UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Hunting Programs :: Dog Events :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Mountainside Supply new website
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mtnsidesupply
UKC Forum Member

Mountainside Supply new website

www.mountainsidesupply.com

Pay for Garmin work, tracking collars, or refurbishing of your tracking collars

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2013 12:47 AM
Mtnsidesupply is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mtnsidesupply Click here to Send Mtnsidesupply a Private Message Click Here to Email Mtnsidesupply Find more posts by Mtnsidesupply Add Mtnsidesupply to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Reid
UKC Forum Member

I have a non working wild life 3 dog receiver 219 freq. I was going to throw in the trash. Can you use it?

Old Post 05-10-2013 04:16 AM
Rob Reid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Reid Click here to Send Rob Reid a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Reid Add Rob Reid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mtnsidesupply
UKC Forum Member

receiver

Yeah I will take it. I will send you some new dayglo collars for it.

Old Post 05-10-2013 11:36 AM
Mtnsidesupply is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mtnsidesupply Click here to Send Mtnsidesupply a Private Message Click Here to Email Mtnsidesupply Find more posts by Mtnsidesupply Add Mtnsidesupply to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Reid
UKC Forum Member

Matt, I see UKC moved your tread. I will try and get the receiver in the mail today.

Old Post 05-10-2013 04:57 PM
Rob Reid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Reid Click here to Send Rob Reid a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Reid Add Rob Reid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mtnsidesupply
UKC Forum Member

Receiver

Thanks Rob I will send you some new dayglo collars. Thanks again

Old Post 05-10-2013 09:09 PM
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

Mountainside

Hello Matt, I have a couple of questions for you. One is about a repair. Will you please give me a call when you get a chance? Thanks, Shaun Paton (213-715-0064)

Old Post 05-11-2013 04:59 AM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mtnsidesupply
UKC Forum Member

Re: Question

I will call you at 5:30 when I get offf from work

Old Post 05-11-2013 05:05 AM
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Antennas

Kevin Osborne 124 Storm Hollow East Point KY 41216 i can send pay pal or mail ???

Old Post 05-19-2013 02:31 AM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mtnsidesupply
UKC Forum Member

antenna

Dont worry about payment. Just tell me what info changed Kevin.

Old Post 05-19-2013 05:25 AM
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Info

No change, same as before.

Old Post 05-19-2013 08:40 PM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote