UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > busher bred cur pups
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rob mullins
New UKC Forum Member

busher bred cur pups

busher bred cur pups for sale goes back to a lot of foundation busher stock. bred for nose and tree. pups 250 contact rob mullins 276-796-4526 cell 276-220-5140 in VA.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2013 07:34 PM
rob mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob mullins Click here to Send rob mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email rob mullins Find more posts by rob mullins Add rob mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

how long have you been breeding busher dogs?

Old Post 06-12-2013 01:13 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob mullins
New UKC Forum Member

about 17 yrs

Old Post 06-12-2013 03:06 AM
rob mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob mullins Click here to Send rob mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email rob mullins Find more posts by rob mullins Add rob mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

well, where have you've been? we've been waiting for you. it's always good to have another long term cur breeder here. welcome!

Old Post 06-12-2013 06:07 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Rob keeps some nice dogs, he knows what a good one is and he knows what will work with what, hes been at it for a long time.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 06-12-2013 02:43 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

make me wonder, how many more experienced breeders are out there that doesn't get onto the internet. my old friend Joe Moore refused to get on the net and now he's done messing with dogs.

Old Post 06-12-2013 04:53 PM
BUSHERMAN
UKC Forum Member

DOG IN ANCESTRY

I'M A BUSHER BREED ALSO SOLID OLD TIME BREEDING, MY RUN AROUND 55-60 LBS. EXCELLENT SQUIRREL DOGS I DON'T HUNT COON. WHAT DOGS DOES YOURS GO BACK TO? LIST SOME ON TOP AND BOTTOM PLEASE.

Old Post 06-12-2013 06:02 PM
BUSHERMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUSHERMAN Click here to Send BUSHERMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email BUSHERMAN Find more posts by BUSHERMAN Add BUSHERMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob mullins
New UKC Forum Member

these dogs go back to spencers mr. sam,north fork nigg,north fork Nellie black creek reba,clements bee,tennessee bob,thunder,goldsmiths busher sam,bushers windy,beatys buck,smiths busher. these are a few

Old Post 06-13-2013 02:51 AM
BUSHERMAN
UKC Forum Member

BUSHER

YOUR STOCK IS VERY SIMILAR TO MINE

Old Post 06-13-2013 05:45 PM
BUSHERMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUSHERMAN Click here to Send BUSHERMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email BUSHERMAN Find more posts by BUSHERMAN Add BUSHERMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

you guys might know tim cope, goes by nccatfisher in sdc, he's got busher dogs too. i wonder if all of you could get together and form the"origianl busher cur breeders association."

Old Post 06-13-2013 06:17 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Rob knows what a good dog is. Use to hunt the hair off of them..

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-13-2013 10:10 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

hobo, did you or rob, used to hunt the hair off them.?

Old Post 06-14-2013 05:02 PM
sdorton
UKC Forum Member

Love those Busher dogs!

http://hardcoreoriginalmtcurs.com/

Home of: Sq.Ch.Nt.Ch. Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk (Riverroad Gun x Raccoon Reba)
Dorton's Jinx (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Sensley's Ola May)
Dorton's Hardcore Joe (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Dorton's Sissy)

Scottie Dorton
Wheatley KY.

Old Post 06-14-2013 06:32 PM
sdorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdorton Click here to Send sdorton a Private Message Find more posts by sdorton Add sdorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Bushers!

BTT!

Old Post 06-14-2013 06:52 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeLuke
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by croatankid
hobo, did you or rob, used to hunt the hair off them.?
Hobo used to but he went to hounds when he aged to the point he couldn't walk to deep trees.

Old Post 06-14-2013 07:55 PM
TreeLuke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeLuke Click here to Send TreeLuke a Private Message Click Here to Email TreeLuke Visit TreeLuke's homepage! Find more posts by TreeLuke Add TreeLuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

treelke, that's funny right there. i remember going hunting with hobo 15 years ago and he had swamp music walkers then.
but i know you're only kidding.
i hope to get one of them busher dogs real soon.

Old Post 06-15-2013 04:31 AM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Rob and I have hunted a few times together when I lived at home... I still have the Walkers.

croatankid who are you? lol

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-15-2013 12:44 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sundog32
UKC Forum Member

get one from coy boardwine his are false registered bushers which is an injustice to who buys one he dont care

Old Post 06-17-2013 03:56 PM
sundog32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sundog32 Click here to Send sundog32 a Private Message Click Here to Email sundog32 Find more posts by sundog32 Add sundog32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

I'm gonna give you....

quote:
Originally posted by sundog32
get one from coy boardwine his are false registered bushers which is an injustice to who buys one he dont care

.......a little free legal advice this morning: You might wanna stop posting potentially defamatory matters on the internet......

Mark.

Old Post 06-17-2013 04:11 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
astringer
UKC Forum Member

Good advice too.

Old Post 06-17-2013 10:52 PM
astringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for astringer Click here to Send astringer a Private Message Click Here to Email astringer Find more posts by astringer Add astringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sundog32

i can't understand what you posted. maybe some punctuation would help. are you suggesting that someone buy a cur from coy? why buy one of his if they are false? your post makes no sense at all.

Old Post 06-17-2013 11:25 PM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

in the ad that was posted about those pups, it stated they had false papers.selling for I believe 50 dollars

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 06-18-2013 03:30 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Here's a pic of the pups, their sharp

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 06-19-2013 at 02:48 PM

Old Post 06-19-2013 02:02 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Up Top

Old Post 06-21-2013 02:15 PM
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

is roaring river blood the same as busher?

Old Post 06-21-2013 07:15 PM