UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > CHECK IT OUT :GrCh Hagermans Smokin Blue Jake x Blue Label Two-Bit Lucy pups
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

CHECK IT OUT :GrCh Hagermans Smokin Blue Jake x Blue Label Two-Bit Lucy pups

Lucy had her pups :12 - 5 males & 7 females . Date of birth 8-16-2014. These pups were born in the dirt ,she elected to dig a hole beside her box in the bottom of the barn(climate controlled a/c).These pups should be ready to go by October 1st.They will be wormed regularly and have their 1st shot(parvo) and the 2nd(5-way) when they leave here.There are 5 pups booked already .For those of you who don't know ,I bred to the Jake dog because he is throwing natural born tree dogs. These dogs start early (5-10 weeks).They will tree on scent and stay .Some turn loose coon and a lot of them are ready to go w/o help(4-7months).The hard part is done and the fun begins.I'm not saying these will all, if any, make World Champs but should make some kind of decent dog.Study their family background.These will cost you $200 (paid up performance & DNA-VIP eligible)call me (Dave 740-502-0957 if interested. Want to know more about the Jake dog ? Call Greg Hagerman 304-967-5971 or Ronald A. Casey 518-529-0793.A picture of the Jake dog can be seen on page 80 of the 2011 BBOA Bluebook.
................................................GrNtGrChLevi'sNorthernBlueBingo
........................................ GrNtBingo'sNorthernBlueDancer
................................................ChNtChOswaltsMightyBlueMaeBelle
.................................GrNtChNashobaValleyPiazon
................................................GrNtChCoz'SpareTimeSpanky
.........................................Sheppard'sNorthernBlueBrook
................................................Sheppard'sNorthernBluBetsyIII
....................GrChHagermans'SmokinBlueJake
................................................EagleCreekStriker
.........................................ChWhitesBlueRattler
................................................MiddleforkBlueDolly
.................................Hagermans'SmokinFly(back to Kirbys Spike +
................................................ChWillowCreekDiesel
.........................................ChMiddleforkBlueKatie
................................................Hagerman's Chase
pups :12 -5males7females dob 8-16-2014 performance paid DNA-VIP eligible.
................................................GrNtChDarbysTreeThumpinVampire
..........................................NtChDarbysTreeThumpinLead
................................................NtChThunderBlueGina
..................................NtChTwo-BitJackson
................................................GrNtChDarbysTreeThumpinB.J.
..........................................NtChDarbysTreeThumpinHussy
................................................DarbysTreeThumpinBell
.......................Two-Bit Lucifer
................................................NtChMonksBlueT.J.
..........................................GrNtChSolidNorthernOtis
................................................NtChChStinsonsBlueRockAnn
...................................NtChSolidNorthernMisty
................................................Roxburgh'sBusyJudge
...........................................SolidNorthernJessie
................................................SolidNorthernMolly
...............BlueLabel Two-Bit Lucy
................................................NtChB&T'sNorthernBlueGator
...........................................GrNtChTreeslamminBlueStroker
................................................GrNtChTreeSlamminBlueAngel
...................................ChNtChSolidNorthernBigChief
................................................SolidNorthernTanner
...........................................NtChSolidNorthernEmma
................................................SolidNorthernRockAnn
........................SolidNorthernJammUpGinny
................................................NtChMonksBlueT.J.
...........................................GrNtChSolidNorthernOtis
................................................NtChChStinsonsBlueRockAnn
...................................RuckelsShowtimeBlueSally
................................................GrNtChSolidNorthernCoonman
...........................................SolidNorthernSpeed
...............................................SolidNorthernQueen
Thanks for looking .Will post some more pictures soon.

Last edited by BlueLabelKennel on 09-01-2014 at 02:06 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2014 03:53 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups

David The pups are looking great. I believe Mom and you are doing a great Job. Hope they turn out to make nice cooner for the ones that get one. I am half a sleep yet this morning. Meant to post and I sent you a PM instead.LOL! Good Luck with them. Your Friend, Big Dog

Old Post 08-27-2014 12:38 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Dave

Great looking bunch of lil blue biscuit eaters. Sure is some fine blood there. How you been doing, haven't seen you on here in a while, course I don't get on here all that much either. Give me a buzz sometime and we can plan another hunt that we never take, LOL. Good luck on the pups, you shouldn't have any trouble moving them.

Ron

Old Post 08-28-2014 05:16 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

one of my huntin buddies owned showtime sally, he said she was all coondog best he ever owned...... he had a little female out of sally that was a powerhouse.....good-lookin pups

Old Post 08-28-2014 05:55 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

i also hunted a many night with a dog named solomon that went back to the solid northern and moores hardtime buck stuff.... he was a real coondog also......

Old Post 08-28-2014 06:20 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohioblue
New UKC Forum Member

I got one of Lucy's pups previously George now Kyttas Blue. One of the best dogs I ever owned. Great docile dog great with kids n other dogs. Lookn forward to getting him in the woods looking for good dogs to run him with. Great on caged coon.

Old Post 08-28-2014 07:04 PM
Ohioblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohioblue Click here to Send Ohioblue a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohioblue Find more posts by Ohioblue Add Ohioblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Jake

I've started pups out of jake and 3 different females and all would run and
Tree at an early age. And tend to start fast and alone bein natural tree dogs
And super track dogs that can move a track. All made nice dogs I kept one
And she is NOT for sale and will stay at my house.

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024, 2025
Nitech at 13 months

Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 08-28-2014 10:34 PM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

I appreciate the kind comments. For those of you who are wondering about the Jake dog only being a Gr.Ch. don't let that sway you.He is capable of the hunt and tree it takes to win and has the looks.The great thing is ,he has put this in his offspring before and I feel he will do this w/ these pups. This is Lucy's 2nd litter and I've been told she has done her part w/the Buckeye Blue Classic Rock pups out of her first litter.I've always believed the female is a big part.She is a decent coondog and has the brains and traits to raise all 12 pups which is something.I've tried to do my homework on the crosses that I've made over the last few years and they've suited me for the biggest part.Right now is a tuff time to sell pups, there are plenty to choose from.If you're looking for a natural born treedog pup ,these should work.If you're wantin Nt&GrNt titled parents ,you will have plenty to choose from in the other crosses that are available.Good Luck in your choice and continue to support our Bluedog family.Thanks for reading and follow this thread as we post pictures and discuss these pups progress.......Dave

Old Post 08-29-2014 12:07 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

blow down treedog

came home to this today : (dog is fine)

Old Post 09-01-2014 01:58 AM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Blue Label Two-Bit Lucy

Heres a picture from last year of the momma

Old Post 09-01-2014 02:04 AM
almost blue
UKC Forum Member

You need to break that dog from chewing,holy cow.

Old Post 09-01-2014 04:50 PM
almost blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for almost blue Click here to Send almost blue a Private Message Find more posts by almost blue Add almost blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

you're right John

If we don't get him broke ,I guess we'll have to change his name to "Beaver" LOL!

Old Post 09-01-2014 06:35 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Beaver

Beaver would be a good name. I wouldn't want him hunting in my woods. They have already been clear cut. Let's get serious now. We need to see some more pictures of the pups. They look really good for Mom to be taking care of 12. Nice and fat. Dave

Old Post 09-03-2014 12:25 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

pups pic @ 2 1/2 weeks

Heres a pic of the pups w/ my oldest granddaughter (12) and the youngest (15months).My granddaughter goes up and puts them all in a clothes basket and brings them down to the porch and puts them on a blanket . She turns her radio on,plays some music, talks to them and handles each one, then they have a nap before going back to momma.(this has worked in the past for nice bold pups) All 12 were wormed last evening for the 1st. time and did well.I could have bred to GrNt or NtCh dogs within an hour or more that all are deserving. After doing my homework and striving for the cross that gives traits that I desire ,the trip was made to Greg's .(6hrs 1 way)'Ol Lucy was in her 14th day ,when she was taken down to Jake ,they were introduced and he was home within a minute for about 45 minutes,and we hauled her back home ,bred 1 time.= 12 pups.This experience paid dividends.I really think this cross will work as the dominos are fallin the way they should.We'll keep getting some pictures as time marches on .Stay tuned.......Dave p.s. Anyone buying a pup will receive 100 Rem.CB's and 100 Rem.Subsonic 22L.R.'s in plastic 100 pack.

Old Post 09-05-2014 02:07 AM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

pups

Got another pup booked ,and she will be headed to W.Va. That makes 6 and 6 left to go.Can help w/ delivery in Ohio & W.Va. We aren't taking deposits unless we don't know you and you are wanting pup delivered part way or closer.Everyone in the past have been great about getting them and I'd like to keep it that way.I'm not into the unrefundable deposit thing as I know stuff comes up and don't want to go down that avenue.Will try to get some more pics of the pups on here this week. Check back.Thanks for following this thread.......Dave

Old Post 09-07-2014 03:16 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Sure are nice lookin pups my friend!! Colored just like I like um too! Take care, and best of luck with them.

Old Post 09-08-2014 01:01 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pups look good and so do the handlers. How much do you have to pay the handlers? They are sure doing a great job. Good luck with the pups Dave. Big Dog.

Old Post 09-08-2014 12:49 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Bill ,that one colored up like you like it ,could have your nametag on its collar w/ the push of about 10 buttons.You know the motion I'm sure.

Big Dog ,The pay is more for experience than riches.( they are cute ,arent they)The pups are getting ready for another wormin and are getting around good .If I didn't know any better, when I go to the barn , I'd think they are a nest of hornets ,w/all the buzzin goin on.

Got some pictures last night but cant try to post till tonight when I get settled @ home.......Dave

Old Post 09-09-2014 07:12 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

blues by the dozen

I never knew how hard it is to take a picture of 12 pups @ the same time.LOL! You can tell it was a rush moment .The pups are 3weeks 2days old here.Will get another pic on here this weekend.Thanks for looking......Dave

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:07 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I want the one with the big wide blaze far right with head at the backside of the one climbing. Sex don't matter to me. Ability and looks is my thing. Big Dog

Old Post 09-10-2014 02:34 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

MY GOODNESS!

Dave,
What a nice litter of pups. I only raised that many one time, most of the time you usually loose a couple after the're first first born. I'll get the word out about them, good luck and keep the pics coming.

Ron

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:07 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

^^^^^^^^

Old Post 09-11-2014 12:15 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pup

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
Sex don't matter to me. Big Dog
.Who you tryin to fool ?Goes to show, you must like bluedogs ,not blue pills(Viagra)Lol! Which reminds me about the time Ellwood was tryin to breed his old 12 yr female to that male he got @ trade days.When he told the guy why he was buying the dog ,that fellow give him some of them there pills.Ellwood gave that biscuit eater a pill and waited a while .Nothing happened.A while later he gave it another.Nothin happened again.Well, he then got the idea to take him huntin ,figurin if he got to excercise'n that dog and got his blood apumpin it would be on.He cut that future stud down the fence row and pretty soon that dog got to screamin . Ellwood cut the female and away she went down the other side .
The biggest bunch of commotion broke out and Ellwood took off runnin down the fence row.When he got there his ol heart dropped.His female was no where to be found and the male was hung in the fence.When he finally got him undone, he had to take him to the Emergency Room to let the pressure off.4 hours later and a lot of scars ,Ellwood has given up on getting a litter.
The only thing he said was "He wished that farmer woulda put up woven wire instead of barbwire" LOL!!!

Old Post 09-12-2014 03:16 AM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Ron /Dave

Thanks .
Ron :You better get on the bandwagon,There is supposed to be a female headed to your neck of the woods.2 will make twice the fun.

Big Dog :That little gal is a nice one ,I guess you will have to wait and see if shes available when you take your pick .I'd say you would rather wait and get one out of your Lou & Grizz.You could always try to deal me your 1st pick for mine and get whatever one you want!(notice I said "try")

We started the pups on wet feed tonite . Wormed them for the 2nd time, last nite .They are doing good and will be 4 weeks old Saturday.I'll try to get their "eating at the buffet" pic on here this weekend.Thanks for looking and stay tuned.......Dave

$200 gets you a nice pup ,performance paid up,wormed regular,2 shots : a parvo & 5 way , plus 100 subsonic &100 cb's -22lr. Can also help w/delivery in Ohio,W.Va and along the way to the BBCHA Fall Round-Up 1st week in October.

Old Post 09-12-2014 03:38 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Turtle

That statement about 1st. pick trade reminds me of the story about the turtle not wanting to be in the deep water. Good luck with the pups and when you are popping blue don't go near the barbwire would be my thoughts. Good Day. Big Dog!

Old Post 09-12-2014 01:34 PM