UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > tj`s stylish lipper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
old ben
UKC Forum Member

tj`s stylish lipper

any comments on his pups

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2010 03:14 AM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

lippy is a natural. she is direct daughter.

home phone:304-462-7054
Cell phone:304-613-9740
dixie_coonhunter_911@yahoo.com

PR Tristan's JR (Tristans Dog)

PR Grampa's Miss Ruby (Ruby's Dog)

Old Post 01-29-2010 03:19 AM
trappin_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trappin_girl Click here to Send trappin_girl a Private Message Click Here to Email trappin_girl Find more posts by trappin_girl Add trappin_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Harry Queen
UKC Forum Member

young dog

i have a 2 year old male that i like pretty well hes like any dog he has his faults tho, he has a better than average mouth on the tree hard chop mouth tree dog sometimes he doesnt open at all on the track and i never had any trash trouble at allhunts good by his self but hes doesnt stay here at my house he barked alot like all day and nite he got collar smart. good thing i have a good friend lol

Old Post 01-29-2010 03:25 AM
Harry Queen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harry Queen Click here to Send Harry Queen a Private Message Click Here to Email Harry Queen Find more posts by Harry Queen Add Harry Queen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN VALLEY HANK
UKC Forum Member

lipper

positivley the best

Old Post 01-29-2010 03:35 AM
MTN VALLEY HANK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTN VALLEY HANK Click here to Send MTN VALLEY HANK a Private Message Find more posts by MTN VALLEY HANK Add MTN VALLEY HANK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackntreeman
Banned

lipper

ive got a 6 week old pup off lipper and he's already barking at a coon tail , good buddy of mine handles dog's for jim farmer , and kennel's lipper at hs house and promotes him part of the time .

@ Stud , 5 Gen . All Grand ,
Nite Ch Track Driver " Tank "
( 3 wins to GrNtCh )

Nite Ch Ch Bell Mtn. Megan
(2012 UKC WV Gov. Cup Champ)

Our Past Titled Hounds :

Gr Nite Ch Cord's Lil Rattler
Nite Ch Stylish Black Jack
Nite Ch Ch Wabash River Snap
Nite Ch Skipper's Stylish Hanna

Sponsered By :
Hillbilly Deluxe Dog Box's
(828) 925-4071
Eisenhut Dog Supply
(304) 984-1430
Mountainside gps/telemetry
Collar sales/repair
(540) 679-9628

(304) 549-1767 , Andy Rectenwald

Old Post 01-29-2010 04:34 AM
trackntreeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackntreeman Click here to Send trackntreeman a Private Message Click Here to Email trackntreeman Find more posts by trackntreeman Add trackntreeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the input,, just wondering average size of the dog also. Most of the house line have a Loud Bawl and a hard chop.Wanting to wake up the mountains..

Old Post 01-29-2010 04:32 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandi
UKC Forum Member

you will wake up the mountains for sure! I have been blessed to have owned many pups off TJ's stylish lipper. All were coon crazy, independant while still honoring another dog. Never any ill in any way. They started early and kept getting better. My big problem is he doesnt throw the gene to keep them off the road!lol we had 2 killed by cars, 1 got lymes disease and 1 went over a cliff while treeing and never pulled through. They have the drive and will make good pleasure or compatition dogs. Here are a few pics of his offspring...
This is 'Big John"

This is the 1 killed from the cliff... Cash

This is a female that placed 7th at youth nationals 2 yrs ago with my then 10 yr old daughter handling and the male is the one that died from lymes disease this past fall... Sally and Change

This is another 1 that was hit by car not long after purchasing him (opening of season just kills around here!) ps not a house dog the kid was showing him so he got a bath to impress the judge
ACE

I hope you enjoy seeing some of his products as I have enjoyed owning and hunting with them.

Heart.throbcoonhounds@gmail.com

Old Post 01-30-2010 12:51 AM
Sandi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sandi Click here to Send Sandi a Private Message Click Here to Email Sandi Find more posts by Sandi Add Sandi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN VALLEY HANK
UKC Forum Member

loud loud

mine has been the loudest on every cast and every pleasure hunt Mtn Valley Stylish Hawk

Last edited by MTN VALLEY HANK on 02-01-2010 at 05:24 AM

Old Post 01-30-2010 03:18 AM
MTN VALLEY HANK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTN VALLEY HANK Click here to Send MTN VALLEY HANK a Private Message Find more posts by MTN VALLEY HANK Add MTN VALLEY HANK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

great looking hounds ,,love those blanket backs,,, sorry to hear about the mishaps i just lost my hound 3 weeks ago to old age. he was out of tar hill nitro .the house line has been around for a long time joe house must have known that A plus B will throw a tracking and treeing machine

Old Post 01-31-2010 03:06 PM
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

lippy started when i first got her at 3 months old and barked at a cage coon. like a natural. lippy is about 40 pounds now and a year old. she can put some of the loudest dogs i have heard to shame.

Old Post 02-01-2010 02:26 AM
trappin_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trappin_girl Click here to Send trappin_girl a Private Message Click Here to Email trappin_girl Find more posts by trappin_girl Add trappin_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

I like that TJ's mom stylish jill is a mate to GRNITECH ‘PR’ Fletcher’s Stylish Jake They say Jake was loud.

---------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Rock River Sackett
-----CHGRNITECH ‘PR’ Rock River Sackett Jr.
---------- GRNITECH ‘ PR’ Skeans Dolly
--GRNITECH ‘PR’ Fletcher’s Stylish Jake
---------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
-----NITECH ‘PR’ Fletcher’s Stylish Ann
---------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Schmersal’s Stylish Anna

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 02-01-2010 at 02:54 PM

Old Post 02-01-2010 02:41 AM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

woah! traveller's mom is out of the same litter on hayes and anna!!!!!

Old Post 02-01-2010 03:43 AM
warn
UKC Forum Member

tjs mom was sackett jrs. stylish jill,,,,, she had a male dog mouth and was a great treedog.. Big goodlooking female with a blanket back,,,,,,, walked alot of miles behind her..... she belonged to a good friend of mine. she was also a real good reproducer

Mark Warner

"HOME OF PREDAWN KENNELS"

http://www.tekonshathunder.homestead.com

Old Post 02-01-2010 04:15 AM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by trappin_girl
woah! traveller's mom is out of the same litter on hayes and anna!!!!!
Harry also came out of that litter.

Old Post 02-01-2010 02:56 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

wasnt stylish cade a littermate to lipper? hey tyler you from knoxville iam about 30 min from knoxville north

Old Post 02-02-2010 12:03 AM
larry ross
UKC Forum Member

JOSH DAVIDSON HAS OWNED SEVERAL NICE HOUNDS OUT OF HIM THAT I HAVE HUNTED WITH.

NT.CH.PKC CH.CRAZY DAISY
CH. GR.NT.CH. PKC CH. HARDWOOD CRAZY GABE (AT STUD)
GRCH. NTCH JAMMIN CHAMP
NT.CH HARDWOOD CRAZY KALIGA 2ND PLACE WIN AND 9TH AT 2011 WALKER DAYS. 8TH 2012 SETWA MEMORIAL HUNT 10TH 2012 WALKER DAYS 1ST SHOALS RQE 2013
GR.NT.CH. JONES CRAZY COACH
NT.CH. CRAZY TRAIN (AT STUD)
CRAZY OLE BLACK BETTY 2ND &6TH&1ST PLACE WIN
CH.GRNT. SAILES SUGAR CREEK CASSY AGAIN- ALL GRAND
NTCH.SWAMPHOLLOW TIC
RIP GR.NT.CH. PKC CH HARDWOOD CRAZY NICK

Old Post 02-02-2010 01:48 AM
larry ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry ross Click here to Send larry ross a Private Message Click Here to Email larry ross Find more posts by larry ross Add larry ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Hatcher
UKC Forum Member

Re: loud loud

quote:
Originally posted by MTN VALLEY HANK mine has been the loudest on every cast and every pleasure hunt Mtn Valley Stylish Hawk

If this is the hawk dog I'm thinking of he does have a HORN on him!!! When he trees you just throw you dog in there and hope its there!

Old Post 02-02-2010 02:42 AM
Tyler Hatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Hatcher Click here to Send Tyler Hatcher a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Hatcher Add Tyler Hatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN VALLEY HANK
UKC Forum Member

YEP

HE IS THE ONE. DIDNT WE DRAW OUT ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AGO. HE'S THE LOUDEST ON EVER CAST SO FAR'

Last edited by MTN VALLEY HANK on 02-02-2010 at 05:02 AM

Old Post 02-02-2010 05:00 AM
Josh Davidson
UKC Forum Member

CHECK OUT MY POST ON TJ'S STYLISH LIPPER DOGS ON THE WALKER BOARD IF YOU HUNT 1 YOU WON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE BIG LOUD SMART NO NOSENSE JUST I THINK LIPPER IS THE MOST OVER LOOKED STUD DOG TODAY HE IS IN KY RIGHT NOW IF THAT WILL HELP YOU

HOME OF PERF. SIRE, SS SIRE
GRNITECH ICE COLD SWEAT BEAD
2011 UKC WORLD HUNT TOP 20 FINALIST

YOU DON'T GET TO THE TOP BY SITTIN ON YOUR BOTTOM!!!!!!

JOSH DAVIDSON 304-654-6819

Old Post 02-02-2010 05:33 PM
Josh Davidson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Davidson Click here to Send Josh Davidson a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Davidson Find more posts by Josh Davidson Add Josh Davidson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Vaden
Harry also came out of that litter.

this i kno is a novice walker hunter question, but i had tests in all my classes today my brain is FRIED!!! anyway... which Harry dog? lol

Old Post 02-03-2010 02:46 AM
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

***Grnitech 'PR' Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
Grnitech 'PR' Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
***Grnitech 'PR' Schmersal's Stylish Anna

Old Post 02-03-2010 05:03 AM
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

ok thats what i thought. lol i wasnt sure.

Old Post 02-03-2010 06:09 PM
Tyler Hatcher
UKC Forum Member

Mtn valley I dnt kno when the last time I drew with you. I seen yall at sherwell and at huddleston at the pkc hunt I'm almost sure I wasn't with you that nite I jugded the other cast.

Old Post 02-04-2010 01:55 AM
Tyler Hatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Hatcher Click here to Send Tyler Hatcher a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Hatcher Add Tyler Hatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MTN VALLEY HANK
UKC Forum Member

thats rite

it was huddleston, good hunt

Old Post 02-04-2010 02:02 AM
redtide
UKC Forum Member

has anyone crossed him with any Bark or other SR dogs?

I'm thinking of breeding him to my Bark female when she comes in (around Nov)

334-580-7940

https://redtidekennels.wordpress.com/home/

http://i53.tinypic.com/xpq06h.jpg
NITECH 'PR' THORN'S ROLEX (R.I.P.)

Old Post 10-04-2011 04:43 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote