UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee
Pages (62): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by POTOMAC
Dollar saved is a dollar earned!!!!!!! Getcha some!!!!!!!
hey joe what is quick out of. wipeout I'm guessing

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2013 01:26 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Photos of 3 Months Old Dollar Pups....First is Dollars Money Jar (Male Pup) second is Dollars Midnight Star (Female)

Jar on the left and Star on the right of photo took together.

Old Post 02-28-2013 05:44 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Quick is off cutter and my old female which is sacket jr ,bugger branch Paul pretty much the same as comas stylish prides bottom side!! Old track driving cold nosed blood and especially with coon in there trees and not taking all nite to get it done!!!!! Imtrying to cross quick sister with pride to double up on the old Paul stuff and then will be crossing her on dollar aswell!!! Style is a exact replica of her and quicks mother and I mean rite down to her screwed up heat cycles !!!!!!! I'm just trying to get these pups I'm starting now worked and started to see which have the traits I want to cross back with quick and if the others are as good as I think they will be partner with a couple rite people on them so they can be pushed!!!! And bred down the road I have a legendxsissy female sissy is the same cross as world ch tank dog which is also out of pride!!!! I have a Georgia cyclone x bentely pup a sunrise x shea pup and my thrasherx queen pup !!! So what imgetting at is if you like the looks of any of those crosses we will hook up on them and I would love to work with someone like yourself in which I know puts the same amount of times I do in my dogs!!! A good person is as hard if not harder than finding a real coon dog!!!!

Old Post 02-28-2013 05:48 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lil_joe
UKC Forum Member

Herman, pm me a price on one. If u wanna part with one? Give me a call anytime. You or Chris ever wanna come up and hunt some flat land just let me know.

Thanks....

Old Post 02-28-2013 06:05 PM
lil_joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lil_joe Click here to Send lil_joe a Private Message Click Here to Email lil_joe Find more posts by lil_joe Add lil_joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lil_joe
UKC Forum Member

FINE lookin pups btw...

Old Post 02-28-2013 06:06 PM
lil_joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lil_joe Click here to Send lil_joe a Private Message Click Here to Email lil_joe Find more posts by lil_joe Add lil_joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LASTER TODD
UKC Forum Member

MY LORD HERMAN THAT JAR PUP IS DOLLAR MADE OVER! RIGHT THERE IS YOUR NEXT STUD DOG!!

Old Post 02-28-2013 06:15 PM
LASTER TODD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LASTER TODD Click here to Send LASTER TODD a Private Message Click Here to Email LASTER TODD Find more posts by LASTER TODD Add LASTER TODD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

HE DOES LOOK ALOT LIKE DOLLAR, IVE GOT A LITTERMATE TO THE 2 PUPS ABOVE WILL TRY AND GET SOME PIS OF HIM SOON

Old Post 02-28-2013 07:29 PM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by lil_joe
Herman, pm me a price on one. If u wanna part with one? Give me a call anytime. You or Chris ever wanna come up and hunt some flat land just let me know.

Thanks....

THANKS ON THE INVITE AND I PLAN ON IT SOMETIME.

Old Post 02-28-2013 07:31 PM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by POTOMAC
Quick is off cutter and my old female which is sacket jr ,bugger branch Paul pretty much the same as comas stylish prides bottom side!! Old track driving cold nosed blood and especially with coon in there trees and not taking all nite to get it done!!!!! Imtrying to cross quick sister with pride to double up on the old Paul stuff and then will be crossing her on dollar aswell!!! Style is a exact replica of her and quicks mother and I mean rite down to her screwed up heat cycles !!!!!!! I'm just trying to get these pups I'm starting now worked and started to see which have the traits I want to cross back with quick and if the others are as good as I think they will be partner with a couple rite people on them so they can be pushed!!!! And bred down the road I have a legendxsissy female sissy is the same cross as world ch tank dog which is also out of pride!!!! I have a Georgia cyclone x bentely pup a sunrise x shea pup and my thrasherx queen pup !!! So what imgetting at is if you like the looks of any of those crosses we will hook up on them and I would love to work with someone like yourself in which I know puts the same amount of times I do in my dogs!!! A good person is as hard if not harder than finding a real coon dog!!!!
joe i owned a super nice cutter dog 4 yrs ago sold him for crazy money at 18 mos i hunted coal country sackett many nights plus a lot of his pups we get all that coon treeing blood in some of our pups we will have it made for years to come. i trust your judgement on the crosses you want to make.

Old Post 02-28-2013 11:05 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for all the pm and comments on these two pups but at this time they are not for sale, however I will have a litter in late march out of a nice trackman female with a big mouth tree dog deluxe she is making a nice one with looks to spare will have pics of her on here in a day or two

Old Post 03-01-2013 03:35 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Dollar and quick can together put the track back in the walker breed !!! One female at a time!!!

Old Post 03-01-2013 09:10 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

Dollar raise to the top

Old Post 03-02-2013 02:03 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-03-2013 08:31 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

Dollar raise for a true coondog and a great person. Dollar and Herman bowling make a great team , dollar pups please the hard to please, call around and see if you can buy one, ill bet u none are for sale. Back up there for a true stud that don't have his own Facebook page, don't have a full color magazine add ,no big pup hunt in his name, no tv channel and don't have an all grand pedigree, but is all coondog and a great reproducer.

Old Post 03-04-2013 04:33 AM
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Re: skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee

It is not everyday you see 7 double letters.

Old Post 03-04-2013 08:33 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Vaden

It is not everyday you see 7 double letters.

i thought that was pretty unique i had someone say he would dominate his ability for his pups to have more of his charastics if so the pups will be worth their weight in gold.

Old Post 03-04-2013 01:03 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
i thought that was pretty unique i had someone say he would dominate his ability for his pups to have more of his charastics if so the pups will be worth their weight in gold.

amen

Old Post 03-04-2013 01:57 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Sorry guys dollar will no longer be available for public stud I will still breed the females that are booked that's it however I will be having him collected this spring sometime will still breed a few top notch females that are proven coon dogs that the owners are willing to show. No brood dogs unless they are proven reproduces. I did not buy dollar for a stud dog that was not my intentions but he has proven himself in the stud pen no pups can be bought that are old enough to hunt that I know of . I have sold one for a crazy price and have another one out of a different female 8 mos old I have turned down a crazy price for him. There will still be a few pups for sale from super nice females . Thanks herman

Old Post 03-04-2013 06:10 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

had a good hunt tonight spider and shaker treed a single dollar and dollar bill split ten feet a part with a coon each bill will get split if at all possible never seen a 8 mos old pup that has that has that much ability to get split most ever time with a coon not just a tree he will back if he has too but will be split most of the time

Old Post 03-05-2013 08:13 AM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

dollar raise

Old Post 03-05-2013 07:32 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

There will be a lot of people that will be sorry they missed. The dollar boat!!!! Guarantee it!!! Hope everything is ok Herman ! Still waiting on heat cycles it worse then a kid waiting on Christmas !!!!!

Old Post 03-06-2013 12:44 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Every thing is fine joe just going to breed to top notch females such as yours. I will keep breeding to what I think will cross well there are too many hot nosed babbling idiots being bread today that can't run a track you can bet that dollar will not be a part of that. Not in it for the money but would like to see our breed improved.

Old Post 03-07-2013 12:17 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Bud Stephens called today he has three female pups dollar x babes stylish banjo nt ch female 1765 967 4221 better call they will be ready this weekend

Old Post 03-08-2013 12:25 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-08-2013 07:52 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Paul Barrett bred his nice female to dollar today she is a nice coon dog.

Old Post 03-08-2013 11:09 PM