UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Hunting Programs :: Dog Events :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Nite-Time Hunting Supplies
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
N-T Hunting
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Nite-Time Hunting Supplies

VISIT US AT:
www.nitetimesupply.com

WE HUNT !! SO WE USE WHAT WE SELL !!!

HOME OF THE "PREDATER" II LIGHT
BRIGHTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!
30 HOURS ON LOW, 20 HOURS ON MEDIUM, 15 HOURS ON HIGH.. NEVER NEEDS A BULB !!! 15,000 LUX
WEIGHS 6 OUNCES **CORDLESS** 3-POSITION MEMORY SWITCH
COMES WITH 2- CHARGERS
$100.00 + 1 YEAR WARRANTY

THEN WE HAVE OUR- "SON" LIGHT.. THIS LIGHT IS NEWLY DESIGNED, 25,000 LUX WITH 30 HOURS ON LOW, 20 HOURS ON MEDIUM, 15 HOURS ON HIGH. WEIGHS LESS THAN 1 POUND WITH 3-POSITION SWITCH ON TOP OF BATTERY. ** NEVER NEEDS A BULB** COMES WITH 2- CHARGERS $100.00 + 1 YEAR WARRANTY

} CHECK OUT{ OUR *NEW* " SON" SPOT-LIGHT
4- HOURS OF CONTINUOUS BURNING !!!!
** 65,000 LUX **
-COMES WITH (2- CHARGERS) HOME & VEHICLE
-COMES WITH ITS VERY OWN POUCH
$150.00

WE HAVE OUR- NITE-TIME "BAD-LANDS" WHICH WE ARE THE "ORIGINAL" HOME OF!!!! THESE ARE THE "HOTTEST NEW CHAPS ON THE MARKET!!! MADE WITH MUCK OR THE NEW LARCROSSE MUDLITE BOOTS... $120.00 AMERICAN MADE!! *WATERPROOF
*BRIARPROOF
*COMFORTABLE
*DURABLE...
NEED A SPECIAL SIZE? NOT A PROBLEM..WE CAN HAVE YOU FITTED TODAY.

THE NITE-TIME "PERFECT VEST"
A- VEST DESIGNED BY OUR VERY OWN... A NIGHTLY, AVID COMPETITION AND PLEASURE HUNTER!!! $65.00 (SMALL-4X)
1-WATER BOTTLE POUCH, 1-GARMIN POUCH, 1-SHELL & BULB POUCH, 1-(3-WAY DELUXE POUCH), 1-TRI-TRONICS POUCH OR TRACKER, 1-LIGHT STRAP, DETACHABLE GAME BAGS SOLD SEPARATELY $18.00 (BLAZE ORANGE OR CAMO)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR ** NEW ** LIGHT THE "BUBS NITE-TIMER", AND ALL OF OUR OTHER NITE-TIME PRODUCTS WE HAVE.

OUR NEXT STOP: **SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS**
FEBRUARY 24-25TH SALISBURY, NORTH CAROLINA

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!

304-922-2311

Last edited by N-T Hunting on 01-25-2012 at 06:12 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2012 05:53 PM
N-T Hunting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N-T Hunting Click here to Send N-T Hunting a Private Message Click Here to Email N-T Hunting Visit N-T Hunting's homepage! Find more posts by N-T Hunting Add N-T Hunting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leesmere Farm
UKC Forum Member

Bad Lands boots

Bad Lands boots hands down the best pair of chaps that i have ever worn and I have had them all.

Old Post 01-25-2012 06:36 PM
Leesmere Farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leesmere Farm Click here to Send Leesmere Farm a Private Message Click Here to Email Leesmere Farm Find more posts by Leesmere Farm Add Leesmere Farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Are you going to be wearing these boots at the pkc state hunt ?? Or do you reckon we just need some good mucks for them hills I mean mountains??

Old Post 01-26-2012 05:31 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N-T Hunting
UKC Forum Member

Johnny,
This is Atwell, I am getting signed up for a PKC hunt right now. In WV, dont worry about your boots just bring your nike's...we have you a room at the Big Walker Motel, all ready for the weekend of the State Hunt. See you soon.

304-922-2311

Old Post 01-26-2012 11:48 PM
N-T Hunting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N-T Hunting Click here to Send N-T Hunting a Private Message Click Here to Email N-T Hunting Visit N-T Hunting's homepage! Find more posts by N-T Hunting Add N-T Hunting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N-T Hunting
UKC Forum Member

Bad-Land Boots

Thanks for the good words on our chaps, we look forward to seeing you and The VA State Champion " Trigger "real soon !!! Isabella said HI....

304-922-2311

Old Post 01-26-2012 11:53 PM
bigcreekkennels
UKC Forum Member

James is a top notch guy!! I have nothing but good things to say about him and his products!!

Some people just CANT handle the TRUTH

Dual Ch 'PR' Cole & Stevens Carolina FUDGE
NiteCH 'PR' Carolina Curt The Crow

Old Post 01-27-2012 12:14 AM
bigcreekkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcreekkennels Click here to Send bigcreekkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcreekkennels Find more posts by bigcreekkennels Add bigcreekkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N-T Hunting
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Carolina Fudge

Hope to see you soon!!! Tear em up with Fudge....

304-922-2311

Old Post 01-27-2012 12:37 AM
tony hayes
UKC Forum Member

atwell

hey bud this is tony hayes in tn member of high oaks . just want every body that he was the judge at our akc youth hunt and this man is all about kids and the sport of coon hunting . my son dalton finished 11 out of 52 dogs and he still looks up to you thanks you for that night . it was hot but we had fun and you was a part of that boys memorys .

Old Post 01-27-2012 12:45 AM
tony hayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony hayes Click here to Send tony hayes a Private Message Click Here to Email tony hayes Find more posts by tony hayes Add tony hayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N-T Hunting
UKC Forum Member

"Treed IN TN"

Hello To the Hayes family,

Mr. Hayes I think James had more fun that night than the kids...
We always enjoy coming to the High Oaks Club, every one there treats us just like we are family. We have made life long friends there, just like you and your family. James said to tell Dalton this year he will let him hunt with a real coon dog!! (Tonto).. And we hope to be blessed to be there again this year.

304-922-2311

Old Post 01-27-2012 03:15 AM
N-T Hunting
UKC Forum Member

HOKIEMAN

Hello & Thanks for the wonderful comments.

We are striving to build our buisness on Honesty, Customer Satisfaction, and Dependable Products. And yes service with a smile, we have made our business because of the friends we have made all over the world, near and far. Without friends, and smiles there would be no buisness. A smile goes a long way. So when you see us, you will see a smile!!!

Thanks again!

304-922-2311

Old Post 01-27-2012 03:38 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

I hear you big atwell about the big walker hotel...just make sure it has cable tv...my dogs dont do mountain coon...you told them two yrs ago in hillsville the shoe was going to be on the other foot one day...I will probaly be rooting for you and that big dog...I know that old boy has treed coons with twenty inches of snow on the ground. You the contact person for vendors spots that weekend??

Old Post 01-27-2012 01:15 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Nite Time Supply

I sell hound supplys as well and i have to say the Atwells are great to deal with it is always a pleasure doing business with them check out the lights they are bright and the vests they are top notch everything is super Glad to be a dealer for Nite Time Supply.

Craigs Creek Kennels & Hound Supply

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes
GrNtCh GrCh 'PR' First Class Smokin Jake Brake

Old Post 01-27-2012 10:55 PM
Bubby Ponton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubby Ponton Click here to Send Bubby Ponton a Private Message Find more posts by Bubby Ponton Add Bubby Ponton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony hayes
UKC Forum Member

atwell

dalton said bring yhe best you got an come on down becase this year is going to have a diffrent outcome . lol thanks for your time dalton likes james dont know why lol.

Old Post 01-29-2012 01:03 AM
tony hayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony hayes Click here to Send tony hayes a Private Message Click Here to Email tony hayes Find more posts by tony hayes Add tony hayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony hayes
UKC Forum Member

tell atwell he will be happy to know dalton is half owner on a walker dog

Old Post 01-30-2012 03:21 AM
N-T Hunting
UKC Forum Member

Dalton

James said to tell Dalton he knew he would wise up.. one day!!!
lol...

304-922-2311

Old Post 01-30-2012 02:33 PM
Leesmere Farm
UKC Forum Member

Johnny

I just got off the phone with Atwell and he said that he was having a special pair of Bad Lands chaps made for you. They are going to be Nike Air Jordan Hi Tops with the Bad Land Chaps sewn to them for hunting in the hills

Old Post 01-30-2012 08:44 PM
Leesmere Farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leesmere Farm Click here to Send Leesmere Farm a Private Message Click Here to Email Leesmere Farm Find more posts by Leesmere Farm Add Leesmere Farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Man I like that atwell fellow...tell him size 8 will do....You doing any hunting so you and old trigger will be ready..I expect they will go down to number 24 to have enough to hunt..If I remember right you were the man to suggest having this hunt in such a fine place..I need a backup handler as I can only hunt downhill

Old Post 01-31-2012 12:37 AM
Leesmere Farm
UKC Forum Member

down hill

Yeah I am back to hunting hard again, I am going to be hitting some hunts here pretty soon with my project that I have been working on. Hunting up there isn't that bad its bout the same as the cutovers I have to hunt takes 30 mins to walk 300 yards

Old Post 01-31-2012 02:20 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Taylor glad to hear you are back to hunting..give me a call sometime or text and let me tell you about some new hunts coming up...40,000 reasons you may want to know..They start soon and I mean real real soon!!

Old Post 01-31-2012 12:19 PM
tony hayes
UKC Forum Member

martha said hey thanks for talking to her today

Old Post 02-02-2012 03:53 AM
Kevin Barber
New UKC Forum Member

I've been hunting with Badland chaps,and the Predater II for serval months and they've been top of line. Taylor I hope Trigger has forgot about all the caves in these mountains during the state hunt.

Old Post 02-03-2012 09:52 PM
Kevin Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Barber Click here to Send Kevin Barber a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin Barber Add Kevin Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony hayes
UKC Forum Member

thanks for your help be in touch soon

Old Post 02-08-2012 03:06 AM
Wayne Cloyd
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up VEST !

Thanks so much for your help with my order. Got it today. I think it
will work out ok. Super nice prople to deal with.

Old Post 02-10-2012 08:27 PM
Wayne Cloyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Cloyd Click here to Send Wayne Cloyd a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Cloyd Find more posts by Wayne Cloyd Add Wayne Cloyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

patten pending....

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Old Post 02-16-2012 05:02 AM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys, Mr. Atwell will have 20 of my squallers at South Eastern Treeing Walker Days....

James, Thanks and yes they sound GREAT !!!!!!!!!!

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Old Post 02-18-2012 08:42 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote