UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ukc registration number ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

ukc registration number ?

Does anyone know at about what series number (a,b,c) the 'pr' breeding started to become prevelant.And roughly what years do each series coordinate with.I see alot of 'c' series in my dogs 7 gen. and was just curious.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2011 11:36 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I have some old 7 gen papers from the 60's (Bluetick). Sebastians Blue Penny UKC # C753-037 Sire Vaughns Ark Blue II UKC # 288-864 Dam PR Vaughns Blue Fly UKC # C493-792. Everything I find behind the C numbers don't have a letter only numbers. Wonder if they started with C. That would of been in the 60's, possibly late 50"s Found the papers on my first Reg. dog old Smokey river female born May 5,1962 Only Sire, Dam and Grand dam top side and grand sire, and grand dam bottom had letters all were C's everything before that were only numbers. I have never seen the letter A or B.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-10-2011 03:41 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drew
UKC Forum Member

I've got some B&T papers from the early 50's and those all start with C. the ones before that don't have letters either, but they are PR dogs even without letters.

Old Post 03-10-2011 03:46 AM
Drew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drew Click here to Send Drew a Private Message Click Here to Email Drew Visit Drew's homepage! Find more posts by Drew Add Drew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the info, doing some research,i figured someone could put some dates to my question.

Old Post 03-10-2011 01:22 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote