UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Bogue Chitto Blues
Pages (87): « First ... « 77 78 [79] 80 81 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas and give old blue a big raccoon for his present.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2018 02:46 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

Steve, may you have the most merry CHRISTMAS 1 could ever have!!!I thankyou from the bottom of my heart for the inspiration you give to others,ioncluding myself. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 12-25-2018 01:59 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Hope y’all have a great one !!

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 12-25-2018 11:03 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Steve, wishing you and Mrs. Beverly and all the dogs a Merry Christmas. I hope you get to tree your Christmas Coon, maybe even old Rocket or the white coon. Be careful out there.

Old Post 12-26-2018 01:46 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Happy New Year To you and Mrs. Beverly, Hope everything is going good. I was down all during Christmas with the Strap Throat. This is the first day for me to be outside in about a week. Take Care.

Old Post 01-01-2019 05:54 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

NEW YEAR, NEW HOPE

Thanks to all for the Holiday Wishes and I hope you all had a great time with Family, Friends and the Hounds. It's a New Year and like me, I'm sure most of you have some New Hope. Hoping this year is better than last, hoping the New Pup works out, hoping our aches and pains hurt less, ect. I've been doing a little hunting but not near as much as I should be doing. Been Raining a Lot the past couple weeks and we just missed getting flooded by the River here at the house. If it would have came up 2 more feet it would have been in the yard but its headed down slowly now. Mason and I made a hunt in Flooded Black Branch Swamp Saturday Night. Bo did a good job on a Big Boar Coon and Mason and I waded the water to him. I shot him down to BO and we started making our way out of there. We had walked about a 100 yards, Mason behind me, when he said, " Pawpaw, there's a Snake." I turned and asked him where? He pointed to a Blown over rotted tree right behind him. Up on the dirt hump about waste high to me was a Cotton Mouth Moccasin. Fully Coiled in the Striking Position with Mouth Wide Open. We had just walked right up side that dirt hump within a foot or two at most from that snake. It made me weak kneed and sick on my stomach to think if that boy had got bit with me way out in all that swamp. I know when I walked by it riled him up and its only a Miracle from GOD that Mason didn't get hit following in my footsteps. He said he heard it Hiss or make some kind of noise or he wouldn't have seen him either. I've never heard one his but I know when they unhinge and open that mouth their tail is quivering like a Rattle Snakes. He was a Big One too. I shot him, more than once and made sure he was Plenty Dead. Its been warm the past couple weeks and with the Rain they are out and hungry. Looking to Bite Something. I Thank God every time my mind thinks of this night, for protecting Mason. I know He protected me to but I mean Nothing compared to that boy. I can't imagine something like that happening to him. Bo has been bit by those mean suckers twice in his life. It effects them Immediately.
Mr. Jack I hope you are over the Strep Throat and feeling much better. I'm sorry its been so long and I haven't been on here to see you been sick. If you need anything just holler. If you want to make a hunt give me a shout and we will go. I got a nice place down river that's higher ground we can hunt while everything else is flooded. Talk to you soon.

Old Post 01-07-2019 02:50 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BO

BO BTT.

Old Post 02-19-2019 11:54 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hoping all is well!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 02-20-2019 05:01 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hoping all is well!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 02-20-2019 05:01 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Hope everything is going well with you and Mrs. Beverly. This weather has kept me in a lot lately. I have been out a few times, but not nearly enough. Take care.

Old Post 02-20-2019 06:19 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

SICK

Been sick since I got home from the Winter Classic. Had Lots of antibiotic shots and steroids. Dr said yesterday its the Pneumonia. More shots today and a steroid dose pack. Really missing out on the best of our coon season right now but nothing I can do. An effort it seems to breathe just sitting on the couch. Weak as a baby. Hopefully will be back on my feet soon. BO got beat by the Walker that won First Place Saturday Night. We were in til the end and BO and that Walker put on a show. Right up until the Game Warden showed up. That's another story for another day because its not over Yet.

Old Post 02-23-2019 12:55 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Kandy Queen of hunt and Show

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 03-17-2019 04:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Kandy

Congrats Elmo and Earl!! Sure does me Proud to see yaw get a Win like that, Queen Of Hunt And Show! Bo got an extra Scoobey Snack after I got the news. Hope Sleepy give Ann a lil something special to. That cross is showing it was a Good One with just about the whole litter making Coonhounds and not yet 2 years old. Wish yaw Much Sucess with Kandy and more Wins to come. Take Care.

Old Post 03-19-2019 01:04 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I missed the snake story. Thats something im sure glad we dont have!! GOD IS GOOD!! HOPING THIS FINDS YOU IN GREAT HEALTH AND GREAT SPIRITS!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 03-20-2019 05:34 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Still Hunting

BTT

Old Post 05-22-2019 02:09 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Glad to see you are alive & kicking after your bout with pneumonia. Been missing your hunting stories, especially when our buns were froze up for so long this winter. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-22-2019 02:25 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Hope to see you down the road my friend. Take care and watch them ole snakes!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 05-22-2019 02:47 AM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Hunting in the Heat

Thanks Ron and Darren. Hope yaw doing well also and having fun hunting the Blues. Ron I’ve been fighting the pain of back and neck trouble and severe spasms everyday. Just don’t feel up to writing much anymore. Hunting a drop or two a couple or three times a week if that. Walking everyday and laying in the ice cold water of the Cool Pool helps some. Hoping back injections soon will ease the spasms a bit. Last night Bo and I were in Black Branch Swamp and he got on Rocket, who loves to run. Took him through a lot of bad stuff but he got him treed up a big Beech. He was nervous and I knew he would fly out of that tree if I hit the squaller. I snapped Bo up and we went to the house. Summer is here for a while. Heat index over 100 today. Supposed to start getting some rain tomorrow and that will give us a break In the heat. Yaw take care and Good Hunting.

Old Post 06-05-2019 03:00 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

prayers for better days!! I amongst many others enjoy your stories and pictures

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 06-05-2019 05:03 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

hunt

Will quite possibly see some of you southern hunters next winter when our weather turns nasty. Haven't been at Mr. Jacks' house since '98, so I'm do for a long road trip. Hopefully, will have my leg issues fixed before then, but with 4 wheeled vehicles you all have it saves a lot of steps anyway. Also, your no-legged creatures will be hibernating. Get well & take care, Ron.

Old Post 06-06-2019 08:45 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

stop and get me to lol or at least stop in

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 06-10-2019 12:57 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

John

Sure enough can do that. Take care to you both, Ron.

Old Post 06-10-2019 03:59 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Fathers Day Mothers Prayer

Ron, you and Steeber are welcome anytime. Hope you both are doing good.

My Mom has fought Cancer for almost 3 years. She is losing the fight it looks like. Her tumors are back to growing and she is refusing anymore treatments. I don’t blame her, she has suffered Greatly. Hospice was called in this past week and the Doctor said she won’t be here much longer. Asking for Prayers that the Lord shows Mercy and she doesn’t suffer in this world much longer before going on the greatest journey of her life, to Heaven. Thank You all for taking a moment to lift her up in your prayers.

Old Post 06-17-2019 12:01 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Prayers sent your way for her & your family. My mom had issues 3 yrs. ago & an operation was only option to help her. At 94 yrs. old, she wanted NO part of that and 3 days after my sister made it here from Arkansas, she was ready for her pain & suffering to be over. Pray for the best, but let her pass peacefully. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 06-17-2019 12:33 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Prayers for your mother. Cancer is a terrible disease.

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 06-17-2019 02:58 AM