UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Hunting Programs :: Dog Events :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr ch Gr nt ch Silverado Dan
Pages (40): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

Gr ch Gr nt ch McCall's Silverado Dan 5 generation all Grand

Dan is now at the home of Whitey Marshall. I want to thank Greg McCall for selling him to me. Hes a five generation all grand with one of the most impressive ped. of today. Check out his Ped. below. . Have a litter of all Grand pups on Ground now and have a litter on the way. Call for ped and price. Dan made Duel Grand at the very young age of 19 months old. Dob. 1=3-11. Contact Whitey at 606-474-4031 or 304-881 1403

Home of
Grand Night Champion Grand Champion Mccall's Silverado Dan
Grand Night Champion Grand Champion Big Creek Rat Tat (Semen)
Grand Night Champion Grand Champion Treesinging Good Times
Grand Night Champion Grand Champion Two Timing Lady
Night Champion Spider's Stylish Dream
PKC Champion Grand Champion BLK Elks American Dream
Treesinging Minnie Mouse off Dan 4 generation all Grand
Treesinging Ragin Rage off Dan 5 generation all Grand

Last edited by Treesinging on 09-08-2013 at 11:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2013 02:24 AM
Treesinging is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesinging Click here to Send Treesinging a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesinging Find more posts by Treesinging Add Treesinging to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Guys this is a dog that came from a whole litter of coontreers. Winning the performance race this year. His mother came from a litter that were all coondogs winning the performance race in 2009. Her dam and sire are reproducers that have made a huge impact on the walker breed with to many wins to list. I can not see that this young STUD cant help but REPRODUCE !!!!

GOOD LUCK
Feel free to use me as a reference i promote and hunt this stock of hounds everynite. NATURALS are easier to train..

Old Post 01-29-2013 04:17 AM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

thanks for support. I think this hound has a lot to offer to the breed. I know there are hundreds of hounds to pick from and you will not hear me put any of them down. I believe Dan will prove himself from what I see in him and all his sibblings. Thanks again

Last edited by Treesinging on 02-01-2013 at 08:30 PM

Old Post 01-29-2013 05:47 PM
Treesinging is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesinging Click here to Send Treesinging a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesinging Find more posts by Treesinging Add Treesinging to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoyStandifurJr
UKC Forum Member

SUPER NICE ALL AROUND HOUND. CAN NOT GO WRONG IN BREEDING TO DAN!!!!!!!!!
The Ad that just came out in the Treeing Walker issue of Coonhound Bloodlines!!!!!

Video of Dan treed.

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid423.photobucket.com/albums/pp315/rstandifur403/0129131937.mp4

not the best pic it is off of my phone.

---------------GRNITECH OWENS HARDWOOD BOZO
----------GRCH GRNITECH STONE MOUNTAIN STEEL
---------------GRCH GRNITECH WALTZ SIS
-----GRCH GRNITECH WALTZ ROADBLOCK
---------------GRNITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
----------GRNITECH WALTZ NITE TRAIN
---------------GRCH GRNITECH WALTZ HURRICANE JANE

GRNITECH WALTZ ROAD HOG

---------------GRNITECH YAKIN TAR RATTLER
----------GRNITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
---------------GRCH GRNITECH LOCKDOWN LASSIE
-----GRCH GRNITECH MORGANS NOCTURNAL CRYBABY
---------------WLDNITECH GRNITECH NELSON'S RADAR
----------GRNITECH MORGANS LONGBRANCH BRANDY
---------------GRNITECH ABBOTTS HILLBILLY KATE

GRCH GRNITECH SILVERADO DAN (SS AND PP SIRE)

---------------GRNITECH HARD KNOCKING STYLISH HAYES
----------GRNITECH BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
---------------GRNITECH SCHMERSALS STYLISH ANNA
-----GRCH GRNITECH CROW AND GRANTS CUTTER
---------------CH GRNITECH ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
----------GRCH GRNITECH NIGHT HEAT ABBY
---------------GRNITECH NIGHT HEAT DIXIE

GRCH GRNITECH CHLOES FLYING RUBY

---------------GRCH GRNITECH RAT ATTACK
----------GRCH GRNITECH BIG CREEK RAT TAT
---------------CH GRNITECH HI COUNTRY BOOGIE
-----GRCH GRNITECH CHLOE CHEYENNE
---------------GRNITECH HARD ROCK CAFE
----------CH GRNITECH JUDES ROCKET
---------------GRCH GRNITECH RAIDERS BARBIE DOLL

Dual Grand All Grand KY River Cruise (Abbott's Yakin River Cruise X Anderson's Ruth)
Ch NiteCh Freak on a Leash (Silverado Dan X Spider's Stylish Dream) 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND
Page Of Dreams (Hardwood Dreamer X Ky River Page) 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND
Dream Twister (Hardwood Dreamer X Ky River Page) 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND

Last edited by RoyStandifurJr on 01-12-2014 at 03:36 AM

Old Post 01-29-2013 06:44 PM
RoyStandifurJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RoyStandifurJr Click here to Send RoyStandifurJr a Private Message Click Here to Email RoyStandifurJr Find more posts by RoyStandifurJr Add RoyStandifurJr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoyStandifurJr
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BRANDON KING
Guys this is a dog that came from a whole litter of coontreers. Winning the performance race this year. His mother came from a litter that were all coondogs winning the performance race in 2009. Her dam and sire are reproducers that have made a huge impact on the walker breed with to many wins to list. I can not see that this young STUD cant help but REPRODUCE !!!!

GOOD LUCK
Feel free to use me as a reference i promote and hunt this stock of hounds everynite. NATURALS are easier to train..

The same as Brandon
I have hunted with a lot of super nice hounds that has this blood running through thier viens (including Dan). Dan's mother has placed in several different World Hunts and won all over the Country. Plus there is no better person to deal with than Mr. Marshall. Dan is not only loaded to the gill with Reprducers. He is also loaded with Winners. Load your Top Females up when they come in heat and bring them to Dan. You will be glad you did.

You can also use me as a reference

Dual Grand All Grand KY River Cruise (Abbott's Yakin River Cruise X Anderson's Ruth)
Ch NiteCh Freak on a Leash (Silverado Dan X Spider's Stylish Dream) 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND

Old Post 01-29-2013 09:54 PM
RoyStandifurJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RoyStandifurJr Click here to Send RoyStandifurJr a Private Message Click Here to Email RoyStandifurJr Find more posts by RoyStandifurJr Add RoyStandifurJr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

Dan is in Kentucky just minutes off I-64 and less than 1hr from Ohio and West Virginia. We also have SEMEN available.

Last edited by Treesinging on 05-22-2013 at 07:05 PM

Old Post 01-29-2013 10:36 PM
Mike Espinosa
UKC Forum Member

GRCH. GRNITECH. SILVERADO DAN (SS AND PP SIRE

Whitey, Congrats on your cast win Friday night at the Winter Classic and on buying Dan. I know he's a coondog if you bought him lol. Good luck with Dan, they don't come bred any better. See yea soon.

GRNITECH WALTZ ROAD HOG

*GRNITECH. PKC Silver CH. Wessel's Wild Card (Frozen Semen)
*NGRNCH. GRNITECH. GRCH. Wild Card's Buddy (2013 Autumn Oaks National Grand Night Champion)
*GRNITECH. GRCH. AKC NITECH. Buckeye Wild Pearl
*GRNITECH CH. Bone Collector's Baby (2013 Autumn Oaks Final 4)
*GRNITECH. Buckeye Wild Tilly

"IT'S AS SIMPLE AS BLACK AND WHITE"

*Owner & Handler: Mike Espinosa 937-605-9738
4149 Camelot Dr. Springfield Oh. 45503

*Partner & Handler Andy Bedgood 912-667-3732

*** Sponsered By***
*Split Tree Dog Supplies*

Contact Mike Countryman for all your Hunting needs.
(513)-300-9547
(937)-393-1462

Old Post 01-30-2013 01:39 PM
Mike Espinosa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Espinosa Click here to Send Mike Espinosa a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Espinosa Add Mike Espinosa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

He is a get gone by himself kinda dog and his littermates are not looking to tree with you either.

Old Post 01-30-2013 08:37 PM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoyStandifurJr
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr ch Gr nt ch McCall's Silverado Dan

quote:
Originally posted by Treesinging
Dan is now at the home of Whitey Marshall. I want to thank Greg McCall for selling him to me. Hes a five generation all grand with one of the most impressive ped. of today. Check out his Ped. below. Will post a picture of Dan soon. Have a litter of all Grand pups on Ground now and have a litter on the way. Call for ped and price. Dan made Duel Grand at the very young age of 19 months old. Dob. 1=3-11. Contact Whitey at 606-474-4031 or 304-881 1403.

Super Nice Hound. Big Mouth that carries for along ways. Beautiful and Built they way a hound is supposed to be. Big hunter that likes to be by himself. Hard, stay put, belly rubbing tree dog that will have the meat when you get there. Not only bred to win but also to reproduce. When it is time to bred your top females, give Dan a try, you will not be disappointed.

Old Post 01-31-2013 01:09 AM
larry garvin
UKC Forum Member

way to go Whitey, I like those good walker dogs.

Old Post 01-31-2013 02:17 PM
larry garvin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry garvin Click here to Send larry garvin a Private Message Click Here to Email larry garvin Find more posts by larry garvin Add larry garvin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

We have two beautiful blanket back male pups sired by Dan and Gr nt ch Gold River Kees. Kees is all Grand off Gr nt ch Gr ch Big Creek RAt Tat And Gr nt ch Gold River Brook. Rat Tat Sired 364 pups with 21 nt ch and 14 Gr nt as of now Thats 10 percent. Brook had 18 pups with 4 nt ch and 7 Gr nts Thats 60 percent. These pups have a great chance to both make great dogs and also head up someones kennel in due time. These pups are $400 each. call now before to late. THANKS ALL SOLD

Last edited by Treesinging on 02-15-2013 at 08:59 PM

Old Post 02-01-2013 04:17 PM
RoyStandifurJr
UKC Forum Member

Dan came from a outstanding cross!

I own a full littermate to him that is Grch Nitech Female with wins. I also own one from the second cross that is 9 Months old female that is has been flat doing it for the last three months. I have entered her in 5 or 6 hunts. Won two seconds, a third and a First last night in two inches of ice and snow at 18 degrees. I also made her a show ch with three straight best of shows.

My Cousin also owns a pup out of Dan that is Doing a super job for his age 5 months old needs no help going hunting and will run and tree a drag by scent no matter where you hide it and you have got to go get him.

Last edited by RoyStandifurJr on 02-03-2013 at 06:42 AM

Old Post 02-02-2013 05:49 PM
RoyStandifurJr
UKC Forum Member

As of December 27, 2012 Dan is 6th on the preformance race for 2012.

His full litter mate sister is 1st.

His mother is 1st on the 2012 preformance Dam of the year.

His Grandmother won the preformance Dam of the year in 2009 and is the #2 on the current reproducers list in the February 2013 Treeing Walker Special edition

Last edited by RoyStandifurJr on 02-02-2013 at 09:32 PM

Old Post 02-02-2013 09:30 PM
k.trumble
UKC Forum Member

Dan

He's def bred to reproduce.its to bad his sire died so young cause his pup reports been outstanding.mr waltz I believe isn't recognized enough with the program he runs.hes had grnt after grnt that he's raised and finished from his own crosses.i would love to try a Dan pup myself good luck with him

Old Post 02-02-2013 11:53 PM
k.trumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.trumble Click here to Send k.trumble a Private Message Click Here to Email k.trumble Find more posts by k.trumble Add k.trumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for your comments on Dan. We have pups on the ground and on the way now. Also we have some real nice females booked. Hope you do try a Dan pup.

Old Post 02-03-2013 03:28 AM
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

This my 2 cents worth Greg McCall took some of Whiteys blood and had great luck with the crosses he made. Mike Waltz is a very under rated breeder, There WOULD BE NO WORLD CHAMPION FAMOUS cross if not for him. So when all these guys got tied together it was a great cross that cant help but reproduce. THIS HOUND IS FROM COONDOGS THAT REPRODUCES COONHOUNDS. NOT JUST A GENERATION OF IT BUT 6 GENERATIONS OF THE SAME THING. COONDOGS!!!!!

Old Post 02-03-2013 03:39 AM
J&C5891
UKC Forum Member

Roy you have a pm

After Dark Kennels

Jacob Cox
606-269-1062

Home Of

Grnt pr' Jrs Janey
(Xjr x Insane Jane)

Grnt ps' Lonetree Style Legend
( Nocturnal Style x Southern Sky

Ntch pr' Patsy Cline
(High X-pectations x Pine Creek Star)

Ntch pr' Big Janice
(Big D x Janice Joplin)

Old Post 02-03-2013 05:05 AM
J&C5891 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J&C5891 Click here to Send J&C5891 a Private Message Click Here to Email J&C5891 Find more posts by J&C5891 Add J&C5891 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Cant wait to see what those pups look like that sweet dreams is a looker also. When you see how well mannered he is you wont be disappionted.

Old Post 02-03-2013 09:01 PM
krazyluckjack
UKC Forum Member

DAN IS FROM A OUTSTANDING CROSS!! THE TWO FEMALES ME AND ROY OWN ARE UNBELIVABLE,,CAN WORK A TRACK AND GETTED HOOKED TREE DOGS YOU WONT GO WRONG WITH DAN...AND YOU ALSO WONT GO WRONG WITH MR.MARSHALL HE IS A GREAT GUY.

GRCH Surveyor Jack
CH Lightening Jack II
CH NITECH Freak on a Leash
Page of Dreams
Dream Twister
Freaky Gypsy Lady
Also Home Of
Lucky Shot and Company
Custom Leather Work, Hound Hunting Supplies

Old Post 02-04-2013 07:56 PM
krazyluckjack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazyluckjack Click here to Send krazyluckjack a Private Message Click Here to Email krazyluckjack Find more posts by krazyluckjack Add krazyluckjack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

Jack your inbox is full!!!

'PR' Glancy's 7 Mile Stylish Shy (UKC 1st)
'PR' Glancy's 7 Mile Wipeout Sis

IN MEMORY OF:
GRNITECH PKC SCH 'PR' Glancy's KY Foot
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' Glancy's KY Judy
'PR' Glancy's 7 Mile Bo Attack (Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)

Greg, Zach, and Tubz Glancy

Old Post 02-06-2013 03:40 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank all of you on the responce on Dan. I feel he is a great outcross from most of todays hounds. He is a hard going hound and a come and get me Tree dog. Give me a call or better come see why I'm high on this young hound. We have some great females Bred and booked to Dan.

Old Post 02-07-2013 01:05 PM
k.trumble
UKC Forum Member

Pups

What crosses have u made and what u want for a pups thanks

Old Post 02-08-2013 12:48 AM
k.trumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.trumble Click here to Send k.trumble a Private Message Click Here to Email k.trumble Find more posts by k.trumble Add k.trumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

WHITEY, I sent you a PM!!

'PR' Glancy's 7 Mile Stylish Shy (UKC 1st)
'PR' Glancy's 7 Mile Wipeout Sis

IN MEMORY OF:
GRNITECH PKC SCH 'PR' Glancy's KY Foot
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' Glancy's KY Judy
'PR' Glancy's 7 Mile Bo Attack (Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)

Greg, Zach, and Tubz Glancy

Old Post 02-08-2013 04:06 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoyStandifurJr
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH WALTZ ROAD HOG

Old Post 02-08-2013 02:27 PM
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the calls and bookings on Dan. Feel free to drop by to see Dans pups. If you like Big headed bold pups with a lot of color they fill all of these traits

Old Post 02-09-2013 05:37 PM