UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Robert H
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Robert H

What do you think about these pups...
............Gr Nt Ch Jon Henry
.....Gr Nt Cock Your Pistol
............Gr Nt Ch Ghost's Mississippi
Pups
............Gr Nt Ch Pigeon River Big Red Jim
......Nt Ch Rowdy Rhonda
............Gr Nt Ch L's Wendy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2018 02:30 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Bet they are going to be really red lol. But that cross does look familiar lol

Tarbaby

Old Post 12-20-2018 02:34 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

They will be little red racing rockets ! Better get in shape !!

Tarbaby

Old Post 12-21-2018 11:19 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Oh my goodness, you have a redbone man asking for your opinion on a redbone cross. Watch out, or you will be hunting a redbone, Mr. Lambert is a sly old fox and uses that Tarbaby trap to reel you into his trap. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-22-2018 12:07 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave you remember the movie quigly down under he said I told you I didn't use a handgun didn't say I didn't know how to use one lol. I don't own a redbone didn't say I didnt know where some good ones are lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 12-22-2018 12:17 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Not much for movie quotes, but that one I like. Glad you are open minded about dogs, I prefer Walker dogs but would own a COONDOG of any breed. Dave

Old Post 12-22-2018 12:30 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dave Richard's

Dad has been talking about buying a bluetick after I got bet in Ada on the bench.

Old Post 12-22-2018 12:56 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey Hitt

You have a beautiful dog, and it poses good, I highly doubt that you will lose many bench shows. You should grand CHAMPION your dog pretty easy. Dave

Old Post 12-22-2018 01:08 AM