UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Wagers Stylish Lipper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Wagers Stylish Lipper

You dont see this every day!!

Is she the best bred Walker female pup alive? That is certainly debatable, but she has got to be one of the most heavily Wagers Stylish Lipper bred female pups you will ever find.

I am considering selling UZI. I just dont have time to mess with her and she deserves to be with a much better pup man than me! This cross was only made one time. The Dam is 11 years old so it wont ever happen again. Uzi was the only female in the litter. She is green as grass. She has seen only a handful of cage coons.

Here is a pic of Wagers Stylish Lipper from back in the day.

If I sell UZI thats fine, if I dont I will make the time to start training her. Price will be between me and the buyer, but she will not be cheap. I can text a vid of her treeing a hang up coon. Also can deliver her next weekend along my route between SW Ga and Salem, ILL w deposit in hand.

Brad McDaniel
Cordele, Ga
229-401-8464 (best way to get me is text at that #)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2019 02:53 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

a ton of calls, but Uzi is still available at the moment...............

Old Post 03-16-2019 04:10 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Leaving South Ga Friday morn headed to Salem Ill - dont miss out!!!

Old Post 03-18-2019 12:27 PM
Slowmoe28
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Sex, Price, and Location?

Old Post 03-20-2019 02:21 AM
Slowmoe28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowmoe28 Click here to Send Slowmoe28 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowmoe28 Find more posts by Slowmoe28 Add Slowmoe28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Female
Not Cheap
South GA

Old Post 03-20-2019 04:14 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

correct on all 3 - thanks barnescreek.

Old Post 03-20-2019 11:13 AM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

going.................going................ almost gone

Old Post 03-20-2019 06:23 PM
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

Got a litter mate to this pup that is getting it done!

Old Post 03-21-2019 06:57 AM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

a very special litter................

Old Post 03-21-2019 01:02 PM