UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Hunting Programs :: Dog Events :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Fair Shake Starting Pen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JimmyJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Fair Shake Starting Pen

Just returned from Fair Shake after dropping off another Pup to Mike and Bill. You cant find any better people to deal with. They are honest and more interested in giving you results than taking your money. I took a young dog down that has been running track well but not looking up. This dog was also a little coon shy she had been bit pretty goon by a coon we thought was dead. Coons are hard to trap and come by up here right now so I thought time in the pen with theses boys would do her some good. Well believe it or not they had her looking up like a million bucks in about ten minutes. I'm confident she will come home ready to put back in the woods and ready to look up when she needs to. They only take 10 dogs at a time and are book up until May. I told Mike they are not asking enough money for what they do ($275 a month). Mike said he would rather keep it as affordable as he can and have a lot of happy customers. You cant beat that with a stick. These are genuine Dog Men.

330-406-6277

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2013 03:54 PM
JimmyJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimmyJohnson Click here to Send JimmyJohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email JimmyJohnson Visit JimmyJohnson's homepage! Find more posts by JimmyJohnson Add JimmyJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lakeland Kennel
Banned

I know those fellows from the Flora Coon Club. Their starting pen is just down the road from Flora and many of you guys have been at the big hunts at Flora. I would reccomend them.

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Old Post 02-04-2013 04:08 PM
Lakeland Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lakeland Kennel Click here to Send Lakeland Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Lakeland Kennel Find more posts by Lakeland Kennel Add Lakeland Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niterage727
UKC Forum Member

where are they located and whats the number

nt.ch.pr.wild two

Old Post 06-09-2013 08:59 PM
niterage727 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niterage727 Click here to Send niterage727 a Private Message Find more posts by niterage727 Add niterage727 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

How many ac is the pen?

Old Post 06-09-2013 11:18 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Toler
UKC Forum Member

I have had a dog there for a month back in the fall. I can't remember the size of the pen, but will tell you I was very pleased with the set up and the service the guys gave me and my dog. I only have one fault to them... that is they aren't closer to me!! I have another dog I would take there right now if they were closer and had an open spot... Top notch guys in my eyes. I can't come up with their number right now but they are located in Xenia, IL... if I am not mistaken they have an ad on UKC site somewhere.

Home of:
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LB Red Hot Sweat "Rock" HTX (R.I.P ROCK, 1/27/13)
PKC CH AKC CNC GRNITECH CH 'PR' Toler's TriColor Taz
2013 UKC World Qualified
2013 PKC World Qualified
2013 AKC World Qualified
'PR' Toler's Crazy Bone

PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
E-TOWN KENNELS & SUPPLY
http://www.etownkennelssupply.com/default.html

Old Post 06-09-2013 11:25 PM
Tim Toler is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Toler Click here to Send Tim Toler a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Toler Find more posts by Tim Toler Add Tim Toler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

How can you get a hold of them?

Old Post 06-10-2013 12:28 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

yep

Thay did me a good job also. none better.

ONE DAY YOUR LIFE WILL FLASH BEFORE YOUR EYES.
MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING.

Old Post 06-10-2013 12:51 AM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

I CANT SAY THAT, MY DOG CAME UP MISSING. WHEN I HAD HEARD ENOUGH AROUND THE BUSH B.S. AND THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT WITH THE STORY I CONTACTED THE LAW ENFORCEMENT , MY DOG HAD JUST JUMPED BACK IN THE PEN. BUT AFTER THAT NOTE SHE WAS TREEING COONS.

Old Post 06-10-2013 02:12 AM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote