UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > North Carolina State Youth Hunt Winners
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David Gardin
UKC Forum Member

North Carolina State Youth Hunt Winners

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK LISA BEDINGFIELD FOR JUDGING THE SHOW AND RANDY HALL FOR MOH THE HUNT EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTED THE HUNT WITH PRIZES AND MAN POWER THE BIG OAK CLUB FOR HOSTING THE HUNT LAMAR BALOCK AND THE CLUB DO A JOB SECOND TO NONE WITH THIS HUNT THE GUYS THAT GUIDED AND PUT THE YOUNG HUNTER IN COONS 1ST TOMMY WILKES 650+ 2ND MATHEW SMITH 525+ 3RD TANNER REVES 425+ 4th MARISSA MEDLIN 375+ 5TH ZACKERY CAINS 200+ 6TH COLE ANDREWS 175+ 7TH TERRY WILLIAMS JR 150+ 8TH HUNTER BARRIER 50+ 9TH GAGE TYSON 16 2/3 + OUR SHOW WINNERS GR MALE HITCH SARAH BIRMINGHAM GR FEMALE BELLE LAUREN LANNING CH MALE SAMPSON SAM EDWARDS CH FEMALE MIDNITE SARAH BIRMINGHAM BEST FEMALE SKYE EMELY NICHOLS BEST MALE ANDY JESSICA CARTER ALL THE YOUNG HUNTERS THAT CAME AND HUNTED AND SHOWED THANK YOU YOU ALL ARE BIG WINNERS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2011 05:39 PM
David Gardin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Gardin Click here to Send David Gardin a Private Message Click Here to Email David Gardin Find more posts by David Gardin Add David Gardin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Herring
UKC Forum Member

Outstanding, thanks for posting event winners so quickly.

Great job by the youth, you are the future of our sport!

Special thanks to all who assisted with this event.

Home of:
CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Tally-Ho (TALLY)
and
In Memory of - CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Chance; aka "The Phenomenon"

Old Post 09-11-2011 06:25 PM
Chris Herring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Herring Click here to Send Chris Herring a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Herring Find more posts by Chris Herring Add Chris Herring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDY G HALL
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations go out to all the winners of the NC State Youth Show and Hunt Championship. Also, lets give a hand to David Gardin and the Big Oak Coon Club for putting on another outstanding event. I was kind of dishearted to only see 1 state officer present at this event at the time of taking entries for the night hunt and that being David Gardin. During the day three other state association officers attended the event for a short time, but where were the others. Without participation from all officers and directors how do you expect to put on a quality event without the help. If it was not for the great work of the Big Oak Coon Club this event would not have been possible. This club is the host of NC State Youth Championship they should not be doing all the work but they did with the assistance of David Gardin. Officers & Directors need to rethink there priorities because this event has been scheduled for over a year so there should be not excuses. So my hats off to David Gardin & The Big Oak Coon Club for a job weel done without alot of support.

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:02 AM
RANDY G HALL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDY G HALL Click here to Send RANDY G HALL a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDY G HALL Find more posts by RANDY G HALL Add RANDY G HALL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcreekkennels
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to all the winners!

Some people just CANT handle the TRUTH

Dual Ch 'PR' Cole & Stevens Carolina FUDGE
NiteCH 'PR' Carolina Curt The Crow

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:40 AM
bigcreekkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcreekkennels Click here to Send bigcreekkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcreekkennels Find more posts by bigcreekkennels Add bigcreekkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barrier Kennels
UKC Forum Member

the kids had a great time like always. great job thanks for the judges. and thanks for putting the kids on the coons. hunter was up early still talking about it.

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:43 AM
Barrier Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barrier Kennels Click here to Send Barrier Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email Barrier Kennels Find more posts by Barrier Kennels Add Barrier Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
looking up
UKC Forum Member

great time

We have attened this event for several years and have come to expect a great event the atmosphere is very relaxed and very family oriented the day is spent participating in events or just enjoying the friendly people putting on this event I would like to give a big thanks to david, lamar the big oak club lisa, randy hall johnny and eva for a wonderful day that met all expectations and made many great memories for our kids would encourage all nc hunters to support and attend this hunt next year not only for the benefit of the youth but this event is a great way to show the non hunting public the good our sport provides

thanks once again from the smith family chris, jessica and matthew

home of honest dogs

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:51 AM
looking up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for looking up Click here to Send looking up a Private Message Find more posts by looking up Add looking up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sctommy26
UKC Forum Member

Pictures of the show

I took pictures while the show was being held. Search by my user name sctommy26 if anyone wants pictures of their kids showing.

Old Post 09-12-2011 03:33 AM
sctommy26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sctommy26 Click here to Send sctommy26 a Private Message Click Here to Email sctommy26 Find more posts by sctommy26 Add sctommy26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bcj1973
UKC Forum Member

WAY TO GO

Way to go Jessica, Matthew and TJ.... You all always represent ENC well.

Also congrats to the other youth that participated in the events. Great job.

Shonuff Kennels NTCH Hardcore Holly

"PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY, SO TAKE THE GOOD ONE'S WITH THE BAD ONE'S, EVEN WHEN IT HURTS THE MOST"

SHONUFF KENNELS
Email: shonuffkennels04@yahoo.com
CHRIS BROWN

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:31 PM
bcj1973 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bcj1973 Click here to Send bcj1973 a Private Message Click Here to Email bcj1973 Find more posts by bcj1973 Add bcj1973 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LMBEDDINGFIELD
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to David for asking me to judge this show.

I really enjoy the kids and was really pleased with the turnout. Thanks to all the parents who brought all these kids out for the wonderful event.

We had 23 dogs in the show and all the young handlers were amazing.

Really enjoyed the day and hated we could not hang around a little longer.

shanelisa@bellsouth.net

GrCh Pr Melrose Mtn Lead Me Home "Mercy"
2020 Autumn Oaks National Grand Black and Tan
2019 Autumn Oaks National Grand Black and Tan
2017 Black and Tan Days Queen of Show
2017 World Champion Black & Tan Female
2018 Ch of Ch Female Grand American
2019 Ch of Ch Female Winter Classic
2019 Georgia State Show Champion
2020 SC State Queen of Show

Ch Melrose Mtn Diamond in the Rough "Coal"
2019 NC State Best Male of Show
2019 Autumn Oaks Best Male of Show
2019 World Champion B&T Male
2020 SC State Show Champion
2020 Autumn Oaks Champion B&T Male
2020 World Ch Black and Tan Male
2020 World Show Overall Opposite Sex
2020 Purina Nationals Black and Tan Winner

UKC and AKC GrCH Melrose Mtn Hint of Jasmine
2015 Southern English Days BFOS
2017 Southern English Days Ch Female
2018 Southern English Days GrCh Female
2015 Autumn Oaks BFOS
2016 English Day Champion Female and Overall Queen of Show
2018 Autumn Oaks Overall Opposite Sex National Grand
2020 World Champion English Female

UKC GrCh AKC GRCH Melrose Mtn This is My Town (T-Roy) Plott
2015 UKC NC State Opposite Sex Winner
2013 UKC Saluda Coondog Days Gr Male and King of Show
2013 UKC NPHA Plott Days Overall King of Show
2015 National Grand Plott
2018 National Grand Opposite Sex Plott

In Loving Memory
GrCh Melrose Mtn Lil Bit of Beau - "Tucker" 8-28-2006 to 1-21-2011
Ch Melrose Mtn Sugar and Spice "Sugar" 11-17-2011 to 4-6-2014

GrCh Melrose Mtn Amazing Gracie
8-28-2006 to 8-25-2019

GrCh Melrose Mtn Lily
8-26-2004 to 9-4-2019

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
That's why we call it
"The Present"

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:49 PM
LMBEDDINGFIELD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LMBEDDINGFIELD Click here to Send LMBEDDINGFIELD a Private Message Click Here to Email LMBEDDINGFIELD Find more posts by LMBEDDINGFIELD Add LMBEDDINGFIELD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCBluetickGal
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to all the winners!

CH'PR'Moss Blue Carolina Rain-Queen of Show, BBOA Zone 6 Championship
NITECH CH 'PR' Carolina Flo
CH 'PR' Poison Whiskey Waylon
CH 'PR' Cruse's I'm Your Huckleberry
CH'PR' PoisonWhiskey WildHoney
'PR' Poison Whiskey CowgirlsDontCry
CH'PR' Bowers & O'Connor's Foxy Roxy
PoisonWhiskey SonOfTheSouth

Poison Whiskey Hello Darlin'-2013 AL State BMOS, AL State Hall of Fame King of Show

PoisonWhiskey LilMsHonkyTonk

Coming Soon...
PoisonWhiskeyMaybeItWasMemphis
PoisonWhiskey Heart Like Mine
-------------------------
In loving memory...
CCH GRCH 'PR' Swampland Blue Gypsy-RIP sweet girl
'PR' Miller Time

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:02 PM
SCBluetickGal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCBluetickGal Click here to Send SCBluetickGal a Private Message Click Here to Email SCBluetickGal Find more posts by SCBluetickGal Add SCBluetickGal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barrier Kennels
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-12-2011 06:52 PM
Barrier Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barrier Kennels Click here to Send Barrier Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email Barrier Kennels Find more posts by Barrier Kennels Add Barrier Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon's age
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

All winners and those who participated,we where impressed with the youth this year,they all did well in the show,tree contest,squalling,we came to help judge but Sherry gotta feeling bad so we came home,she hated she missed that,its so fun to see the kids do it the way its supposed to be done.There are so many be hind the seen of a hunt its hard to thank everyone,but a big thanks to all who make it possible.

KIDS YA DID US PROUD!

Sherry&Harvey
Coon's Age Kennel.

Old Post 09-13-2011 02:22 AM
coon's age is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon's age Click here to Send coon's age a Private Message Find more posts by coon's age Add coon's age to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L.Criscoe
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you to all who have a hand in making this hunt such a succes year after year I brought home a very proud appreciative young man Sunday morning and I was a very proud daddy hard to believe that nine years ago Tommy was the youngest hunter at 5 years old and waist high and crying because he didnt know what to say when his dog struck t hat he has grown into the young man I watched put on a heck of a performance saturday night thanks again because of Yall THE FUTURE OF COMPETITION HUNTING IS LOOKIN GREAT here in the tar heel state! Thank you for makin dreams come true!

Old Post 09-13-2011 03:03 AM
L.Criscoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L.Criscoe Click here to Send L.Criscoe a Private Message Click Here to Email L.Criscoe Find more posts by L.Criscoe Add L.Criscoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Herring
UKC Forum Member

Hi Randy, since you publically questioned my attendance I'll be glad to tell you where I was. I was at my sons football game. He is a starting offensive lineman for the Bunn Mighty Mites, he has been practicing 2 hours per night since the first week of August and this was his first game as a Mighty Mite, after 3 years on the mini mites.

I spoke to David and let him know in advance where I would be, I am not going to push my kids into anything, they like to coonhunt but Joshua's passion is football and I support his passion.
I take offense that you question me as an officer on a public forum, I did my duty at the State hunt, before and after. I was walking the grouds at 2am picking up trash while performing as MOH on Saturday night. I did my duty for 3 years writing an article for the assn in Bloodlines. making sure the website is updated a few times a year, keeping minutes, etc. I know where my priorities are and God and Family come before coonhunts.

If the Youth Hunt had been in June when originally scheduled I would have made it, but it was rescheduled to football season. That was out of my control. You sir also lie (yep writing a lie on a message forum makes you a liar) when you say it was scheduled for a year in advance, the date scheduled was JUNE, a mistake by an officer caused us to lose that date, David was able to secure a date from UKC for Septemeber, but this was only after the original June date was lost. Therefore the event was only scheduled for a few months in advance. You may not have known this information but saying differently still makes you a liar.
So there you have it, my priority is my children and the sport he has a passion for for 4 straight years. If you have issue with that you can run for my office any time. The pay sucks ($0) and then folks tell lies on you on a public forum, you might not like that job?????

Randy, you lost my respect with your post.

Home of:
CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Tally-Ho (TALLY)
and
In Memory of - CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Chance; aka "The Phenomenon"

Old Post 09-13-2011 04:30 AM
Chris Herring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Herring Click here to Send Chris Herring a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Herring Find more posts by Chris Herring Add Chris Herring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barrier Kennels
UKC Forum Member

come on guys this post is about the kids. not for you to act like kids.

Old Post 09-13-2011 12:54 PM
steveburch
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Barrier Kennels
come on guys this post is about the kids. not for you to act like kids.
I second that motion !

Old Post 09-13-2011 01:03 PM
steveburch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveburch Click here to Send steveburch a Private Message Find more posts by steveburch Add steveburch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveburch
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by L.Criscoe
Thank you to all who have a hand in making this hunt such a succes year after year I brought home a very proud appreciative young man Sunday morning and I was a very proud daddy hard to believe that nine years ago Tommy was the youngest hunter at 5 years old and waist high and crying because he didnt know what to say when his dog struck t hat he has grown into the young man I watched put on a heck of a performance saturday night thanks again because of Yall THE FUTURE OF COMPETITION HUNTING IS LOOKIN GREAT here in the tar heel state! Thank you for makin dreams come true!
Congraulations Tommy, good job.

Old Post 09-13-2011 01:05 PM
steveburch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveburch Click here to Send steveburch a Private Message Find more posts by steveburch Add steveburch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barrier Kennels
UKC Forum Member

kids school

good for the sport! I just got a call from the school saying that 2 of my boy have been talking to there classes about coon hunting. My 1st grader tyler was talking about him winning the treeing contest for the 2nd year in a row. And my 3rd grader Hunter told his class was telling them about getting 8th in the hunt and going to youth nat. so they asked me to come friday for show and tell to tell the classes about Our sport of coonhunting.all the kids are talking about it.

Old Post 09-13-2011 05:53 PM
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

congratulations to all

congratulations to all the youth hunters that participated. Way to go Tommy. We are all proud of you and ol brown.

GRNITE PINE RIDGE SPREE (R.I.P.)

Old Post 09-13-2011 06:08 PM
Ben Moss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Moss Click here to Send Ben Moss a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Moss Find more posts by Ben Moss Add Ben Moss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Gardin
UKC Forum Member

NC STATE YOUTH HUNT

AS I STATED AT THE HUNT I GOT CALL FROM SOME OF THE GUYS THAT COULD NOT MAKE IT THIS YEAR BECAUSE OF THE STORM COMING IN AND BALL GAMES BEING RESCHEDULED TO THE SAT OF THE YOUTH HUNT THIS WAS A GOOD EVENT LESS DONT DAMPER THE POST FOR THE KIDS CHRIS HERRINGIS ONE OF THE BEST ASSETS TO OUR ASSO IN THE LAST FEW YEARS.THANKS TO ALL THAT HELP THIS WAS A GOOD EVENT BECAUSE OF YOUR HELP.

Old Post 09-13-2011 06:23 PM
David Gardin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Gardin Click here to Send David Gardin a Private Message Click Here to Email David Gardin Find more posts by David Gardin Add David Gardin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LMBEDDINGFIELD
UKC Forum Member

http://s841.photobucket.com/albums/...outh/?start=all

Here is the link to the Pictures.

I enjoyed looking at them so much and I was so proud of all the youth handlers that I had the honor to judge.

shanelisa@bellsouth.net

GrCh Pr Melrose Mtn Lead Me Home "Mercy"
2020 Autumn Oaks National Grand Black and Tan
2019 Autumn Oaks National Grand Black and Tan
2017 Black and Tan Days Queen of Show
2017 World Champion Black & Tan Female
2018 Ch of Ch Female Grand American
2019 Ch of Ch Female Winter Classic
2019 Georgia State Show Champion
2020 SC State Queen of Show

Ch Melrose Mtn Diamond in the Rough "Coal"
2019 NC State Best Male of Show
2019 Autumn Oaks Best Male of Show
2019 World Champion B&T Male
2020 SC State Show Champion
2020 Autumn Oaks Champion B&T Male
2020 World Ch Black and Tan Male
2020 World Show Overall Opposite Sex
2020 Purina Nationals Black and Tan Winner

UKC and AKC GrCH Melrose Mtn Hint of Jasmine
2015 Southern English Days BFOS
2017 Southern English Days Ch Female
2018 Southern English Days GrCh Female
2015 Autumn Oaks BFOS
2016 English Day Champion Female and Overall Queen of Show
2018 Autumn Oaks Overall Opposite Sex National Grand
2020 World Champion English Female

UKC GrCh AKC GRCH Melrose Mtn This is My Town (T-Roy) Plott
2015 UKC NC State Opposite Sex Winner
2013 UKC Saluda Coondog Days Gr Male and King of Show
2013 UKC NPHA Plott Days Overall King of Show
2015 National Grand Plott
2018 National Grand Opposite Sex Plott

In Loving Memory
GrCh Melrose Mtn Lil Bit of Beau - "Tucker" 8-28-2006 to 1-21-2011
Ch Melrose Mtn Sugar and Spice "Sugar" 11-17-2011 to 4-6-2014

GrCh Melrose Mtn Amazing Gracie
8-28-2006 to 8-25-2019

GrCh Melrose Mtn Lily
8-26-2004 to 9-4-2019

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
That's why we call it
"The Present"

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:21 PM
LMBEDDINGFIELD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LMBEDDINGFIELD Click here to Send LMBEDDINGFIELD a Private Message Click Here to Email LMBEDDINGFIELD Find more posts by LMBEDDINGFIELD Add LMBEDDINGFIELD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lccoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS.

TO ALL THE YOUTH HUNTERS,ALL THE FOLKS THAT DONATED FOR OUR FUTURE, ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT HELPED PULL THIS THING TOGETHER! WE ALL HAD GOOD JUDGES GOOD GUIDES AND GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP! IT IS GOOD TO SEE THE KIDS ARE SPREADING THE WORD AT SCHOOL AND OTHER PLACES! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE ! HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE IN OCTOBER IN SALISBURY FOR THE SETW YOUTH HUNT !

704-320-5232
KEEP THE YOUTH INVOLVED SOMEDAY YOU WILL GET OLD IF THE GOOD LORD ALLOWS IT AND YOU WILL WANT SOMEBODY TO TAKE YOU HUNTING!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-18-2011 02:42 AM
lccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lccoonhunter Click here to Send lccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email lccoonhunter Find more posts by lccoonhunter Add lccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barrier Kennels
UKC Forum Member

what events will they have for the kids other then the BS and hunt the news letter did not say.

Old Post 09-18-2011 05:48 AM
lccoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

SETW

THEY HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON ALL DAY. THEY EVEN HAVE A WATERMELON EATING CONTEST LOL! THEY HAVE SQUALLING CONTEST THEY DO TREEING CONTEST THEY KEEP THEM BUSY FOR SURE!

704-320-5232
KEEP THE YOUTH INVOLVED SOMEDAY YOU WILL GET OLD IF THE GOOD LORD ALLOWS IT AND YOU WILL WANT SOMEBODY TO TAKE YOU HUNTING!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-18-2011 03:02 PM
lccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lccoonhunter Click here to Send lccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email lccoonhunter Find more posts by lccoonhunter Add lccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EnglishPride8
New UKC Forum Member

11th in the NC Youth Hunt: McLendons Hardtime Gavin

Old Post 01-18-2012 04:11 AM
EnglishPride8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EnglishPride8 Click here to Send EnglishPride8 a Private Message Click Here to Email EnglishPride8 Find more posts by EnglishPride8 Add EnglishPride8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote