UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch Ch Wade's King Kong HTX @ stud
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Wade!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2018 04:04 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Kong

Congrats

Old Post 10-14-2018 05:44 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Grch Grfch King Kong HTX there is starting to be some of his pups showing they can get it done. I really like old Kong

Old Post 10-18-2018 11:47 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong was bred to Ntch wch Grch Grfch Rex ridge Ruby HTX pups should be due around Jan 1 2019

..............................Grntch Grch Moonlight After Shock
.........Wade's Timber Shocker
...............................Grntch Keener 's Peanut
Ruby
...............................Black's Bandit
........Ntch Wade's old Yeller
................................Tracker

Ruby is a real nice coondog .She comes from a litter of 4, 3 of which titled easily .In that litter there was 1 grntch ,2 ntchs,2 Grfch ,1fch,3 Grch,1wch and 3 HTX.Should be some real fun pups to raise

Last edited by Wade Kuhns on 11-02-2018 at 09:37 PM

Old Post 11-02-2018 09:33 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

Can't forget that the 1 grnitech was the youngest redbone to ever earn triple grand. Grch, grfch, grnitech at 21 months old. I've had first hand experience with 3 of those 4 pups. These should be some early starters loud and have some get gone hunt. If someone is looking for a nice pup they shouldn't overlook this cross.

Past home of...
NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Timber Shocker Phil HTX (Shocker x ntch Yeller)

NITECH CH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Bandit (Buzz x ntch Queeny).... (R.I.P)

NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Buck HTX (grnt Aftershock x ch Music)

Present home of...
NITECH CH 'PR' Wades Big Red Style (Grnt Red x Grnt Hope)

Hesston's Midnite Tater Tot (Nitech Ch Style x Ch Music)

Old Post 11-03-2018 04:52 AM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, hope we have pups next yr.

Old Post 11-03-2018 07:29 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Ruby had 4 pups, 2 were still born. High hopes for these two

Old Post 01-04-2019 03:17 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong is a 2019 performance sire. I just bred him to a real nice Ntch female. Ntch Hard Knocking Swamp Girl. I have two pups out of Girl and two different studs that are both real nice ,these should be nice

Old Post 02-08-2019 05:44 PM
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

I just picked up a male kong pup that will be 2 in june. He's never been messed with until I got him 2 weeks ago. He might be the smartest pup I've ever seen. Has seen 1 hide and 1 in a box trap. Tonight he ran and treed with his mom. And he is LOUD! If you're looking for brains, speed and volume u can't go wrong with kong.

Past home of...
NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Timber Shocker Phil HTX (Shocker x ntch Yeller)

NITECH CH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Bandit (Buzz x ntch Queeny).... (R.I.P)

NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Buck HTX (grnt Aftershock x ch Music)

Present home of...
NITECH CH 'PR' Wades Big Red Style (Grnt Red x Grnt Hope)

Hesston's Midnite Tater Tot (Nitech Ch Style x Ch Music)

Old Post 03-18-2019 02:20 AM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong is 4 years old and making a pretty reliable pup trainer . He's still getting better himself. I'm seeing alot of consistancy in his pups no matter what he's bred too.There's duds in every litter but he seems to have a fairly high percentage of his litters that are loud ,strike quick ,are open trailers, and tree good. They are making real nice track dogs too,not just out there standing on their heads barking .All the ones I've hunted with are pretty exciting to listen too on track.I haven't raised any myself yet ,I'm still stuck on Big Red pups ,but I'm going to raise a couple this year .I've seen enough from what other guys are getting .If you want to try a litter out of your good female let me know.

Old Post 03-30-2019 01:43 PM
Have One Reds
UKC Forum Member

I hear that Kong has some new pups on the ground. He is throwing some nice ones.

Old Post 04-26-2019 01:57 PM
Have One Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Have One Reds Click here to Send Have One Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email Have One Reds Find more posts by Have One Reds Add Have One Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I have a couple 8 week old pups here out of Kong and Ntch Hard Knocking Swamp Girl . Girl is consistantly throwing early starting pups .I'm liking what Kong is throwing too. $300. Some guys backed out last minute so here they are.

Old Post 06-10-2019 09:15 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

What kind of pups you got for sale

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 06-11-2019 08:42 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I’ve got 2 females both are out of Kenneth Shew’s grizzly dog. They are extremely loud and are starting to show promise in the woods I might be interested in breeding to Kong. they are not titled yet, didn’t know if that would make a difference. Let me know what you think? You can call me 828-736-5748

Old Post 06-11-2019 08:52 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I have 8 week old pups male and female out of Kong and Ntch Girl. Performance nominated.

Old Post 06-11-2019 08:43 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

What would have to send you for a deposit. I can’t come up with all the money at once. It would be hunted and put in the hunts if it turned out. Or we could work something else out if you want to

Old Post 06-11-2019 11:27 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Call me when you can 828-736-5748

Old Post 06-11-2019 11:29 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey wade I’m not going to be able to get that pup my brother was in bad wreck and is in critical condition. Sorry hope you can sale him.

Old Post 06-15-2019 06:42 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I have to say I'm really liking my Kong pup ,Arie, I got off of Chuck and Linda Rex and their Ruby female . Arie has no feelings ,is loud ,opens the instant she smells coon and is a natural tree dog. The fact that she doesn't shut down with correction is a big plus for me .I still have a couple females left out of Kong and Girl too if anyone wants a nice pup

Old Post 06-21-2019 02:16 AM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Kong

Congrats Wade. Kong is all coondog no doubt. Keep him cranking y’all deserve this weekend without a doubt. If ya haven’t bred your nice female to Kong yet, you might better. He throws coondogs as well as being one himself. And they ain’t bad to look at either.

Old Post 07-05-2019 05:20 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad you like her, Wade. She's a smart pup and her brother is coming along.
Congratulations on your win with Kong.

Old Post 07-06-2019 05:23 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Chuck and Linda I see you started carting your pup around already! Nice job at southfork!

Old Post 07-09-2019 03:26 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, Wade. King of Show isn't too shabby for a 6 month old pup, his first time on the bench.

Ruby was Overall Water Race Winner. She loves jumping into the water.

Old Post 07-09-2019 04:51 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 07-12-2019 12:38 AM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 07-15-2019 02:10 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote