UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > CHECK IT OUT :GrCh Hagermans Smokin Blue Jake x Blue Label Two-Bit Lucy pups
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

nice

It's nice to see some of these pups showing up and the discussion that they are bringing .I need an education lesson ,I have a pic of 1 female ,and a video of another female to post.Also , know of a male that is a natural on bear.Fred had let me know that a friend of John Brannon ,had just come up with one that's supposed to be real nice ,but I don't know anything else ,not even if it's a male or female.lol !Got a few more to track down .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2016 04:11 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tproffitt
UKC Forum Member

jake pups

looking for a female ????

Middleforks Kennel home of:
Ch Ntch Pkc ch Middleforks Stick
GRCH NtCh Middlefork's Thor
Ntch Pkc Ch Middleforks Si
Ch Middleforks Peachs N Cream
GrNtch harshs logans white Sabe (Semen)
NtCh Southern Sound Joy (deceased)

Old Post 07-26-2016 05:47 PM
tproffitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tproffitt Click here to Send tproffitt a Private Message Click Here to Email tproffitt Find more posts by tproffitt Add tproffitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

Blue Boy Floyd

Just wanted to post up date on Floyd he is really doing good and has treed a lot of coon this season i'm really pleased with him.
link below to videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbPOnRkVB4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC3cpkIciiA

Old Post 02-02-2017 05:47 AM
Ky T.O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ky T.O. Click here to Send Ky T.O. a Private Message Find more posts by Ky T.O. Add Ky T.O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

Smokin blu Jake

I have a male that's outta jake and Whites Maggie. Can anyone give me info on Maggie and on this litter? DOB on litter is 7/20/12 I believe

Old Post 02-02-2017 07:33 AM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

I pretty sure Maggie is of of Whites Blue Rattler This would make her a half mate to Jakes Momma Hagermans smokin Fly goes back to a lot of old Hammer Blood if im right Kirbys Spike back in there several times to

Old Post 02-02-2017 07:30 PM
Ky T.O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ky T.O. Click here to Send Ky T.O. a Private Message Find more posts by Ky T.O. Add Ky T.O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

solid northern

We are trying to make a cross on one of these gals with the Chip dog out of Tide ,as soon as we get him finished to nite ch .Fred and Luke ,have him to the place where a cast win should finish him .The female is doing real good and is real close to being finished .Just needs to happen .Don't know if that interests you or not ?

Old Post 02-05-2017 03:34 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Iv been thinkin about gettin my nitech grfch grch appalachian blue catfish to sire a litter. Im gettin too curious to see how he reproduces. Hes out of the hagermans smokin blue jake and blue label two bit cross. I have a female pup i want to cross him with out of leons darkside and sheppards northern blue abbey. But shes to young and want to get her goin first. Shes heavy dancer and bullet bred

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 02-05-2017 11:05 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Kenny

I think that would be a great cross .Ive always wanted to cross a Leon female on Jake or vice versa .I'd be interested in one if it happens.

Old Post 02-06-2017 04:36 AM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

We went ahead and performanced him just incase some one asked. Or if luna turns out by years end.

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 02-06-2017 04:51 AM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I had some one today out of i believe Montana message me on facebook bout wantin to get a pup out of catfish because of his solid northern breedin. Said hes hunted it for 30 years. Its hard to find where hes at. And i guess hes just bren seein my videos and pics iv been postin

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Last edited by AppalachianBlue on 02-10-2017 at 10:02 PM

Old Post 02-10-2017 09:49 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Whats the question solid?

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 02-10-2017 09:56 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

"Solid" Northern

He's hunted with dogs out of the Solid Northern line which probably go back to the same ancestors as Lucy ,Catfish's mom .She is double Solid Northern Otis bred which is Solid Northern Tides sire .(He has a thread under Stud Dogs/ Kennel Promo)Some of dogs ,in her pedigree include =Darby Tree Thumpin,and Treeslammin,as well as the dogs Otis goes back to, Wilmoths Solid Rock ,Brush Creek Blue,Utchman's Hawk, Ranger & Rebel ,Mountain Music Blue,Smokey River Chief,Rambler & Diamond Jim,Sebastian ,and Vaughn bloodlines.These have produced track dogs with good noses/voice and stay put accurate tree dogs.There's not a whole lot of this old blood left .I've got a 7 generation on my Chip dog who is out of Tide.(His Dam has Bodacious /Rambo-top X Morris Blue River Boomer/Ranger x Hammer -bottom)Hope this helps.I'd be interested in a female out of Catfish ,put me on the list ,and in the meantime we'll see what else happens.

Old Post 02-11-2017 02:53 AM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I have a guy out of corry pa that contacted me the other day. Interested breedin his grnite to catfish. Hasent completely decided yet. Hes tossed between him and leon.

The grnite he has is out of baer creek clyde x brushcreek lady

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Last edited by AppalachianBlue on 02-11-2017 at 03:14 AM

Old Post 02-11-2017 03:01 AM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Here you go solid. Sorry took me a while to get it uploaded. And didnt know if i could message this back to you. But this is my female i plan to cross with catfish when shes older.

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Last edited by AppalachianBlue on 02-11-2017 at 05:30 PM

Old Post 02-11-2017 04:53 PM
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

Thats a good bred female Kenny I bred my female to Floyd I got her from Greg Hagerman she is a direct Daughter to Piazon and her mom is the Dizzie female out of Bodaious and saline river sadie i really like her she was a natural tree dog only been bred bout a week.

Old Post 02-11-2017 11:18 PM
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

Re: solid northern

quote:
Originally posted by BlueLabelKennel
We are trying to make a cross on one of these gals with the Chip dog out of Tide ,as soon as we get him finished to nite ch .Fred and Luke ,have him to the place where a cast win should finish him .The female is doing real good and is real close to being finished .Just needs to happen .
Don't know if that interests you or not ?

BlueLabel , congratulations on acquiring the Chip dog , I hunted with him several nights up here in Canada while Luke was training him , you will do well with Chip , however , I would encourage you to use Chip's sire while he is still available . In my humble opinion Tide is the real ticket , respectively S.N. / Roll Tide !

Old Post 02-13-2017 12:14 AM
Solid Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid Northern Click here to Send Solid Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Northern Add Solid Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Terry L. Zink
UKC Forum Member

I like this Paul, Solid northern

Marion, Montana 59925
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !

Old Post 02-13-2017 01:19 PM
Terry L. Zink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Terry L. Zink Click here to Send Terry L. Zink a Private Message Click Here to Email Terry L. Zink Find more posts by Terry L. Zink Add Terry L. Zink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

Pow Wow in Ohio

Like to plan a visitation Kenny , Tim , Bluelabel ? Ol Tweedboy and I could cross the border and come down for a hunt. Thoughts ?

Old Post 02-18-2017 02:08 PM
Solid Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid Northern Click here to Send Solid Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Northern Add Solid Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I dont ever go to ohio really. Quite a drive lol for bein broke alot. We do go twice a year. Pink hunt and spring hunt in ashland comin up

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 02-18-2017 02:57 PM
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

10/4 Appalachian

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AppalachianBlue
[B]I dont ever go to ohio really. Quite a drive lol for bein broke alot. We do go twice a year. Pink hunt and spring hunt in ashland

I can relate , an 8 hour tour for Tweed and I to Fred's , and I'm so poor Kenny , its hard to even pay attention , lol.

Roll Tide Roll

Old Post 02-18-2017 07:48 PM
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

Northern your welcome here for a visit any time and to hunt, coons are thin and the mountains steep but id enjoy visit and hunting with you if u down this way holler at me my number is 606 794 7880

Old Post 02-19-2017 02:56 AM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Re: 10/4 Appalachian

quote:
Originally posted by Solid Northern
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AppalachianBlue
[B]I dont ever go to ohio really. Quite a drive lol for bein broke alot. We do go twice a year. Pink hunt and spring hunt in ashland

I can relate , an 8 hour tour for Tweed and I to Fred's , and I'm so poor Kenny , its hard to even pay attention , lol.

Roll Tide Roll

Lol good un

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 02-19-2017 05:15 AM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

yepper

Come on down ,over or up .Get in the area ,swing by .We can find a few to run ,tree or hole .Paul ,I'm about 45 minutes west of Fred. I know you've hunted w/ Chip ,and your welcome to again .I don't say too much ,just trying to keep him behind the barn ,lol .I'm pretty sure we can get one of the Jake X Lucy females to hunt with ,too.She is about 60 miles away .There were 3 littermates in Oklahoma ,2 in South Carolina and 1 in North Carolina and 1 in W.Va.

Old Post 02-19-2017 06:06 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Where at in wv? Iv always wanted to hunt with a litter mate. Be kinda fun to run into one. We hunt outa wv sometimes. Or is it a bear dog?

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 02-19-2017 08:55 PM