UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking to lease a broke accurate coondog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Trippy
UKC Forum Member

Looking to lease a broke accurate coondog

I am looking to lease a broke accurate coondog for about 6 months or less. I will pay good money for a good dog. Must have a good mouth, accurate, decent track dog. Don't want something real slow. Must not be scared to get in the dark. We have thin coon here. Has to be trash free. I will supply all needs and hunt him or her at least 5 nights a week. It will be the only dog on my property besides my 6 month old pup. I'm wanting to start my pup off of this dog. Get her doing well so I can start singlen her out. I like to have one dog and I hunt alone. So I don't want to buy a dog just to sell it 6 months from now. I have nice kennels and feed diamond naturals. I hunt in the mountains of wv. The only dog that will be hunted with yours will be my pup.I clean my kennels every day fresh water every day. My pup lives in the house. So they will be taken care of well. have tracking systems an I don't leave the woods without my dogs. I don't care how far I have to walk or what I have to go through. I do not hunt around roads or anything like that. Just big big timber and lots of mountains. If anything was to happen they would be taken to the vet. I will not let anything happen to your dog that could be prevented. You must take me hunting with this dog I do not want to train my pup with junk. I want to train her with something that's worth hunting. I don't want her picking up bad habits from another dog. This is why I'm offering you money to hunt your dog. You can contact me on here if we may be able to work something out. Have a great day. Thanks for reading.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2014 08:14 PM
Trippy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trippy Click here to Send Trippy a Private Message Click Here to Email Trippy Find more posts by Trippy Add Trippy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote