UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coon hunt with air gun.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Three years...250 coons is 80/year. No wonder the coons are thin.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2019 01:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I currently own a Benjamin 22cal, it is deadly accurate and very powerful, I have 3 8 round clips, it will shoot all 3 accurate before it needs recharged, it is heavy! There’s a guy in GA that said he can customize any air gun and cut 4lb off the Benjamin, we are thinking about making our own stock (maybe cider), I’m learning and there is so much technology on these things that would surprise anyone. Now Here is one thing that I didn’t know, if you are a felon and can’t own a gun You Can Own And Hunt with And Air Gun and I’m ok with that (I think), what ever you hunt with just have fun, I own plenty of guns (bass pro shop would be jealous) but these air guns are fun to mess wit.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-01-2019 02:11 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Three years...250 coons is 80/year. No wonder the coons are thin.
Like some we have around here Richard

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-01-2019 04:12 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

lmaooooo

All you that whine go ahead and do so that's mostly all you do any how.and you know nothing about what your saying,anyone can see that your talking(doug) about somewhere you've never been your blowing that's all.I couldn't say much about what you have cause I've briefly been there twice and notice I'm not trying to tell you what you have or do not and don't care what I've stated are facts plain and simple I have plenty of pics that I don't know how to post but that makes no difference to me either.you that are can hold hands and be scared and try to gang up and speculate tells me more of your weak person...

Old Post 01-01-2019 05:18 PM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

lmaooooo

The 50 pound plus coon on top of page 2 is one of them,don't live in colo.I know real men that make a living in colo at 7 to 8 thousand feet trapping coon in there pest control company's so nice try about something you know nothing about.like I said shows how lame and weak some really are...

Old Post 01-01-2019 06:06 PM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

more power

I'll stick to my ruger model 77 , 22 mag , all stainless , weatherproof stock. TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS ON TICKING.

Old Post 01-01-2019 09:14 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

treedog69

I will be glad to show or tell you how to post pictures, I find that Postimage is very easy to use.

No hard feelings, I'm flying into Jackson Hole Wyoming in early May I'm not sure what part of the Rockies you are from would love to see your dogs and hunting area.

Take care

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 01-02-2019 03:58 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

The German diana supposed to be accurate and reliable with a competitive price in the 22...I wouldn't buy a 177...

I own a beeman o 22 cal and is very accurate...I also have a 22 cal in Ruger and it is pretty reliable as well...the thing about these pellet guns is that they are very finicky about what ammo work for a particular pellet gun...

Old Post 01-03-2019 05:36 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon chaser
New UKC Forum Member

air guns

Check out Blue Ridge Air Guns...…. Nathan is super and can help...…...he has all versions in his store

Old Post 02-26-2020 07:48 PM
coon chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon chaser Click here to Send coon chaser a Private Message Find more posts by coon chaser Add coon chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon chaser
New UKC Forum Member

air guns

Check out Blue Ridge Air Guns...…. Nathan is super and can help...…...he has all versions in his store

coon chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon chaser Click here to Send coon chaser a Private Message Find more posts by coon chaser Add coon chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon chaser
New UKC Forum Member

air guns

houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Re: treedog69

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
I will be glad to show or tell you how to post pictures, I find that Postimage is very easy to use.

No hard feelings, I'm flying into Jackson Hole Wyoming in early May I'm not sure what part of the Rockies you are from would love to see your dogs and hunting area.

Take care

If you pass through Sheridan WY I'll take you coon hunting

Old Post 02-26-2020 07:54 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Weight is something I’m looking at, if I can stay between 3 to 5lbs I will be happy, most of the weight comes from accessories like a scope, I will figure it out and get one that works for me.

3-5 pounds is not gonna happen with any air rifle I have seen

Old Post 02-26-2020 09:48 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I have PCP air rifle that CAN kill a coon, but I wouldn't coon hunt with it any more than I would deer hunt with a 22.

Old Post 02-27-2020 12:28 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

How many ya'll no about Lewis and Clark having one on there trip west
http://www.lewis-clark.org/article/1827

https://www.outdoorhub.com/stories/...-discover-west/

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-27-2020 04:01 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
3-5 pounds is not gonna happen with any air rifle I have seen

Custom built Umarex Gauntlet .22cal, waffle style stock, 10-12 shot air tank with red dot scope, 5.7lbs
Have a great day.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 02-27-2020 04:32 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
I currently own a Benjamin 22cal, it is deadly accurate and very powerful, I have 3 8 round clips, it will shoot all 3 accurate before it needs recharged, it is heavy! There’s a guy in GA that said he can customize any air gun and cut 4lb off the Benjamin, we are thinking about making our own stock (maybe cider), I’m learning and there is so much technology on these things that would surprise anyone. Now Here is one thing that I didn’t know, if you are a felon and can’t own a gun You Can Own And Hunt with And Air Gun and I’m ok with that (I think), what ever you hunt with just have fun, I own plenty of guns (bass pro shop would be jealous) but these air guns are fun to mess wit.
A felon in Oklahoma can’t use one. Nothing with a trigger

Old Post 02-27-2020 04:48 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: treedog69

quote:
Originally posted by houndsound
If you pass through Sheridan WY I'll take you coon hunting

That was a post from last yr sure would have loved to go coon hunting with you!.I didn't doubt that bozo(treedog69) hunted coon just the crazy remark he kills 250 coon per yr. in thin coon. Notice he didn't reply when I told him I was coming west and wanted to see his dogs and hunting area. By the way we had a great trip saw moose, elk, buffalo and grizzly bear while there. Thanks for offer houndsound.

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 02-27-2020 05:39 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Next time!

Old Post 02-27-2020 05:40 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan&Ann
UKC Forum Member

Just sitting here thinking about that number. That is going coon hunting for 50 nights straight and killing 5 coons per night...Cuz are those hounds for sale? hehehehe

Old Post 02-28-2020 04:55 PM
Dan&Ann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan&Ann Click here to Send Dan&Ann a Private Message Find more posts by Dan&Ann Add Dan&Ann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote