UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Hunting Programs :: Dog Events :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nite Ch 'pr' Ramseys Brindle Tiger
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Nite Ch 'pr' Ramseys Brindle Tiger

Fellas I sure wish I could persuade a couple of you plott men into breeding a couple of them nice females to Mr Bud Ramsey Tiger dog. Tiger is an absolute powerhouse coon treer, and got a head full of sense, not to mention he's getting old and I would love to have my first plott! My offer still stands that if one of you would breed a truely nice female to Tiger I will pay up the litters super stakes for a pair of pups. Thanks, contact Alan 423-280-0263

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2013 05:44 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Would anyone lease a good female? Preferably titled?

Old Post 02-07-2013 07:54 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Maybe post Tigers pedigree. I know he is bred up good but I just can't remember the details.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 02-07-2013 02:06 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Tigers sire is GrNtCh PR Davis' Fargo and his Dam is Nt Ch PR' Ramseys Brindle Roxy, which was a littermate to Buckeye Bud, and that's as about as much as I know about the Plott breed. lol Tiger is for real, id love to have a pup!!!!

Old Post 02-08-2013 05:17 AM
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Are you serious? Are none of you gentlemen in need of a great prospect of the breed to breed to? I have never been a plott man, however, I've never been color blind either, but what else could you ask for? All your out is a pair of pups, and maybe a trip if you wanta hunt with Tiger before hand, which if you would do, you would breed! I'm really after my Tiger pup, but I need help gentlemen, I don't have a female and neither does Bud. Come try him men, I'll keep up my end of the bargain.

Old Post 02-09-2013 02:32 AM
specialtyhwd
UKC Forum Member

Tiger Stud

Where is he located? I would be interested in breeding to a good stud if it were performanced & ss. I have a female out of NtCh Lesters Chief & NtCh Lonesome Dove. She's only 2 but does a good job for a dog that has had limited amouts of hunting. I plan of putting her in the hunts as soon as I feel she is ready. I would also selll her if the situation was right.

Old Post 03-05-2013 02:08 PM
specialtyhwd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for specialtyhwd Click here to Send specialtyhwd a Private Message Click Here to Email specialtyhwd Find more posts by specialtyhwd Add specialtyhwd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

We live just north of Chattanooga TN, I will pay the super stakes up on the litter, could check on the performance. Id love to see your female go, there's no better breed dog then Tiger out there and dang sure no better plott coondogs!!!!! May be some as good, but trust me, no better. I'm not being arrogant but our local club host a plott sectional every year and we have a good turnout, I've judged a lot of these dogs I've seen on here. Tigers just better!

Alan Urffer 423-280-0263

Old Post 03-05-2013 07:56 PM
smlandsml
New UKC Forum Member

Tiger pedigree

Tiger is out of Grnitech Ch"pr"Davis" Fargo and Nitech"pr"Ramsey's Brindle Roxie. Fargo is out of nitech ch"pr"Hard Treeing Poncho and "pr"Screaming Penny. Roxie is out of Nitech"pr"buckeye SargeIII and Nitech ch"pr"Ramsey's Brindle Cricket. Tiger is a coon dog out of coon dogs. I have a female out of Tiger and a Sarge bred female which are a pleasure to own. Hope this helps.
Sandy Run Kennels

CH SandyRun HardKnockin' Roxie

SandyRun Golden Maggie

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:42 AM
smlandsml is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smlandsml Click here to Send smlandsml a Private Message Click Here to Email smlandsml Find more posts by smlandsml Add smlandsml to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tiger pedigree

quote:
Originally posted by smlandsml
Tiger is out of Grnitech Ch"pr"Davis" Fargo and Nitech"pr"Ramsey's Brindle Roxie. Fargo is out of nitech ch"pr"Hard Treeing Poncho and "pr"Screaming Penny. Roxie is out of Nitech"pr"buckeye SargeIII and Nitech ch"pr"Ramsey's Brindle Cricket. Tiger is a coon dog out of coon dogs. I have a female out of Tiger and a Sarge bred female which are a pleasure to own. Hope this helps.
Sandy Run Kennels

Would love to hear how your female operates..?

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 03-06-2013 01:10 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote