isolated tree. She will stay until the sq bails out for her to catch and eat. She will move round the tree in the shade of the trunk all day if need be. I have to put her up so the poor ole sq can get down and at least get a drink of water!HA!!

Even though she eats like a king, I found all kind of holes in my yard this last week. I found out what was happening Sunday morning. The Locus are coming out of the ground. Sally is finding them while still in ground but working their way up. She digs them out and eats them! Guess she can't get over the survival mode!!

She comes from a long line of feist dogs but, again, the fellow died and I don't know anything about them. Sally was the only one pieballed. Ther others were red but they all died out from what I understand.

Here is Sally with some of her Pack!

Anyway she has a good home!!

Old Post 08-26-2013 04:15 PM
MOOOSE!!!
UKC Forum Member

Charles
Ole Sally reminds me of the little squirrel dog that first introduce me to this great sport.
I was probably about 8 years old when "Spot" was born.
My grand dad and I hunted him till he was old and gray.
Been a lot of water under the bridge since then.

Breed Sally to one of your Kemmers and save me the runt female!!!!!!!!!

MOOOSE

Old Post 08-27-2013 12:13 AM
MOOOSE!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOOOSE!!! Click here to Send MOOOSE!!! a Private Message Click Here to Email MOOOSE!!! Find more posts by MOOOSE!!! Add MOOOSE!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Climb or Die
UKC Forum Member

you have any of the pups for sale ?

A MAN'S EGO IS A HEAVY LOAD FOR HIS DOG TO HAVE TO CARRY

Old Post 08-30-2013 02:28 PM
Climb or Die is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Climb or Die Click here to Send Climb or Die a Private Message Click Here to Email Climb or Die Find more posts by Climb or Die Add Climb or Die to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

pups

quote:
Originally posted by Climb or Die
you have any of the pups for sale ?

No Sir! I have two litters but all are spoken for! May raise a litter next year!
Charles

Old Post 08-30-2013 03:42 PM