UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What's best and brightest coon light!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
duke7581
UKC Forum Member

What's best and brightest coon light!

If money wasn't an issue what's the best and brightest light? Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2013 04:16 PM
duke7581 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duke7581 Click here to Send duke7581 a Private Message Click Here to Email duke7581 Find more posts by duke7581 Add duke7581 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maniac
UKC Forum Member

k lights new beacon or the xl convertible. the brightest out there. u also have 30 day money back. but i bet u will like either one so u wont return them. try one u will like them. if anyone said there a brighter cap light they r wrong iv compared most of them with the beacon and the xl.

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0522.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/1619.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO PACK HUNT
BUY YOU A PAIR BEAGLES!

GR NITE CH. HARWOODMANIAC JR 4 # 2 TOP 100 UKC WORLD 2013 OWNER JAY HYDE & DAVID DEPEW

GRNITE CH Hoghill Harwood Kasper
owners Hyde Warlick Leatherman
Qualified for 2013 world Hhunt
OWNER HYDE & WARLICK LEATHERMAN. MY PH 574 306 8438
K-LIGHTS ph.936 767 4965
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0734.jpg

Last edited by Maniac on 03-20-2013 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 03-20-2013 04:32 PM
Maniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maniac Click here to Send Maniac a Private Message Find more posts by Maniac Add Maniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

I think the Boss Triple Threat is the best light, but the Sunfire or the Beacon by K lite maybe the brightest. I like the Sunfire head A LOT BETTER then the Beacon head. I know the Boss also has 30 days money back if you don't like it. At this time there is no other head like the Triple Threat.

Big spot= Sunspot
Med. spot= Boss and heads like it
Small or tight spot= Sunfire, Lazer Pro, Beacon, and other deep set singel LED heads at this time.

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 03-20-2013 at 06:09 PM

Old Post 03-20-2013 05:53 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Morgan Richard
UKC Forum Member

I have the sunspot.. I was the type of guy that liked the tight spot on 5100 heads so you could see up in those tall trees.. I wasnt all too sure how i would like the sunspot, after a week and getting used to it, i will never own another tight spot light.. You can see the whole tree instead of just one spot, several times a coon will look an you wont have the light centered on it, but you still see it clear as day..

Old Post 03-20-2013 08:47 PM
Morgan Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Morgan Richard Click here to Send Morgan Richard a Private Message Find more posts by Morgan Richard Add Morgan Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Morgan Richard
I have the sunspot.. I was the type of guy that liked the tight spot on 5100 heads so you could see up in those tall trees.. I wasnt all too sure how i would like the sunspot, after a week and getting used to it, i will never own another tight spot light.. You can see the whole tree instead of just one spot, several times a coon will look an you wont have the light centered on it, but you still see it clear as day..
yalp iam with u

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 03-20-2013 08:59 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dumbdog1988
Banned

Don't even look at the bright eyes or valley creek select-a-spot lights I got one and have never been more disappointed in a light.

The tight spot was like a little beam of light compared to most other brands and the wide spot is just a wide angle walking light they put in their heads. Big whoop te dooo

Old Post 03-20-2013 09:10 PM
dumbdog1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dumbdog1988 Click here to Send dumbdog1988 a Private Message Find more posts by dumbdog1988 Add dumbdog1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

Everyone likes something different in a light, but i will say i have seen the Beacon, the laser toch pro, and the sunfire, in the same tree at the same time. The torch pro and the sunfire were the brightest, the sunfire had a little bigger beam, but the Laser torch was a little lighter. As far as the build quality the sunfire wins hands down.JMO.

Old Post 03-20-2013 09:22 PM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

BEST CAP LIGHT

K LIGHT NEW BEACON XL

Old Post 03-21-2013 12:36 AM
boxmanwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxmanwillie Click here to Send boxmanwillie a Private Message Find more posts by boxmanwillie Add boxmanwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Beacon.....

quote:
Originally posted by john Duemmer
Everyone likes something different in a light, but i will say i have seen the Beacon, the laser toch pro, and the sunfire, in the same tree at the same time. The torch pro and the sunfire were the brightest, the sunfire had a little bigger beam, but the Laser torch was a little lighter. As far as the build quality the sunfire wins hands down.JMO.

You didn't mention how the Beacon compared to the other 2 ?
Was it in the same league ?
You can send me a PM if you want ?

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 03-21-2013 01:24 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote