UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How many pre entries for the Grand American
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wjoey
Banned

How many pre entries for the Grand American

How many pre entries for the Grand American this year ?

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2018 04:33 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Don't know but they better bring a Life Jacket more water than land.

Old Post 12-22-2018 03:20 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

Its low

Old Post 12-22-2018 05:52 AM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is everyone afraid of a little water? Afraid they might melt?

Old Post 12-22-2018 03:06 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

mr lambert

did you not leave white river refuge and come home because the forecast was calling for more rain ? LOL!!! just poking fun

Old Post 12-22-2018 04:11 PM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

But first I went. I am not afraid of water but I don't like rain.

Old Post 12-22-2018 04:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Oh my goodness, and I actually thought that rain was water. Not afraid if water , but I don't like rain, that's like me saying I am not afraid of hunting mountains, but I don't want to climb those steep ridges. One begets the other. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-22-2018 10:19 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Apparently you have never been to Orangeberg.

Old Post 12-23-2018 02:18 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Funny, I have hunted all over those swamps, treed a bunch of coons , great hunting. Dave

Old Post 12-23-2018 03:36 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did you get in water without it raining?

Old Post 12-23-2018 01:52 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

I heard a rumor that no redbones were coming. Something about they couldn’t tree coons in water. 😂

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 12-23-2018 02:19 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They just can't tree them in the rain.

Old Post 12-23-2018 05:33 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

What's a little rain when you are already knee deep in water? Coons love the rain and I love treeing coons, get the picture! They make all the rain proof gear any man could want these days, or you could do like my wife's dad and carry a large garbage bag in case of rain [ mountain engineering ]. You told Joe that when the going gets tough, the tough get going and the pansies stay home! Well, decide which one you are and don't let a little rain stop you. Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 12-23-2018 at 10:14 PM

Old Post 12-23-2018 09:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rain isn't part of "the going". I will continue to hunt if it starts raining but I won't leave out to go hunting in the rain. I hunt for the fun of it and hunting in the rain isn't any fun.

Old Post 12-23-2018 11:26 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Now we know why a redbone has not won a World Chamionship, they are good enough to do so, they just don't have the handlers with heart. Blame not the dog, blame their owner who doesn't like a little rain. You really won't melt, that's just an old wives tale. Dan and little Ann treed coons in the rain, so we know a redbone can, if they just had a tougher owner. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-24-2018 12:51 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Need to send him down here to me so I can condition him. Had to get Tim past the hot sauce at larocas last night after that anything is easy lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-24-2018 12:56 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Now we know why a redbone has not won a World Chamionship, they are good enough to do so, they just don't have the handlers with heart. Blame not the dog, blame their owner who doesn't like a little rain. You really won't melt, that's just an old wives tale. Dan and little Ann treed coons in the rain, so we know a redbone can, if they just had a tougher owner. Lol. Dave

That was in the movies... 😂

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 12-24-2018 12:56 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth Tavares
That was in the movies... 😂

Mr Dave needs to join the real world of comp coon hunting. Apparently he doesnt know the difference in hunting in a swamp and hunting in the pouring down rain. You know how those highly educated lawyers can be.

Old Post 12-24-2018 04:10 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

One thing that I do know is regardless of pleasure hunting or competition hunting, a true coonhunter WILL hunt in the rain, and so will his dogs. Swamps or mountains never mattered to me or my dogs, we still enjoyed hunting and treeing coons. Get you an umbrella mounted to a hard hat and give those redbones some rain time, unless you are worried about the spray paint coming off and revealing a different breed. Lmao. Dave

Old Post 12-24-2018 06:26 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that I am not a true coon Hunter like yourself. Now I know why you and Tarbaby get along and understand each other so well. Y'all are the only 2 true coonhunters.

Old Post 12-24-2018 12:51 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Now, no one has said that, I know many "true" coonhunters. It takes just a bit more than hunting in the rain to earn that title in my book. Sort of like a true coondog, it takes a little more than treeing a coon to earn that title. Now, I don't claim to be a "true" coonhunter , however, I do coonhunt in the rain. I have all the high tech raingear that I need to stay dry and warm, regardless of the weather. Dave

Old Post 12-24-2018 01:37 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Brother Richard this old fat man ain't hunting in the rain unless I get caught out in it !! 3 weeks ago me and rooster got caught out in it high winds , torpedoes, when it would lightning we would both get about 2" tall never was so glad to get to the pickup in my life lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-24-2018 01:54 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So Mr Dave, are you saying that you aren't a true coon Hunter?

Old Post 12-24-2018 01:59 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Are you a true coonhunter brother Richard ? I am a sissy !!

Tar

Old Post 12-24-2018 02:01 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

I used to think that I was a "true" coonhunter, not so sure these days! Ones perspective changes as they age, all I am saying is coonhunter is still my hobby, but it's just a hobby, not my life, I have a hunting partner that coonhunting is his life, always has been, he is a TRUE coonhunter. Merry Christmas to ALL, stay safe and Happy Hunting. Dave

Old Post 12-24-2018 02:08 PM