UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > pups at Uchtman memorial hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

pups at Uchtman memorial hunt

Nch Spud x Nch Peral 4males 4females performance nom. $350 born May 3. Nnch George Jones x Nch ch Diamond 2females 5males $350 born May 7. # 573 238 2120

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2016 03:11 PM
Scopus Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scopus Blue Click Here to Email Scopus Blue Find more posts by Scopus Blue Add Scopus Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Guys you fan of the Utchman dogs there are two litters of well bred pups here. Thorn Zeb Albert Jobe Hornet and more. Should be some keepers and winners here

Old Post 05-18-2016 02:00 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Top bred pups here guys. Nt. CB Davis creek so. Blue Spud 4 wins to grand is from the cross of Utchmans Thorn an Grn. Nite ch. Davis creek So. Blue Lace. This one cross was highly successful which put Lace on the top 10 producers list. The Pearl female owned by Mr Scott Jordan the mother of the first litter according to Gary Utchman is one tough female. The second litter the daddy is the George Jones dog owned by Tim Lincoln. I have heard nothing but great things about him. Both litters should have some great prospects.

Old Post 05-26-2016 04:06 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-31-2016 01:35 PM
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-06-2016 03:03 AM
Scopus Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scopus Blue Click Here to Email Scopus Blue Find more posts by Scopus Blue Add Scopus Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-06-2016 03:04 AM
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

my wife got it figured out, the first pic. is Diamond x George 2nd pic. is Peral x Spud they are 5 weeks old, been wormed twice and will have shots next weekend and wormed again, any ? fill free to call.

Old Post 06-06-2016 03:11 AM
Driftwoodblue
UKC Forum Member

Pearl

here is a picture of Pearl I took at the Fall Round-up

Old Post 06-06-2016 02:38 PM
Driftwoodblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driftwoodblue Click here to Send Driftwoodblue a Private Message Find more posts by Driftwoodblue Add Driftwoodblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I've got a brother to Pearl here at my house that I'm more than a little fond of.

Old Post 06-06-2016 10:00 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Scott you sure got two good looking litters there full of good breeding. Be some keepers in that bunch.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 06-07-2016 03:00 AM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-10-2016 03:57 AM
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-10-2016 03:58 AM
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Scott your definitely in the bluetick pup bussiness

Old Post 06-11-2016 12:51 AM
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Hank. We really enjoyed hunting with you and Elmo a couple of years ago, you hunted a gr nt female that night, was that spuds mother? I let the girls pick a female pup but I cannot make up my mind which male I want to keep I have 5 males that I really like.

Old Post 06-11-2016 03:18 AM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Yes Scott that was Spuds mother I am proud of that little gal. I have two full sisters to Spud right now that just turned 6 months old. Ready to start hunting them. You sure have some nice pups there best of luck with them.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 06-11-2016 04:26 AM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-21-2016 03:44 PM
Scopus Blue
UKC Forum Member

Driftwood blue,thanks for posting pearls picture, we had a good time hunting with you,gary,tim,dick,james and my boy. I plan on leaving for ava around noon, will be bringing 8 pups and my one year old female out of dimond and thorn, plan on hunting her Fri,and maybe sat, will see how it goes

Old Post 06-21-2016 11:39 PM
Driftwoodblue
UKC Forum Member

Thursday

will get to attend Thursday for the fun hunt but prior due to prior arrangements, must head home Friday .
Glad you enjoyed that picture.

Old Post 06-22-2016 01:55 PM
Driftwoodblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driftwoodblue Click here to Send Driftwoodblue a Private Message Find more posts by Driftwoodblue Add Driftwoodblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote