UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH My Only Reezen at Stud in Oklahoma
Pages (22): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

bump

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2014 07:57 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: It Only Stands to Reezen!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
Those Reezen dogs are looking good!Mine is gamely and buck wild but I think he will straighten out.How old is yours Mike?

He is 14 months old. He is level headed, strictly goes hunting. No playing around. Turn him loose and heads out, but don't run plum out of the country.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 10-14-2014 08:44 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Tracy Thompson and Axford's Ringtail Tickler! Going to the semi-finals of the PKC World!!!

Old Post 10-31-2014 02:55 PM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Whens the Reezen hunt this year same time as last year?

Old Post 11-15-2014 01:45 AM
yadkinhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinhoundsman Click here to Send yadkinhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinhoundsman Find more posts by yadkinhoundsman Add yadkinhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Btt

Old Post 11-16-2014 02:12 AM
yadkinhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinhoundsman Click here to Send yadkinhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinhoundsman Find more posts by yadkinhoundsman Add yadkinhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JEREMY BARRETT
UKC Forum Member

Reezen pup

Jason Kerly has a reezen pup forsale it's off his grnitech pr kerlys wicked little voodoo bawls the pup is all grand he wants 450 call Jason Kerly at 601 408 4760

'PR' NORTHERN BLUE SHUGG:7TH AND 9TH AT THE BATTLE OF THE BREEDS.

Old Post 11-20-2014 03:00 AM
JEREMY BARRETT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEREMY BARRETT Click here to Send JEREMY BARRETT a Private Message Click Here to Email JEREMY BARRETT Find more posts by JEREMY BARRETT Add JEREMY BARRETT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

It Only Stands To Reezen

Had a good night with my Reezen male. Turned loose it was 21* out and after about a 15 minute track he settled in with a bawl, chop, chop. When I got there he was just standing up on the wood treeing.

Old Post 11-21-2014 06:15 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Mike your male is looking good!Ive been hunting my male Reezen pup and he has really been cranking.He has all the heart and mouth a man could ask for.I will get some pics up soon.Happy Thanksgiving.

Old Post 11-27-2014 02:00 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

reezen/harry female

Old Post 11-27-2014 07:57 PM
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Reezen / wenty

Old Post 11-27-2014 08:13 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Reezen X Rita pup

I have a female out of Rita that has to be the most Fence climbing female i have ever seen. I strung snow fence acrossed it and looked out there and she was on top. Little female but **** she has some heart. may have to lower the roof down to keep her in.

Old Post 12-11-2014 05:08 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Mike,it's looks like big hearted and gritty is a common trait in these Reezen pups.My male hurt his foot on our annual Indiana trip.His foot swelled up twice as big as the other.I took him hunting and it never even slowed him down.They got a heart like a 5 gallon bucket.I also think if a grizzly bear came through the woods these pups would jump on it.lol.They ant scared of much.

Old Post 12-11-2014 06:40 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kphillips
UKC Forum Member

pups

Anybody hunting a pup out of Reezen and poison trick

Old Post 12-15-2014 02:55 AM
Kphillips is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kphillips Click here to Send Kphillips a Private Message Find more posts by Kphillips Add Kphillips to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
Originally posted by Kphillips
Anybody hunting a pup out of Reezen and poison trick

Yes I am.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 12-16-2014 01:55 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Hunted my ReezenXKate pup for the first time solo tonight.He looked real good.

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:02 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Forgot to mention he treed 7 coons in 2 hours.Pretty impressive for first solo hunt.

Old Post 12-18-2014 01:30 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Wicked Rita is bred GrNtCh My Only Reezen
5 Pups 3 Males 2 Females.
This is 2nd Cross 1st Cross Produced The Winner of the 1st Reezen Pup Hunt

.......GRNITECH BALLS HICKORY NUT HARRY
.....GRNITECH DAVIS STYLISH HARRYS HAMMER
.......GRCH GRNITECH NIGHT HEAT ABBY
.GRNITECH PKC SCH MY ONLY REEZEN
.......WLDNITECH GRNITECH LITTLE WOODS SCAR
.....GRNITECH SCARS OPEN SPOTTED JULE
........GRNITECH LITTLE SADIE

.Contact Bob Davis (417) 839-0298

..............GrNiteCh HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH HAYS
..........GrNiteCh BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
..............GrNiteCh SCSMERSAL'S STYLISH ANNA
.......GrNiteCh HONEY CREEK HARRY
..............GrNiteCh ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR
..........GrNiteCh GrCh NIGHT HEAT ABBY
..............GrNteCh NITE HEAT DIXIE
....GrNiteCh HARDWOOD BEAN
..............GrNiteCh YADKIN TAR RATTLER
...........GrNiteCh NOCTURNAL NAILOR
..............GrNiteCh LOCKDOWN LASSIE
.......GrNiteCh ABBOTTS NOCTURNAL JODIE
..............GrNiteCh HOUSES LIPPER
...........GrNiteCh BIG HORN DAISY
..............GrNiteCh HIVELYS BIG SANDY BRANDY
GrNtCh WICKED RITA
..............GrNtCh WAGERS STYLISH LIPPER
..........GrNtCh HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH HAYS
..............GrNtCh TAYLORS HARDWOOD DIXIE
.......GrNtCh GrCh OLE SOUTH STYLISH REBEL
..............GrNtCh LOGANS WILD CLOVER
..........GrNtCh SCHMERSAL STYLISH ANNA
..............GrNtCh KORTES STYLISH CHIRPEE
....GrNtChGrCh WICKED WANDA 2
..............GrNtCh GnCh MINKLERS KANSAS DANCER
..........GrNtCh GrChSOUTHERN PINES JET
..............GrNtCh SKEANS DOLLY
.......GrNtCh GrCh WICKED WANDA
...............GrNtCh NOCTURNAL NAILOR
.........GrNtCh ABBOTTS NOCTURNAL JODIE
...............GrNtCh ABBOTTS BIG HORN DAISY

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 12-18-2014 02:20 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Ridings
UKC Forum Member

Does anybody have a pup from the girlfriend cross doing any good?

Rom 10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Old Post 12-18-2014 02:47 PM
Lee Ridings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Ridings Click here to Send Lee Ridings a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Ridings Find more posts by Lee Ridings Add Lee Ridings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Reezen X Rita pup

I don't know what you guys have but this Rita pup is a freak!!! She is little but a freak! Love her. Shot a coon out the other night and she tore into it like a maniac, then after it was put up she went off to find something to run (fox) but DA** she moved it like no other dog. 7 month old.

Old Post 12-21-2014 05:27 AM
Donnie Bracht
UKC Forum Member

Reezen x Envy Pup

This guys name is Reezen's Bad Karma he has Stud dog Looks and a big mouth, he is a action packed young dog quick strike dog, big locate and is making a nice tree dog on a good running coon he's hard to beat he is a pretty nice outfit for 16 months old.
I own 3 young hounds out of Reezen and they all have a lot of potential. Any one is welcome to call me .
573-230-2198

Old Post 12-21-2014 02:49 PM
Donnie Bracht is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Bracht Click here to Send Donnie Bracht a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Bracht Find more posts by Donnie Bracht Add Donnie Bracht to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

UKC,Grch(1st towards Ntch) Acha,Ch (4wins to Grch 1 win to Ntch) Red River Ky Cloudy

Off Reezen and a Jack Attack female

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 12-31-2014 11:37 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Good sounding Reezen pup there Randall.I just started singling mine out.In his first 3 solo hunts he has treed 14 coon on the outside.Not bad for 14 months old.Happy New Years and good hunting.

Old Post 01-01-2015 01:02 AM
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Thanks,he belongs to my hunting buddy but I handle him in competition,he is just over 2yrs old.

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 01-01-2015 05:37 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Any Reezen pups close to Iowa?

Old Post 01-01-2015 06:38 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

We ai'd a female in OH for Jeff McDonald on Christmas Day. That's all I know of right now close to IA.

Old Post 01-07-2015 10:12 PM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote