UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > how long does papers take to get back
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kyle Moyer
UKC Forum Member

how long does papers take to get back

how long does papers take to get back

Registration papers

thanks kyle

WILD THANG JANE
(UKC 1ST, 2ND)

http://la8nite-kennels.webs.com/

U Can't put the TREE in THEM --- But U Can Take it OUT - Happy Hunting

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2008 06:52 PM
kyle Moyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyle Moyer Click here to Send kyle Moyer a Private Message Click Here to Email kyle Moyer Visit kyle Moyer's homepage! Find more posts by kyle Moyer Add kyle Moyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudman
UKC Forum Member

week or so

Home (304) 632-5029
Cell(304) 651-5973

Old Post 05-25-2008 07:26 PM
mudman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudman Click here to Send mudman a Private Message Click Here to Email mudman Visit mudman's homepage! Find more posts by mudman Add mudman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

I got mine in exactly a week. Took another KC a few additional days.

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:05 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry West
UKC Forum Member

I bet it will be closer to two weeks... LOL

Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chief's Pride (Grandson and greatgrandson to Smokey River Chief)
Dual Ch Nolan Creek Thundering Apache
Nite Ch Gr Ch Nolan Creek Blue Sable
Dual Ch Nolan Crk Diamond HTX2

Still Standing Proud!!
Gr Ch Nt Ch Nolan Creek Chug-A-Lug
Gr CH Nolan Creek Pride's Joy
Ch Nolan Creek Lonesome Dove

Nolan Creek Blue Chug-A-Lug Jr HTX
Ch Nolan Creek Blue Kara
Newest: Ch Nolan Creek Hammering Spanky (Hammer XIII X Sady Lady)

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:18 PM
Jerry West is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry West Click here to Send Jerry West a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry West Find more posts by Jerry West Add Jerry West to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mistake
Banned

This time of year, probably about 2 weeks. Dont ever do it between Thanksgiveing and Christmas. Average 5 to 8 weeks.

Old Post 05-26-2008 12:31 AM
mistake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mistake Click here to Send mistake a Private Message Click Here to Email mistake Find more posts by mistake Add mistake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stinkbait1
UKC Forum Member

sent mine in three weeks ago on fed ex so it would be there next day and i still ain't got mine from any kc.

Old Post 05-26-2008 02:40 AM
stinkbait1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stinkbait1 Click here to Send stinkbait1 a Private Message Find more posts by stinkbait1 Add stinkbait1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatcowboy49
UKC Forum Member

Registration Papers

I always send them certified with a return receipt. Then in a couple weeks, I start bugging them. That way I can say your got the papers on such and such date....and where are they!!!! I've never sent papers in during the holidays, and have had it take up to a month to get them back.

Old Post 05-26-2008 03:04 AM
fatcowboy49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatcowboy49 Click here to Send fatcowboy49 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatcowboy49 Find more posts by fatcowboy49 Add fatcowboy49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mistake
Banned

Re: Registration Papers

quote:
Originally posted by fatcowboy49
I always send them certified with a return receipt. Then in a couple weeks, I start bugging them. That way I can say your got the papers on such and such date....and where are they!!!! I've never sent papers in during the holidays, and have had it take up to a month to get them back.

LOL probably our post office. I allways got my bloodlines about 5 days after everyone else in the country and im still waiting on papers from my doctor they sent out on the 15th. And the doctor's office is local. LOL

Old Post 05-26-2008 03:55 AM
mistake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mistake Click here to Send mistake a Private Message Click Here to Email mistake Find more posts by mistake Add mistake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve5005
UKC Forum Member

papers

I just got a set back on saturday. They took exactly 2 weeks and I paid the extra 8 bucks. I thought this was suppose to speed things up. Heck I live in Ohio I could of walked them there quicker than that!!! Don't pay the extra money its not worth it.

Old Post 05-26-2008 04:20 AM
steve5005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve5005 Click Here to Email steve5005 Find more posts by steve5005 Add steve5005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davidlee
Banned

MINE

USULEY BACK IN 7 TO 10 DAYS

Old Post 05-26-2008 05:08 AM
davidlee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidlee Click here to Send davidlee a Private Message Click Here to Email davidlee Find more posts by davidlee Add davidlee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike leach
UKC Forum Member

papers

I sent a set in once by overnite mail, paid 8 bucks for rush and paid to have them overnited back cause our club was having a memorial hunt for a
club member who had died while coonhunting. This was 2 wks before the hunt. A week after the hunt I called and they said they had been sent a week before so I ordered duplicate papers. Duplicates arrived 2 days after I called, by regular mail. Three days after I called the originals showed up by regular mail, postmarked in Kalamazoo the day after I called. Never got my money back for rush service or overnite service. I now send them normal mail and no extras and I get them back much sooner.

Old Post 05-26-2008 05:44 AM
mike leach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike leach Click here to Send mike leach a Private Message Click Here to Email mike leach Find more posts by mike leach Add mike leach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnman
UKC Forum Member

2 weeks to a month for me.

Old Post 05-26-2008 03:05 PM
mnman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnman Click here to Send mnman a Private Message Click Here to Email mnman Find more posts by mnman Add mnman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote