UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Tree Slammin Frankie
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

Tree Slammin Frankie

I like his breeding and see that he is a winner. I was just curious about what kind of hound he is in the woods? What kind of mouth, open/silent on the ground, and hunting style? Please don't turn this into a negative post!!!!!

Thanks,
Bryan Webb

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2013 07:17 PM
Bryan K Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan K Webb Click here to Send Bryan K Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan K Webb Find more posts by Bryan K Webb Add Bryan K Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erik Fisher
UKC Forum Member

I drew him at the truck hunt once. Seemed to open about right on the ground (not tight and definately not a motermouth) didn't need company but didn't care if he had any. GOOD mouth and nice treedog from what I saw in one night.

Old Post 03-13-2013 09:19 PM
Erik Fisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erik Fisher Click here to Send Erik Fisher a Private Message Click Here to Email Erik Fisher Find more posts by Erik Fisher Add Erik Fisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

bttt

Old Post 03-14-2013 06:19 PM
Bryan K Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan K Webb Click here to Send Bryan K Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan K Webb Find more posts by Bryan K Webb Add Bryan K Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I heard he is a COON dog!

Old Post 03-14-2013 07:35 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Heard he's super nice in every department except I've heard from multiple people he has a canary mouth on him . Heard this even from people hunting pups off him

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 03-14-2013 08:05 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joeslater
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with him when gene driggers was helping brad and fargo get a truck ticket on him and he had a very good mouth then. I can also tell you gene said he was one of the best coon treers he ever got to hunt.

Old Post 03-14-2013 08:18 PM
Joeslater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joeslater Click here to Send Joeslater a Private Message Find more posts by Joeslater Add Joeslater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

thank You, please keep the comments coming

Old Post 03-14-2013 08:35 PM
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Frankie

I would say he is doing his part as a coon dog and reproducer.Sure looks to be winning this week.Has won all 3 nights and one of his daughters Trixie has won 2 of the 3 nights.It also looks like another daughter of his cloud got in the final 4 last night.

I have a buddy that sure likes his Trixie female outa Frankie.

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 03-14-2013 09:16 PM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

IAHUNTER : ole Carmichael calls me alot to shoot the bull . Talks high of his female off Frankie

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-14-2013 11:28 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I am currently hunting a 7 month old pup off of Trixie and the Mr Moe dog that I like real well. He has one of the loudest mouths you will ever hear on a dog with looks to boot as well.

Old Post 03-15-2013 12:51 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fullhouse
Banned

Coon treeing, independent, hard hunter, has a mouth you can here a long way but nobody would call it a good mouth more of a carrying mouth if that makes sense.

Old Post 03-15-2013 01:03 PM
fullhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fullhouse Click here to Send fullhouse a Private Message Find more posts by fullhouse Add fullhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joeslater
UKC Forum Member

I may have the wrong dog. Did brad mitchel own him at one time?

Old Post 03-15-2013 01:33 PM
Joeslater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joeslater Click here to Send Joeslater a Private Message Find more posts by Joeslater Add Joeslater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

joeslater, you have the wrong dog the guys that own him bought him when he was a young pup.

Old Post 03-15-2013 05:40 PM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Frankie

Dwills
Yep I think he likes her LOL! I have yet to hunt with her or any other pups outa Frankie( i raise and hunt blue dogs).I am not blind to a good coondog especially ones that reproduce. Have a off colored one in my kennel now that is earning his keep.Skuna River Fred line.
I will have to go down and hunt with Trixie some night against one of my blue dogs and humble Clint up a bit..
Talked with Ronnie the owner of Frankie a couple yrs back and he seems like a good guy as well.

Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 03-16-2013 02:49 AM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Starnes
UKC Forum Member

bbt

Old Post 03-17-2013 12:18 AM
Bill Starnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Starnes Click here to Send Bill Starnes a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Starnes Find more posts by Bill Starnes Add Bill Starnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

GRAND NITE CHAMPION TREE SLAMIN STYLISH FRANKIE

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 03-17-2013 01:28 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Where is this dog located and what is a CANARY mouth????

Old Post 03-17-2013 05:01 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Northeast missouri

Old Post 03-17-2013 06:52 AM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
Where is this dog located and what is a CANARY mouth????

That's the term That was used when it was described to me ... Like some one else said above ... High pitched mouth

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-17-2013 07:43 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

10-4 on having a high pitched mouth never herd that one before.

Old Post 03-17-2013 01:58 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

Call Ryan or Ronnie go hunting and form your own opinion.

Old Post 03-17-2013 03:19 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treed781
UKC Forum Member

Frankie had 5 different pups win 9 cast at the Bear Creek Classic this week. Hope made final 4 tuesday. Cloud made final 4 wed. 550+ high scoring dog. Frankie won three cast.
Give me a call would be glad for anyone to come for a hunt
and see for your self 660 216 0376 ronnie

Old Post 03-17-2013 04:21 PM
treed781 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treed781 Click here to Send treed781 a Private Message Click Here to Email treed781 Find more posts by treed781 Add treed781 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Don't overlook Frankie he is throwing super nice pups. I'm hunting a 1 yr old out of him that got a cast win Friday night at the Bear Creek Classic. I have a female bred to him now. She is due in 3 weeks. 660-216-1110

Old Post 03-17-2013 04:43 PM
eric henry
UKC Forum Member

good dog and even more important good owners.i've hunted against him and judged him several times.

Old Post 03-19-2013 12:26 AM
eric henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eric henry Click here to Send eric henry a Private Message Click Here to Email eric henry Find more posts by eric henry Add eric henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RYAN HOUGHTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Eric it was fun hunting withn you saturday.

Old Post 03-19-2013 01:52 AM
RYAN HOUGHTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN HOUGHTON Click here to Send RYAN HOUGHTON a Private Message Click Here to Email RYAN HOUGHTON Find more posts by RYAN HOUGHTON Add RYAN HOUGHTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote