UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

those people that was wanting pictures of rebel jr..

he's the one on the right with his tounge hanging out like a true ex virgin,,lol

and princess is the one on the left...

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-16-2011 01:52 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff country
UKC Forum Member

You go Bill , takin a page right out of JD's playbook .

Old Post 06-16-2011 01:49 PM
bluff country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff country Click here to Send bluff country a Private Message Find more posts by bluff country Add bluff country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluff country
You go Bill , takin a page right out of JD's playbook .

i'm taking that as a compliment,cause i dont know anything about playbooks,

as i do all my stuff from hands on experiance ,not what i heardtell from some breeder/bigtime hunters.

as for these dogs, i wasnt playing games like some do ,saying they are getting out of the game just to sell dogs and then get some more to sell again later like some do,,

due to the 3rd scope on my knee in jan.2011 and the cabin fever ,i got so disgusted with not being able to hunt,
was why i put my dogs up for sale.

i had several people wanted prince and rebel jr after they were spoken for ,
but i also had a lot of people wanting to buy them but was wanting trained dogs for the puppy price i had them priced at..

as for breeding princess ,it was a spur of the moment thing that happened this week
,i been wanting pups out of her from the day i made her cross ,
back before she was born and raised here.her mother was bred/raised here from a pup, her grandmother was raised here as a puppy.
not bred and sold as puppys and bought back after they were trained by someone else and take credit for someone else's hard work like some do ,i dont breed a female unless i want some pups out of that litter for myself,,i dont breed just to sell pups like some do..
i just never could catch her(princess) in heat at the right time for her to have pups,,
if she dont take this time ,most likely wont be another time..

as for putting them up for sale again,i think i'll shoot them before i listen to some of the peoples bull crap about wanting something for nothing.

i've spent 38 yrs and a truck load of money breeding/raising/hunting these house breed dogs ,and if i buy a dog/pup from someone to add to my program ,it has to have the right blood for making natural coondogs ,

i'm not breeding for nitehunt dogs,you can buy those type dogs at any trade days..i breed for myself and if i have any extras for sale ,they usually dont last long..

about close to half an acre of my property is full of dogs that earned the right to be buryed there,the rest (culls) went to experment factory or got shot in the woods.

if princess hadnt been in heat monday ,
most likely every dog on this place would have been shot monday,

as i was down in the dumps and was fixing to go in the house and get the gun and start shooting everything on this place ,

including the morfidike female that came from jd's breeding program,which might get shot anyway ..
not going to be able to breed her if she makes a coondog,so not going to be much use around here..

hope this clears up any thoughts of me playing games ,
just to try to sell dogs like some other people do ,

i dont play games..

heres a picture of a grandson of house's cheif which got me started in the house blood back many moons,got this dog as a pup ,trained him the hard way and he died here of old age(10-11)/heartattack about an hour after comeing in from hunting ..
he didnt know the meaning of not hunting,u unsnaped him he was gone looking for mr.coon..

if you look close u will see this picture was taken back in 1977

below is a ped of some house stuff i breed up back in the early 90's,natural coondog stock..

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 06-17-2011 05:57 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
Looks like he done worked his way up to skin and bones like me. Does he quiver and whisper stuff?

ol jr. got hooked again today and he was quivering this time,lol
he's been whimpering and wineing the last 2 days so i let him have another go at his old girlfriend,
with the bloodline they both have and them being born a naturals,,should have something good even if they turn out to be coyote bait,,lol

hey paul ,hows them pups from rebel jr's older brother tank doing ???

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 06-18-2011 04:48 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: House Blood top and bottom

Im looking for something close like sally. I have access to many house bred females, one is a grandpup to tomagain but im curious if there are any males left that show these old hounds in a 3 generation pedigree... Im sure there are but would bet hes owned by an old pleasure hunter that doesnt competition hunt.

J/w... Who owned/ owns houses taking a chance or ky Buzz [/B][/QUOTE]

i dont know if buzz is still living but doug abshire was the last owner if i remember right,you could give him a call to see if he had him collected..here's his number...

Doug Abshire
1505 Barrenridge Rd
Waynesboro VA 22980
540-480-1845

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 06-18-2011 04:57 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Here is a picture of the puppys out of House's Jay and House's Virginia, their about a month old .It's hard to believe with all that black color that they end up red headed, like their old litter mates.

Old Post 06-19-2011 12:42 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

LEVELL

THEM ARE GREAT LOOKING PUPS GOOD LUCK WITH THEM.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 06-19-2011 05:58 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehunter
UKC Forum Member

pups

lavell

Real nice looking pups, great color. Thanks for the picture

mehunter

Old Post 06-19-2011 08:14 PM
mehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehunter Click here to Send mehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email mehunter Find more posts by mehunter Add mehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: House Blood

quote:
Originally posted by lavell
Here is a picture of the puppys out of House's Jay and House's Virginia, their about a month old .It's hard to believe with all that black color that they end up red headed, like their old litter mates.

Ooooooh. It would be hard to pick just one.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 06-19-2011 08:42 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

The one with his tale in the air would be my first pic. Nice looking pups Lavell

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507
CH 'PR' Grady's Dark Woods Waylon -Bluetic

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

'PR' Grady's Barley - Treeing Walker

Old Post 06-20-2011 03:33 PM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW "DOC"

This is not a very good pic from my phone but Lipper's Dr. Law "Doc" 6/23/2011 is treed on a HOT !!! night in the Texas bottoms with the meat . Seems like just yesterday The Litter of Impact were just babies..Now 11 mos. old ...Doc's first litter of pups due this weekend...Man...how time flies..

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Last edited by Hopkins/Lipper on 06-24-2011 at 05:30 PM

Old Post 06-24-2011 04:55 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandonf
UKC Forum Member

Re: House blood

quote:
Originally posted by Oren
Here's a daughter of Screamin Lawman and a grandaughter of Mac's Screamin Lawyer

Did your female ever have them pups? If so how they doing?

Old Post 06-24-2011 06:21 PM
brandonf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonf Click here to Send brandonf a Private Message Click Here to Email brandonf Find more posts by brandonf Add brandonf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehunter
UKC Forum Member

pup

lavell

Tried to send you a pm but your box was full. Will try later.

mehunter

Old Post 06-25-2011 12:38 AM
mehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehunter Click here to Send mehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email mehunter Find more posts by mehunter Add mehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: LIPPER'S DR. LAW "DOC"

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
This is not a very good pic from my phone but Lipper's Dr. Law "Doc" 6/23/2011 is treed on a HOT !!! night in the Texas bottoms with the meat . Seems like just yesterday The Litter of Impact were just babies..Now 11 mos. old ...Doc's first litter of pups due this weekend...Man...how time flies..

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

Lucille and Doc

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 06-25-2011 02:41 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

pups out of JailBreak

The pups out of that cross have done well. I have 2 female that have treed with older dogs on lion and bear. They started early and have done what I like. I bred one of the to a old House blood male. This will be the only cross on Breaker because she was killed on the road hunting. I really liked this cross enough that I bought a litter mate sister to Breaker, that I will breed this fall. Thanks Carnell Erickson

Old Post 06-26-2011 04:24 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: House Blood

quote:
Originally posted by p31295
Ooooooh. It would be hard to pick just one.

not being able to observe the pups first hand and just going on the picture only,,
all the pups are nice but my picks would be as marked.
i thinking my 3rd pick is a female or runt of litter??
but just on the picture only i would have to pick as marked,,
can anyone figure out want i'm looking at/for when i chose these 3 in this order?????

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 06-26-2011 07:51 AM
b-terrill
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunterhank

houses jayman son of jammer coondog littermate hound.

Yes this is a fine lookin dog and his owner Ronnie Terrill is very proud of him

Old Post 06-26-2011 11:49 PM
b-terrill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b-terrill Click here to Send b-terrill a Private Message Click Here to Email b-terrill Find more posts by b-terrill Add b-terrill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by b-terrill
Yes this is a fine lookin dog and his owner Ronnie Terrill is very proud of him

Bet he's a good one .

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 06-27-2011 02:01 AM
b-terrill
New UKC Forum Member

thanks

we enjoy the heck outta him he is just a goood go to dog doesnt matter if its pleasure hunting or comp hunting he is very reliable

Old Post 06-27-2011 04:23 AM
b-terrill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b-terrill Click here to Send b-terrill a Private Message Click Here to Email b-terrill Find more posts by b-terrill Add b-terrill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: thanks

quote:
we enjoy the heck outta him he is just a goood go to dog doesnt matter if its pleasure hunting or comp hunting he is very reliable

and i took that picture and that dog is 10 times better looking in person than the picture,,
if showed on the bench that dogs is what some would call national level..

not bragging on their dog just stating the facts as i saw them..
a dog that would go grand show in no time flat and could do it at the big shows with no trouble either..

good luck with him and try to keep him safe..thats one fine dog..

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 06-28-2011 03:13 AM
b-terrill
New UKC Forum Member

thanks bill we will and if there were bench shows around here we would but there aint oh well hope your new litter turns out good

Old Post 06-28-2011 03:39 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
thanks bill we will and if there were bench shows around here we would but there aint oh well hope your new litter turns out good

thanks,
with the blood as tight as it is ,i may have to keep them hid so the circus people dont try to buy them,,lol

anything in the closet will be showing up for sure ,the bad and the good,hopeing more for the good,,lol
if i get some with 2 heads ,will be a plus as a nitehunt dog as one head can tree and the other can watch its back,,lmao..
if i only get one pup from this old female ,i'll be happer than a kid turned loose in a candy store..lol

didn't i read somewhere that jd bred a female to your dog,,when are they due? should be some good looking pups.

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 06-28-2011 06:41 PM
b-terrill
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
thanks,
with the blood as tight as it is ,i may have to keep them hid so the circus people dont try to buy them,,lol

anything in the closet will be showing up for sure ,the bad and the good,hopeing more for the good,,lol
if i get some with 2 heads ,will be a plus as a nitehunt dog as one head can tree and the other can watch its back,,lmao..
if i only get one pup from this old female ,i'll be happer than a kid turned loose in a candy store..lol

didn't i read somewhere that jd bred a female to your dog,,when are they due? should be some good looking pups.

yah ronnie finally gave in and decided to bred jman at least one time that way if anything happens to him before my female is old enough to bred he might get something a lil like jman
they bred back to that mandy female i think not for sure though

Old Post 06-28-2011 08:38 PM
b-terrill
New UKC Forum Member

and bill lets hope that there is more of the good for sure in the pups

Old Post 06-28-2011 08:39 PM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

HOUSES JAYMAN X HOUSES MANDY

YES RONNIE AND I BRED MANDY LAST WEEK TO JAYMAN.

JAYMAN IS A COONTREEING DOG HE NEEDS 30 TO BE PKC CH AND GOT A FIRST IN UKC. JAYMAN IS A GOODLOOKING DOG VERY GOOD MOUTH HARD STEADY STAY PUT CHOP MOUTH TREE DOG THAT HAS HIS COONS. WE ARE NOT GONNA SELL ANY THESE PUPS YET TILL RONNIE AND I DECIDE WAT WE WANT FROM THE CROSS.
THIS BE A GREAT HEAVY LINE BRED HOUSE CROSS.

.............................. NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE

.................... NTCH HOUSES JAMMER

......................... PKC CH BROOKS PROWLING JANE

.... SIRE PKC MONEY WINNER UKC FIRST HOUSES JAYMAN

...................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES KY BUZZ

........................ PR HOUSES KANDY KANE

...................... PR HOUSES PINE MTN CANDY

..... PUPS UKC PKC REG

.............................. NTCH HOUSES CEASER

.......................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES REBEL

....................... PR ERICKSONS ICE TEA

....... DAM HOUSES MANDY

........................ NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE

................... GRTCH PKC CH MC BRIDES MISSOURI MANDY

......................... PR BROOKS HANDSOME SALLY

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 06-28-2011 08:56 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote