UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tequila Sunrise
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fox Valley
UKC Forum Member

Tequila Sunrise

How is he bred? can anyone post his ped?

Thnks,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2010 02:18 AM
Fox Valley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fox Valley Click here to Send Fox Valley a Private Message Click Here to Email Fox Valley Find more posts by Fox Valley Add Fox Valley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StraightDrive
UKC Forum Member

.....................GRNTCH Sackett Jr
..............GRNTCH Rat Attack
.....................GRNTCH Nite Heat Dixie
.....GRNTCH Tequila Sunrise
.....................GRNTCH Ball's Hickory Nut Harry
..............NITECH Pharr's Stylish Silk
.....................Lynn's Delta Silk

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Old Post 12-25-2010 03:03 AM
StraightDrive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StraightDrive Click here to Send StraightDrive a Private Message Find more posts by StraightDrive Add StraightDrive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

What is tequila's # of pups, # of grnite, # of nitech, # of grch, # of ch, # of grwch, # of wch, # of grfch and # of fch??
Thank you!
Lizz

Old Post 12-25-2010 07:52 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about UKC but PKC papers read 1403 pups $372,947 in pup winnings

Old Post 12-26-2010 03:17 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fox Valley
UKC Forum Member

A couple of my buddys are impressed with the tracking ability of some young hounds out of Sun, Im kind of suprised to see he's out of Rat; I always hear of the "tree dogs" Rat reproduced, ??? anyway, not that "treeing" is a bad thing, but i've never heard a negitive thing said about Tequila Sunrise.

Old Post 12-26-2010 03:30 AM
Fox Valley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fox Valley Click here to Send Fox Valley a Private Message Click Here to Email Fox Valley Find more posts by Fox Valley Add Fox Valley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StraightDrive
UKC Forum Member

The UKC set I have shows

1,442 pups =GN 40 NC 91 GS 13 SC 28 HTX 5

and the PKC show 1415 pups with earnings tatol $379,799.21

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Old Post 12-26-2010 03:40 AM
StraightDrive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StraightDrive Click here to Send StraightDrive a Private Message Find more posts by StraightDrive Add StraightDrive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Hunted with a bunch and owned several off Sunrise, they're about as balanced as anything going. If he had been pushed I think his numbers would have been even more impressive.
If I had to pick today between a Rat pup and Sunrise pup (to keep anyway) I know what I'd choose...

Old Post 12-26-2010 04:04 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cory Highfill
Hunted with a bunch and owned several off Sunrise, they're about as balanced as anything going. If he had been pushed I think his numbers would have been even more impressive.
If I had to pick today between a Rat pup and Sunrise pup (to keep anyway) I know what I'd choose...

I'll 2nd that! If Sun would have been born at the end of Rat's life like Trackman, & had an All-Grand pedigree there would been alot more people breeding to him. Instead, he was offered at stud beside the most dominant reproducer that ever lived until he was 8-9 years old, & by then Trackman was the hottest thing on the block. I respect what Rat & Trackman have done/are still doing, but I'll take a Sunrise pup over a pup off any other stud that's been kenneled at Mr Lynch's place.

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 12-26-2010 07:56 AM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Stylish Harry on the bottom put the track in them I would think.Ashley Hopkins told me Sun won most of his hunts on layup coons.

Old Post 12-26-2010 05:33 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike fleming
Stylish Harry on the bottom put the track in them I would think.Ashley Hopkins told me Sun won most of his hunts on layup coons.

Sun might have got some track from Harry on back, but I promise you, Sun's mama wasn't no trackdog!

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 12-26-2010 07:26 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

I am good friends with a guy who hunted Sunrise when he was young. He said he liked to always be by himself and was a master at treeing layup coons.

I had a Female that was out of Tequila Sunrise, top and bottom. She was the same way.. ALWAYS by herself. She hated to tree with another dog and rarely would.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...
GRNITECH Hawk's Traxx Attack X Stylish Pete/ Wipeout Female

Old Post 12-26-2010 09:33 PM
Traxx Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traxx Addict Click here to Send Traxx Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Traxx Addict Add Traxx Addict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote