UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > southern farms jeb/insane crazy kate pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

southern farms jeb/insane crazy kate pups

ive got 2 really nice jeb and kate pups for sale ss payed up 4 weeks old. i can send pictures and pedigree by cell phone.they are very smart acting and sharp looking pups you can pm me call or send text 217-248-3469

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2019 03:46 PM
timhoyt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timhoyt Click here to Send timhoyt a Private Message Click Here to Email timhoyt Find more posts by timhoyt Add timhoyt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

i forgot to put on here that there both females

Old Post 07-25-2019 07:23 PM
timhoyt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timhoyt Click here to Send timhoyt a Private Message Click Here to Email timhoyt Find more posts by timhoyt Add timhoyt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

------------------nitech 'pr' skuna river fred
------------nitech 'pr' hubs homer
------------------nitech 'pr'raccoon valley queen
--------grnitech 'pr' backwater bone collector
------------------grnitech 'pr' flechers stylish jake
------------grnitech looken up stylish nowhers
------------------ch grnitech 'pr'backwater pearl
grnitech grch 'pr' southern farms jeb
------------------nitech grch 'pr'skuna river bark
------------nitech grch 'pr' southern farms bocephus
------------------'pr'glaspers stylish anna (out of jake)
------------nitech 'pr' southern farms independence
------------------grnitech 'pr' looking up jeb
------------grnitech 'pr' looking up liberty
------------------grnitech 'pr' mill creek screman cricket

pups

------------------grch grnitech 'pr' ole souths stylish rebel
------------grnitech 'pr' abbotts bawling rebel
------------------grnitech abbotts nocturnal jodie
--------grnitech 'pr double xl
------------------wldch grnitech grch 'pr'x jr
------------grnitech 'pr' slushers scremen kate
------------------grnitech 'pr' iron creepy kate
insane crazy kate
------------------wldch grnitech grch 'pr'x jr
------------grch grnitech 'pr' insane x
------------------wldch grnitech bolden and turpins insane jane
--------ch grnitech 'pr' longs 3 blank domino
------------------grch grnitech 'pr' allgrand track man
------------ch grnitech 'pr' frost bite
------------------grnitech 'pr' browns haley

Old Post 07-26-2019 03:16 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Don't know this female....

But I know this Jeb is the best overall coondog I ever hunted with in 55 years of hunting.
He's the best handling dog I ever met. Smarter than any cur dog ive ever known.
He's the most accurate hound I ever hunted with.
He's a big hound with a heart that can't be denied. He can hunt as long as you can walk.
He can tree any coon there is. I've seen him dropped treed and I've seen him tree coons that were feeding in the late afternoon and him run and tree them in the den with over 20 mph wind on a dry dry fall night. That scent had to be next to nothing on that ground.
I've hunted with hundreds of top world class hounds. This cat is as good as a hound can be. He's got multiple titled siblings. He's the real deal.
Good luck selling your pups buddy. I know of different men with Jeb pups and they like them a lot. Say they are all smart.
That means everything to me.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 07-26-2019 05:54 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

thanks cripple creek ,these are the sharpest and smartest acting pups and i mean the whole litter is that i have ever raised in the 48 years ive coonhunted and they have me excited again

Old Post 07-26-2019 12:52 PM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

i have one nice female left

Old Post 07-27-2019 04:05 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I really like that pedigree. I’m not in need of a pup now or I would be all over it. Good luck with these

Old Post 07-27-2019 06:02 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

thanks sonny i appreciate it

Old Post 07-27-2019 10:36 PM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

if i knew how to post pictures on here i would put a picture of the female on here

Old Post 07-27-2019 10:39 PM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

all pups are sold at this time unless someone backs out when they are ready for pickup

Old Post 07-28-2019 07:55 PM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

I had someone back out no show on this male pup I have left. He's going to be big and loud. Call me if you're interested on the number above.

Old Post 08-12-2019 07:27 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Jeb sure puts the hound Dawg in his pups...

Check this direct young dog off Jeb.
Not only is he drop dead gorgeous of a hound.
He can tree a sack full of coons before you can blink.
https://flic.kr/p/DB2i1n

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 08-12-2019 11:36 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

thanks cripple creek ,not only this pup is super good looking the whole entire litter is that way.these were the hardest litter of pups that i ever had to choose one out of

Old Post 08-13-2019 01:48 AM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

i just received a text message from a guy in iowa that bought a female from me and he said this about his pup.she keeps trailing his moms cat way up the stairs 3 different times the cat even hissed at her and the next day shes trailing it.and these little rascals are only 7 weeks old

Old Post 08-13-2019 01:59 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Yep I've monitored some from every litter

That Jeb has thrown. They come into the world grown. They are bold and smart and just not a lot of nonsense. They train themselves pretty early. Gamey too. I haven't seen one back up to much.
He's proven in my mind as a bona fide stud.
You made a smart decision. You'll keep your bloodline going with some sound tracking and accuracy. That's what I want. Plus they handle like a trained house dog.

Old Post 08-13-2019 05:45 AM
asawyers
New UKC Forum Member

Jeb Pup

After a 19.5 hour drive this weekend we couldn't be more excited about a pup than the Jeb pup we picked up Sunday! This dude is SMART and as bold as any pup I've seen. I am excited. Thanks again Tim!

Old Post 08-13-2019 08:38 PM
asawyers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asawyers Click here to Send asawyers a Private Message Click Here to Email asawyers Find more posts by asawyers Add asawyers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

this male pup is still available ive had several calls on him but no one has committed and i will say this it will be hard to find one much better than these little rascals i am getting several text messages everyday from the owners of how smart and active these pups are thats telling me that i believe this is going to be one of those special crosses that everyone is looking for

Old Post 08-13-2019 09:56 PM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

male pup has been sold thanks to everyone that bought one these little rascals are going to be special

Old Post 08-14-2019 11:05 PM
RobSiedling
UKC Forum Member

Female pup

Thanks for the opportunity to get this pup! Super smart and friendly. She was in the basement in a kennel all night no crying or messing.! Thanks Tim

Old Post 08-17-2019 04:09 PM
RobSiedling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RobSiedling Click here to Send RobSiedling a Private Message Click Here to Email RobSiedling Find more posts by RobSiedling Add RobSiedling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

you bet rob,im glad you like your female pup.i can not wait for these dudes to get big enough to start hunting.ive raised several litters thru the years but this litter so far is one of best if not the best ones ive raised.every pup acted the same,very bold smart and when i would open the gate to let them out while i cleaned there pen they went all different directions and i had to go find them in the bean field or the timber before they crossed the road.i strongly believe these pups are going to make some noise when they get big enough

Old Post 08-17-2019 07:14 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Rob. Tried to pm you. Your inbox is full

John Walkers # is 901-282-9262

Old Post 08-20-2019 12:19 AM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

so far these pups are turning out the way i was hoping for.i am getting texts and calls practically every day from the owners and they are more than satisfied.they are really starting to crank.there is a male pup that went to kansas and he is already running track and treeing and a female in indiana the first time she was shown a coon tail she absolutely came unglued on and the pups that me and my nephew kept are slobber mouth coon crazy.the first time his male pup ever saw a coon he tied right into it and would not let go i,i literally had to drag him with the coon all the way back to the truck because he would not let go and the best part is these little rascals just turned 5 months old november 21st and the rest of the pups are doing the same.i have a couple of videos of these pups but not for sure how to put them on here.another thing about these pups they learn so quick it is amazing and extremely smart,they are wired little dudes but level headed.they are not lacking on there mouths either.what ive seen out of our pups they are going to having a real cold nose on them also

Old Post 11-27-2019 02:15 AM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

to say the least these pups have got me really excited.they absolutely do not like a coon

Old Post 11-27-2019 02:39 AM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

the male pup that i have from this cross is really starting to put it together.when you cut him loose you better have your walking shoes on he will flat get in there in a hurry with an outstanding mouth.we cut him loose night before last and he got split treed with my older hound with the coon then cut them loose again and found him split again over 500 yards when we got to them my older hound had a coon and the pup was treeing every breath about 100 yards from him,when we got to him he was belly deep in water in a slough treed in a hole in the bank and this pup is only 6 months old.he is already tone broke but a ways yet from totally being broke.he is absolutely not scared of anything.he has an outstanding nose on him.he is just a pup now but when you look at him you would think he was a 3 year old.he is a very large pup and has a lot more growing to do he is right around 70 pounds right now.he still has a long way to go before he is what i call a coonhound.what i have seen out of him so far is unbelievable.as soon as you unsnap him he is gone and you will not see him unless he gets treed or you tone him to come in.i would say after this kill season and he gets hunted this summer and fall he will be one tough rascal to beat

Old Post 12-29-2019 10:08 PM
timhoyt
UKC Forum Member

oh and i forgot to put on here that he didnt have to be coaxed or switched to go hunting everything he has done was all natural.he has been naturally straight also.he went right by a herd of deer and didnt pay a bit attention to them either night before last

Old Post 12-29-2019 10:16 PM