UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coon hunting tattoo, let's see more pics
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cooney64659
UKC Forum Member

Coon hunting tattoo, let's see more pics

Woods Hartime Blue Boo Berry

Shawn Wood
1-660-938-4848 home
1-660-752-8054 cell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2008 01:17 AM
cooney64659 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooney64659 Click here to Send cooney64659 a Private Message Click Here to Email cooney64659 Find more posts by cooney64659 Add cooney64659 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

nice tattoo

that hair grows back and it will look like he is treed in a bunch of briars.............lol

Old Post 06-20-2008 01:52 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmie legrand
UKC Forum Member

when i let my hair on my head grow out some everybody says the coon i got looks real furry

REBEL TANK
my girls rebels blck raven rebels honeydo and rebels ruby
the freak dozer

Old Post 06-20-2008 02:00 AM
jimmie legrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmie legrand Click here to Send jimmie legrand a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmie legrand Find more posts by jimmie legrand Add jimmie legrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ghostcoon
Banned

dang man, nice of you to take the sweater off for it, jk nice tat. plannin on getting one this weekend.

Old Post 06-20-2008 02:18 AM
ghostcoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ghostcoon Click here to Send ghostcoon a Private Message Click Here to Email ghostcoon Find more posts by ghostcoon Add ghostcoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

igot another one.......

when that hair grows back it will look like a airdale treed.........lol

i hope this guy has a sence of humor........lol

Old Post 06-20-2008 03:19 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Truman Waddell
New UKC Forum Member

Heres mine.

http://driftwoodtaxidermy.freeforums.org

Old Post 06-20-2008 03:33 AM
Truman Waddell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Truman Waddell Click here to Send Truman Waddell a Private Message Click Here to Email Truman Waddell Visit Truman Waddell's homepage! Find more posts by Truman Waddell Add Truman Waddell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

looks good.........thats the akc logo......correct

Old Post 06-20-2008 03:42 AM
earthgirl1975
UKC Forum Member

Re: igot another one.......

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
when that hair grows back it will look like a airdale treed.........lol

i hope this guy has a sence of humor........lol

mean but funny....lol

GrCh 'PR' Deadly Petey (Co-Owner) PKC UKC and AKC registered (walker)

Gone but not forgotten
GrCh NtCh 'PR' Coldnose's Whole Lotta Rosie

Old Post 06-20-2008 03:43 AM
earthgirl1975 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for earthgirl1975 Click here to Send earthgirl1975 a Private Message Click Here to Email earthgirl1975 Find more posts by earthgirl1975 Add earthgirl1975 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Truman Waddell
New UKC Forum Member

Yep kinda alterd a little bit.

http://driftwoodtaxidermy.freeforums.org

Old Post 06-20-2008 03:44 AM
Truman Waddell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Truman Waddell Click here to Send Truman Waddell a Private Message Click Here to Email Truman Waddell Visit Truman Waddell's homepage! Find more posts by Truman Waddell Add Truman Waddell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
earthgirl1975
UKC Forum Member

found this pic

GrCh 'PR' Deadly Petey (Co-Owner) PKC UKC and AKC registered (walker)

Gone but not forgotten
GrCh NtCh 'PR' Coldnose's Whole Lotta Rosie

Last edited by earthgirl1975 on 06-20-2008 at 04:12 AM

Old Post 06-20-2008 03:51 AM
earthgirl1975 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for earthgirl1975 Click here to Send earthgirl1975 a Private Message Click Here to Email earthgirl1975 Find more posts by earthgirl1975 Add earthgirl1975 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coch20
UKC Forum Member

these are sweet i think i will be getting one in july ill post it then i hope... nice tats my idea isnt taken yet i see lol

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 06-20-2008 08:04 AM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-20-2008 05:04 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fox Farms
UKC Forum Member

id get one, but knowing the way i am i"d switch breed of dogs after i got a walker on my back haha.

Fox Logging
1-765-238-1694
I hunt Walkers. and a English puppy

Old Post 06-20-2008 10:41 PM
Fox Farms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fox Farms Click here to Send Fox Farms a Private Message Click Here to Email Fox Farms Find more posts by Fox Farms Add Fox Farms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deepfork
UKC Forum Member

almost finished

Old Post 06-20-2008 11:19 PM
Deepfork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deepfork Click here to Send Deepfork a Private Message Click Here to Email Deepfork Find more posts by Deepfork Add Deepfork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kayapellijed390
Banned

cooney--

I see that same scene in a lot of the hunts, a Walker treeing to beat hell while the coon slips out the back door! Don't worry though when the fur grows back maybe it will cover up the sneaky coon.

If it ain't a tick- your trees a slick

Last edited by kayapellijed390 on 06-21-2008 at 03:22 AM

Old Post 06-21-2008 03:14 AM
kayapellijed390 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kayapellijed390 Click here to Send kayapellijed390 a Private Message Click Here to Email kayapellijed390 Find more posts by kayapellijed390 Add kayapellijed390 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
agreen
UKC Forum Member

haha, there all walker dogs! with slicks!!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Old Post 06-21-2008 04:00 AM
agreen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for agreen Click here to Send agreen a Private Message Click Here to Email agreen Find more posts by agreen Add agreen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kayapellijed390
Banned

anybody else got some coon tattoos?

Old Post 08-29-2008 04:18 AM
kayapellijed390 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kayapellijed390 Click here to Send kayapellijed390 a Private Message Click Here to Email kayapellijed390 Find more posts by kayapellijed390 Add kayapellijed390 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogbean
UKC Forum Member

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/...?t=122002221011

GrNitech ch pkc silver ch sick-n-twisted grody jodie htx

Old Post 08-29-2008 04:03 PM
coondogbean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogbean Click here to Send coondogbean a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogbean Find more posts by coondogbean Add coondogbean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

Re: found this pic

quote:
Originally posted by earthgirl1975

i wish i knew who did that tatt. he is amazing.

Old Post 08-29-2008 04:42 PM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m_blakemore
UKC Forum Member

AMAZING TAT

Boys, I got that tat that earthgirl posted last year. I was looking for a picture of it when she put it up. It was done by a guy named Dark outside of Fort Hood, Texas. He currently works at TIKI. He is an awesome artist and freehanded the entire thing. There are no hardlines in the tat, it is all shading........

Yes it is my leg, when I get home I am thinking about getting another on the other leg. Im thinking a giant yellow cat or something

MATT

Old Post 08-29-2008 05:05 PM
m_blakemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m_blakemore Click here to Send m_blakemore a Private Message Click Here to Email m_blakemore Visit m_blakemore's homepage! Find more posts by m_blakemore Add m_blakemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hounddog090
Banned

heres mine i got about a month ago i like it

Old Post 08-29-2008 08:40 PM
hounddog090 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hounddog090 Click here to Send hounddog090 a Private Message Click Here to Email hounddog090 Find more posts by hounddog090 Add hounddog090 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JefferyAntes
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coon hunting tattoo, let's see more pics

quote:
Originally posted by cooney64659

Holy ##@*, I would like see that after it grows back thats crazy,This guy has to be related to the Big foot thats running around

Old Post 08-30-2008 12:14 AM
JefferyAntes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JefferyAntes Click here to Send JefferyAntes a Private Message Click Here to Email JefferyAntes Find more posts by JefferyAntes Add JefferyAntes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treemydogtina
UKC Forum Member

Those are some nice lookin tatts, a girl that i know has coon tracks all the way across her back and a walker followin them his nose down, it looks cool.

Old Post 08-30-2008 06:10 AM
treemydogtina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treemydogtina Click here to Send treemydogtina a Private Message Find more posts by treemydogtina Add treemydogtina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hounddog090
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by hounddog090

heres mine i got about a month ago i like it

mine is a for my grandpa that got me into coon hunting 25 years ago

Old Post 08-30-2008 06:23 AM
hounddog090 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hounddog090 Click here to Send hounddog090 a Private Message Click Here to Email hounddog090 Find more posts by hounddog090 Add hounddog090 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogbean
UKC Forum Member

GrNitech ch pkc silver ch sick-n-twisted grody jodie htx

Old Post 09-04-2008 03:19 PM
coondogbean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogbean Click here to Send coondogbean a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogbean Find more posts by coondogbean Add coondogbean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote