UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tequila Sunrise and Rat Attack
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MaskedBandit611
New UKC Forum Member

Tequila Sunrise and Rat Attack

I am getting a young pup Tequila sunrise is her grandpa and Rat Attack is also her grandpa. Can anyone share a little information about these two dogs with me?

Pr. Huntsinger's Cotton Candy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2010 05:40 AM
MaskedBandit611 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaskedBandit611 Click here to Send MaskedBandit611 a Private Message Find more posts by MaskedBandit611 Add MaskedBandit611 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woopy44
UKC Forum Member

WELL

BE READY TO WALK TO A LOT OF TREES ??

Old Post 09-02-2010 10:41 AM
woopy44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woopy44 Click here to Send woopy44 a Private Message Find more posts by woopy44 Add woopy44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

Re: WELL

quote:
Originally posted by woopy44
BE READY TO WALK TO A LOT OF TREES ??

U obviously never hunted with Sunrise or Bad Habit. I would bet the farm that u don't own a dog that's anywhere close to as accurate as either of them

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 09-02-2010 07:08 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woopy44
UKC Forum Member

O

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM NOT BEING ACCURATE ?

Old Post 09-02-2010 07:11 PM
woopy44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woopy44 Click here to Send woopy44 a Private Message Find more posts by woopy44 Add woopy44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaskedBandit611
New UKC Forum Member

I already have a Nt. Ch. male out of stylish hickory nut harry and goes back to Sackett Jr. I have already got a acurrate dog. just wanted another female for the kennel. I just wanted a little insight about the grandpa's

Old Post 09-03-2010 02:06 PM
MaskedBandit611 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaskedBandit611 Click here to Send MaskedBandit611 a Private Message Find more posts by MaskedBandit611 Add MaskedBandit611 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter5000
UKC Forum Member

rat attack is the #1 all time histoical producer and probly will be for many years to come. dont know much about sunrise other than he won tons of money in PKC hope this helps.

Old Post 09-03-2010 03:43 PM
coonhunter5000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter5000 Click here to Send coonhunter5000 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter5000 Find more posts by coonhunter5000 Add coonhunter5000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Suns pups have won almost $400,000

Old Post 09-04-2010 03:39 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaskedBandit611
New UKC Forum Member

Thats great news to hear. The Dam is Kings Creek Mini. Thats a dog of Mike Carroll's he has produced some good with her and hopefully this one is no exception

Old Post 09-04-2010 03:48 AM
STRELOW3
UKC Forum Member

TEQUILA SUNRISE

I hunted with a female off of sun a few times what I noticed was she wasn't real big but has a lot of heart and 95% when she trees there is a coon and is a dang good tree dog and the guy that owns her has 3 or 4 from that cross and they are all accurate and tree dogs. I wouldn't be afraid to get one. Actually I am getting one off of her and Cold Sweat. Good Luck

Old Post 09-04-2010 09:33 PM
STRELOW3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STRELOW3 Click here to Send STRELOW3 a Private Message Find more posts by STRELOW3 Add STRELOW3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

I havent hunted many rat dogs , but what i know about them is they like to get treed, but I have hunted alot of sun dogs and they they are a deep and lonely and have a coon, I just finshed my history dog last nite to grand, and he is off of one of the best crosses on sun, SUNRISE X WIPEOUT ZEBBIE, hope this helps

Old Post 09-04-2010 11:42 PM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Rat Attack

NITE CH. SILVER CHAMPION RAT ATTACK

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 09-05-2010 01:11 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

NITE CHAMPION TEQUILA SUNRISE

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Last edited by HistoryNutt on 09-05-2010 at 01:20 AM

Old Post 09-05-2010 01:14 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Rat pups have won over a million dollars..

Old Post 09-05-2010 01:39 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clayton Cole Jr
UKC Forum Member

I WOULD HOOK A LEASE TO THIER PUPS . THEY REPRODUCE LOUD ACCURATE COON DOGS

RIP PR' Outlaws DYNAMITE JOE

Old Post 09-05-2010 03:14 AM
Clayton Cole Jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clayton Cole Jr Click here to Send Clayton Cole Jr a Private Message Click Here to Email Clayton Cole Jr Find more posts by Clayton Cole Jr Add Clayton Cole Jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Hatcher
UKC Forum Member

rat pups have won close to 1.8 million dollars now in the pkc!

personaly i like the cross just when your hunting/training the dog becareful what you hunt it with because it is bred to be a tree dog and will be a accurate coon treer if trained right but if you dont get on her for messing up could be bad... but like the one guy said i have hunted with a few dogs off sun and owned a few off rat, sun pups are get gone deep hunters that from what i'v seen tend to be a little tighter on the ground but have meet when treed! good luck and good hunting!

Old Post 09-05-2010 05:11 PM
Tyler Hatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Hatcher Click here to Send Tyler Hatcher a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Hatcher Add Tyler Hatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

Sun puts a lot of hunt in them from what I've seen. Hope your not lazy lol

Old Post 09-05-2010 05:49 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

Are these dogs still alive?

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507
CH 'PR' Grady's Dark Woods Waylon -Bluetic

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

'PR' Grady's Barley - Treeing Walker

Old Post 09-06-2010 01:13 AM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

btt

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

Old Post 09-06-2010 08:28 PM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

One is. One aint.

Old Post 09-06-2010 08:57 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
One is. One aint.

Which one is?

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507

Old Post 09-06-2010 09:09 PM
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by MaskedBandit611
I already have a Nt. Ch. male out of stylish hickory nut harry and goes back to Sackett Jr. I have already got a acurrate dog. just wanted another female for the kennel. I just wanted a little insight about the grandpa's

If you make that cross you will be going back to Sackett Jr every which a way. Rat, Rise, nor Harry would not have been what they are/were.

I am not a breeder. I have kept a pup off a dog off JR all the way down to where he was great great granddaddy and I still can't breed the coondog out of them LOL I have some 10 day old pups that will be 3/4 another breed and Jr will be a great great great grandaddy. I'm thinking they'll turn out good.

Old Post 09-06-2010 09:30 PM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phantom
Banned

Okie Dawg

Rat Attack is dead

Old Post 09-06-2010 10:58 PM
Phantom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom Click here to Send Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by Phantom Add Phantom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Phantom
Okie Dawg

Rat Attack is dead

Thanks Phantom,

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507

Old Post 09-06-2010 11:09 PM
MaskedBandit611
New UKC Forum Member

Sackett jr is number three producer and harry is number four Sackett 19.70% and Harry is 13.54% with that female having Rat and Sun in her is awesome. Rat is 21.15% that is pretty good. Hopefully the cross will throw good pups. The blood is there, lets hope the brains will be too.

Old Post 09-07-2010 02:46 AM
j lewis
UKC Forum Member

rat attack

masked bandit 611
i hunt dogs of elvis and teguila night after night and really like
them and both are out of rat. hope you enjoy her as i have good luck and happy hunting .

Home of lewis hightimes kennel
Dual gr ch hydro attack
ntch lovely lucy
gr ch brandy attack
gr ch blaze attack
gr ch diamond attack
gr ch jack attack
gr ch roscoe attack
nt ch freds shot of tequila
happy hunting j lewis

Old Post 09-07-2010 06:24 PM
j lewis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j lewis Click here to Send j lewis a Private Message Click Here to Email j lewis Find more posts by j lewis Add j lewis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote