UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH My Only Reezen at Stud in Oklahoma
Pages (22): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CreekBottomHunt
UKC Forum Member

There are 3 all grand reezen pups for sale in tn. 2 males and a female. They are ukc perf pkc ss and chkc. 350.00 5 months old. McKenzie tn. Nw part of the state. Got one today. They are off a Bella bitch

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2015 05:03 AM
CreekBottomHunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CreekBottomHunt Click here to Send CreekBottomHunt a Private Message Click Here to Email CreekBottomHunt Find more posts by CreekBottomHunt Add CreekBottomHunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Blowout!

Just booked my room for the hunt. 3 nights. Might not do any good but will have fun none the less. See y'all there.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 02-18-2015 07:32 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reezen has new puppies!!

Congrats to Jeff & Amy McDonald in Ohio!! There female, Trackman's Little Knockout, had 10 pups yesterday.
9 females and 1 male!!

Give them a call to get on the list!
740-398-0458

Old Post 02-24-2015 04:49 PM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hound country
UKC Forum Member

Steve Gibbie has a litter of 12 pups out of Reezon and nite ch. female out of trackman. Real nice looking pups. They are 4 weeks ol tomorrow. Give him a call if interested. Think he has 5 sold so far. Phone 616-292-7073 Steve Gibbie

Old Post 02-26-2015 03:01 PM
hound country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hound country Click here to Send hound country a Private Message Find more posts by hound country Add hound country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

That's great news! We hadn't heard yet. Congrats!

Old Post 02-28-2015 01:34 AM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

Reezen x Frannie

How are the pups doing any pictures of them

Home of
Dual Grand CB's Duramax Deisel Rip

Nitch grchPR CB's Somewheres Stylish Yeti (Somewheres Stylish Coma x dual grand Gabby

Just remember"light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright untill you hear them speak."

Old Post 02-28-2015 09:32 PM
CBkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CBkennels Click here to Send CBkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email CBkennels Visit CBkennels's homepage! Find more posts by CBkennels Add CBkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Should be ready

I think this boy is ready now. Time to enter him in his first hunt.

Old Post 03-02-2015 05:33 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpayne09
UKC Forum Member

I have a 6 month old reezen pup that is showing a lot of good. His 2nd time out he treed with old dog and fought and killed the coon. I've never seen a pup as natural as this pup. Thanks David for letting me buy this pup

Old Post 03-08-2015 07:31 AM
cpayne09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpayne09 Click here to Send cpayne09 a Private Message Click Here to Email cpayne09 Find more posts by cpayne09 Add cpayne09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

We're glad you like him so much! That's awesome! What female is your pup out of?

Old Post 03-08-2015 02:35 PM
cpayne09
UKC Forum Member

He's out of Frannie. He has a very fast mouth.

Old Post 03-08-2015 03:07 PM
cpayne09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpayne09 Click here to Send cpayne09 a Private Message Click Here to Email cpayne09 Find more posts by cpayne09 Add cpayne09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

That's awesome! We've heard a lot of good things about that cross.

Old Post 03-10-2015 09:54 PM
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Here's the latest Reezen x Frannie cross.

Males

Females

This pic is from earlier today....

Old Post 03-12-2015 09:54 PM
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

They look nice

Home of

Nitch grchPR CB's Somewheres Stylish Yeti (Somewheres Stylish Coma x dual grand Gabby

Just remember"light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright untill you hear them speak."

Old Post 03-16-2015 04:26 AM
CBkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CBkennels Click here to Send CBkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email CBkennels Visit CBkennels's homepage! Find more posts by CBkennels Add CBkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Devin Maker
Banned

Nice pups

Old Post 03-17-2015 02:36 PM
Devin Maker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Devin Maker Click here to Send Devin Maker a Private Message Find more posts by Devin Maker Add Devin Maker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I have a Reezen male 20 months old that I think is one of the best young dogs I have had in a long time. Dropped him 11 times in the last three nights and have looked at 9 coon 1 possum and one den. You don't find them that accurate much anymore. Good looking, huge mouth, doesn't say a word at the house and handles good in the woods. I'm extremely happy with him.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 03-18-2015 05:37 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

That' great Joey! What female is your pup out of?

Old Post 03-18-2015 07:29 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chase's kennel
That' great Joey! What female is your pup out of?

Poison Trick. I don't know anything about her and to tell you the truth didn't know anything about Reezen until I got this pup. Hunted him last night made two trees and looked at both of them and never got 200 yards from the truck. I have only been hunting him on public ground that has been hunted to death this season. Most dogs are covering a mile to get treed in there. He is doing it in a couple of hundred and most of them are laid in the first fork. Layup coons and makes it look easy. He has three good locates and then he trees with a short steady ball. Is that a Reezen trait or did it come from somewhere else?

Home Of:

Old Post 03-18-2015 09:09 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

That is very much a Reezen trait! Keep us posted on him!

Old Post 03-19-2015 05:07 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Do you know anything about the cross he is out of? If any of the rest of them are doing anything? Reezen X Poison Trick

Home Of:

Old Post 03-19-2015 10:11 PM
Chris Payne
New UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n2520cUNVk

This is my reezen x Frannie pup 6 months old

Last edited by Chris Payne on 03-21-2015 at 02:17 AM

Old Post 03-21-2015 02:11 AM
Chris Payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Payne Click here to Send Chris Payne a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Payne Find more posts by Chris Payne Add Chris Payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

Hauled a 6 week pup 7 hours that barked for 5 min then never heard another sound met me a dog box door tail wagging every time I checked on him I bet there's not many pups that act any better. Nice set up dogs all shiny and in shape and clean they take great care of their dogs if a pup from there don't suit you nothing will

Home of

Old Post 03-30-2015 05:20 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

David

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we won't be coming to the Reezen pup hunt. My male is up in Ohio being ran and Skye is not ready yet. The guy who is running win tells me that I really have something special with him. Just needs some fine tuning.

Thank you for helping the school out. Guys David and his wife (Angie) are nothing but some great people!!!

Old Post 04-11-2015 01:39 PM
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mike--Sorry to hear that you won't be coming to the hunt! We were looking forward to meeting you and your family. We understand though. Keep us posted on both your pups! And congrats on the school auction! That was amazing!!

Old Post 04-11-2015 02:20 PM
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

We have 4 pups left; 3 M, 1 F. DOB 2/13/15 $300
Pups are PKC super stakes, CHKC super stud, and UKC performance points eligible. This is a proven cross.

---------------GRNITECH Balls Hickory Nut Harry
----------GRNITECH Davis Stylish Harrys Hammer
---------------GRCH GRNITECH Night Heat Abby
-----CH GRNITECH PKC SCH My Only Reezen
---------------WLDNITECH GRNITECH Little Woods Scar
----------GRNITECH Scars Open Spotted Jule
---------------GRNITECH Little Sadie
Pups
---------------GRNITECH Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
----------GRNITECH Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
---------------GRNITECH Schmersal's Stylish Anna
-----NITECH Harry’s Stylish Frannie
---------------GRCH GRNITECH Big Creek Rat Tat
----------GRCH GRNITECH Hi-Country Ann
---------------GRNITECH Liquid Gold Lace

Old Post 04-14-2015 01:07 AM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Those are some beautiful pups!!! Wish I had some room. Sent you an email.

Here is another reason why I won't make it this year. Broke my foot last night. Had to cast it.

Last edited by MIKE CARDER on 04-14-2015 at 02:54 AM

Old Post 04-14-2015 02:49 AM