UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump
Pages (23): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do y'all remember when Shumer told Congress about all of the evidence he had that Trump colluded with the Russians? Guess what, he lied.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2019 11:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

I have more faith in the FBI than Trump.
I have more faith in the CIA than Trump.
I have more faith in the Pope than Trump.

I put America above Trump.
I put GOD above Trump.

For me, it's "IN GOD WE TRUST"! I will not accept the idea of "IN TRUMP WE TRUST".

The Trump supporters can have the "IN TRUMP WE TRUST" cult motto. I will stick to: "IN GOD WE TRUST".

If you are in the "IN TRUMP WE TRUST" camp, that's your right. I will stick with "IN GOD WE TRUST".

We can agree to disagree. But, I'm not switching camps. I'm sticking with, "IN GOD WE TRUST". That's my decision. I do respect your right to disagree (whether I agree with it or not).

Old Post 10-02-2019 06:03 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I have more faith in the Pope than Trump.

I put America above Trump.
I put GOD above Trump.

For me, it's "IN GOD WE TRUST"! I will not accept the idea of "IN TRUMP WE TRUST".

The Trump supporters can have the "IN TRUMP WE TRUST" cult motto. I will stick to: "IN GOD WE TRUST".

If you are in the "IN TRUMP WE TRUST" camp, that's your right. I will stick with "IN GOD WE TRUST".

We can agree to disagree. But, I'm not switching camps. I'm sticking with, "IN GOD WE TRUST". That's my decision. I do respect your right to disagree (whether I agree with it or not).

YOU MUST NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD CONTROLS TRUMP AND GOD ALLOWED HIM IN WHITE HOUSE INSTEAD OF MRS. CLINTON

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-02-2019 12:11 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh

Oh my goodness, are you talking about the same CIA that smuggled all of the cocaine into the US and then used the profits to overthrow another country's government? Are you talking about the same CIA and FBI that has tried to overthrow our elected President? The CIA and FBI are both run by politicians. But the FBI and CIA have both not been able to find anything that Trump has done illegally despite their best efforts.

God let Trump get elected President. It was his plan. You should put your "Trust In God" a little more.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-02-2019 at 01:07 PM

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:03 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, are you talking about the same CIA that smuggled all of the cocaine into the US and then used the profits to overthrow another country's government? Are you talking about the same CIA and FBI that has tried to overthrow our elected President? The CIA and FBI are both run by politicians. But the FBI and CIA have both not been able to find anything that Trump has done illegally despite their best efforts.

God let Trump get elected President. It was his plan. You should put your "Trust In God" a little more.
[/QUOTE

X2

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-02-2019 05:43 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
YOU MUST NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD CONTROLS TRUMP AND GOD ALLOWED HIM IN WHITE HOUSE INSTEAD OF MRS. CLINTON
you for real !! satan controls that fool. and god has much better taste than that. and no hes not a christen . just evil from hell. you are know by your works.

Old Post 10-04-2019 12:29 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
you for real !! satan controls that fool. and god has much better taste than that. and no hes not a christen . just evil from hell. you are know by your works.
oya did god put Hitler in.??????????????

Old Post 10-04-2019 12:31 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:

TELL US WHAT BAD WORKS HE HAS DONE, AND WHY YOU THINK SATAN HAS MORE CONTROL THAN GOD

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-04-2019 01:29 AM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

So when the Donald was recorded saying he just goes up to women and grab them by their p___y. It was Gods hands working through my presidents.

His numerous affairs were Gods work.

His lies are Gods work.

Some reporter interviewed a couple of Trump voters. Here's what they said. "He's a despicable human being but I'll vote for him again.

Another one was asked if they would do business with him. "He hesitated for a moment and said with half the money up front "

I've never seen a president love commie dictators like my president.

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:44 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

UNITED WE STAND....DIVIDED WE FALL,lets remember that shall we. Personally I feel more at ease with who we have rather from who we could of had.

Old Post 10-04-2019 01:30 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Some folks have 41, 42 ,43 and 44 confused with 45 i think in pyscho babble circles it's called personal projection. S/FI

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-04-2019 02:13 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
So when the Donald was recorded saying he just goes up to women and grab them by their p___y. It was Gods hands working through my presidents.

His numerous affairs were Gods work.

His lies are Gods work.

Some reporter interviewed a couple of Trump voters. Here's what they said. "He's a despicable human being but I'll vote for him again.

Another one was asked if they would do business with him. "He hesitated for a moment and said with half the money up front "

I've never seen a president love commie dictators like my president.

SO YOU DO NOT BELIEVE GOD IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING, GODS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:08 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
UNITED WE STAND....DIVIDED WE FALL,lets remember that shall we. Personally I feel more at ease with who we have rather from who we could of had.

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:09 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Do y'all remember when Shumer told Congress about all of the evidence he had that Trump colluded with the Russians? Guess what, he lied.
hes at it again . its china and Ukraine now. and yes he also asked Russia. you people are blind to facts. But just call it fake news. lmbo . you all been smoking crazy weed.

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:21 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
Some folks have 41, 42 ,43 and 44 confused with 45 i think in pyscho babble circles it's called personal projection. S/FI
get off that high horse and look at Facts. Blinded by truth.

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:23 PM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
SO YOU DO NOT BELIEVE GOD IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING, GODS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS
I believe in God and try to live by the ten commandments. I don't believe God controls everything. If that was so how can he allow children be molested? People starving, pestilence?

Old Post 10-04-2019 04:04 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
hes at it again . its china and Ukraine now. and yes he also asked Russia. you people are blind to facts. But just call it fake news. lmbo . you all been smoking crazy weed.

Which "facts", the lying Shumer facts and fake news facts or the real facts? If you want to see a blind man, just look in the mirror.

Old Post 10-04-2019 04:24 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

hey Richard I hunt walkers ! not foot warmers or heal hound. Lay off the corn whisky. lol

Old Post 10-04-2019 05:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I like Redbones because they don't lie like Schumer does. He will blow on his podium when there is nothing there. A good Redbone checks and makes sure there is something there first.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-04-2019 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 10-04-2019 06:26 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Richard you trump supporters should put the toilet lid back up after your done taking a leak.

Last edited by CHEWBACH on 10-05-2019 at 12:45 AM

Old Post 10-05-2019 12:43 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Richard you trump supporters should put the toilet lid back up after your done taking a leak.
So, you would rather not look into it and never know if Biden is a crook or not?

Old Post 10-05-2019 01:08 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

quote:
flush things like him down toilet every day.
I heard you ate what you should flush to be like the rest of the Democrats

Old Post 10-05-2019 01:49 AM
tommygunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommygunner Click here to Send tommygunner a Private Message Click Here to Email tommygunner Find more posts by tommygunner Add tommygunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

quote:
and you that oppose him need to quit drinking from the toilet

Old Post 10-05-2019 01:51 AM
tommygunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommygunner Click here to Send tommygunner a Private Message Click Here to Email tommygunner Find more posts by tommygunner Add tommygunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Here's the real truth

https://www.glennbeck.com/glenn-bec...andal-explained

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 10-05-2019 06:24 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

quote:

You are correct in that observation!!!

Old Post 10-05-2019 06:46 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote