UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtch Stylish Hammer
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

GrNtch Stylish Hammer

I want to introduce you to my young GrNtch male Stylish Hammer His sire is World champ Duel Grand Trick Magic. I believe he will carry on this bloodline with style and Ability. He is Double Sacket jr top and bottom. On top thur Rock River Sue she was the mother of Rachel and Shena and a full litter mate to Rat Attack. And on bottom thur Rat Attack And double Tar Hill Nitro he was sire of both Son and Ruby!
Hammer is a fun hound to hunt opens on track with big bawl mouth has a killer locate and hard loud treedog that has his coons. He won his nt ch cast in winter with leaves off qualifying for Lee Crawford hunt last winter.
He has one litter on ground and they are treeing at very young age.
Hammer will be 2019 ukc preformance sire and stud fee will go to super stake the litter until I see if I get any response on him. He come from a proven cross and I have several reference on him.I want to thank my good friend Mike Wilson for selling me Hammer.
Hammer will be bred to my GrNtch Wicked Witch female in at first of year. Pup will be super staked and preformance 300$.
Stud fee 200$ applied to super stakes for now
Call or text me if no answer please leave message I will return your call
812-276-6123. Thanks for reading my ad and good hunting to all!
Mark.

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Last edited by mark nethery on 04-05-2019 at 12:07 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2018 11:00 PM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Tracy

Big shout out to you my friend for posting my ad !!

Hammer is here for your inspection he will be hunted every night fit to go this winter. He is my personal coon hound him and Witch are my only two hounds I hunt this winter. My Cain x Witch pup will be ready spring.
Hammer can help your kennel in smarts Track an tree accuracy. He hunts coon tracks not hot pop ups he takes his tracks as he comes to them. He can trail one up and make it climb or just fall treed. Or he can smoke a hot one. Handles like a dream. I have shot coon out across a big water and tone him after he gets a bite and he swim right to me. He has a lot of smarts an heart.
Thanks again for reading my ad. Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 10-26-2018 12:54 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Big Thanks to everyone

Thanks to all who have shown interest in Hammer
I just received his DNA back and he is now a preformance sire for 2019. My Witch female had pups on July 26 from Insane Cane semen she should be back in heat I think November 26. Or close. I have 2 pups booked from her and Hammer. Pups will be ss and preformance 300$
I am not a competition hunter anymore I had my run in 80’sand 90’s I hunt one once in while. But I pleasure hunt year around. Hammer is just what we all want. Goes hunting like he late to work hunts area you put him in not road signs. Trees a lot of coons around me in places I thought were hunted to death. He just trees coons. Handles like a dream best natured dog great personality love to please me! He has litter of pups on ground Jimmy Mason Bred him and put the wins on him. Mike Wilison found him for me and I Thank both of you guys so much!
Will have a 4 gen pedigree posted soon. He is bred to reproduce
My phone has little service here so text me and I will call you back. Thanks again to all and good hunting. Season starts here next week !!

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 11-02-2018 02:02 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Big Thanks to everyone

Thanks to all who have shown interest in Hammer
I just received his DNA back and he is now a preformance sire for 2019. My Witch female had pups on July 26 from Insane Cane semen she should be back in heat I think November 26. Or close. I have 2 pups booked from her and Hammer. Pups will be ss and preformance 300$
I am not a competition hunter anymore I had my run in 80’sand 90’s I hunt one once in while. But I pleasure hunt year around. Hammer is just what we all want. Goes hunting like he late to work hunts area you put him in not road signs. Trees a lot of coons around me in places I thought were hunted to death. He just trees coons. Handles like a dream best natured dog great personality love to please me! He has litter of pups on ground Jimmy Mason Bred him and put the wins on him. Mike Wilison found him for me and I Thank both of you guys so much!
Will have a 4 gen pedigree posted soon Shena and Rachel on top are Half mate both out of Rock River Sue who is off Sacket jr and Nite heat Dixie. . He is bred to reproduce
My phone has little service here so text me and I will call you back. Thanks again to all and good hunting. Season starts here next week !! Mark. 812-276-6123

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Last edited by mark nethery on 11-02-2018 at 03:52 PM

Old Post 11-02-2018 02:02 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Season is on!!

Hope all are having a great season here in Indiana. Typical weather here snow and 21 degrees with 17 mph winds. But we are still able to tree some coons. Thanks to Garmin. Lol. Hammer is doing his thing for me every night. I love this dog. We cut loose this morning cold windy they went 1.2 miles no tracks. My buddy said his pup will never come back. I said you ready. Touched the tone button two buzzed. Here he came in just few minutes here they both were. We treed coons every night Hammer can help your breeding program. He was cut other night by mean coon ear bled all night. He looked like a redbone Lol. But treed 2 more coons. Thanks again for reading my ad. I will be having a new ad soon with 4 gen pedigree
Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Last edited by mark nethery on 11-10-2018 at 11:32 PM

Old Post 11-10-2018 11:30 PM
lukeduke73
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him and have a good season buddy

Rip GR NT CH GR CH SWEET DREAMS Made Dual Grand at 19m old placed 3rd at Walkerdays at 14 m
Flash!!!!!!Rider is at 4 on the current
reproducing list
6 Generation All Grand Gr.CH.Gr .NT. CH .Midnight Rider 7th overall at ky st youth hunt at 7 m old. Made nt ch at 9 months old
Ch. Nt.Ch.Midnight Lucy Lou off Rider xDr.Law female
Back n Black kennels where we breed dogs for the future and not living in the past.
1-606-474-0738
1-304-549-3735

Old Post 11-11-2018 12:10 AM
lukeduke73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lukeduke73 Click here to Send lukeduke73 a Private Message Click Here to Email lukeduke73 Find more posts by lukeduke73 Add lukeduke73 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lukeduke73
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him and have a good season buddy

Rip GR NT CH GR CH SWEET DREAMS Made Dual Grand at 19m old placed 3rd at Walkerdays at 14 m
Flash!!!!!!Rider is at 4 on the current
reproducing list
6 Generation All Grand Gr.CH.Gr .NT. CH .Midnight Rider 7th overall at ky st youth hunt at 7 m old. Made nt ch at 9 months old
Ch. Nt.Ch.Midnight Lucy Lou off Rider xDr.Law female
Back n Black kennels where we breed dogs for the future and not living in the past.
1-606-474-0738
1-304-549-3735

Old Post 11-11-2018 12:11 AM
lukeduke73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lukeduke73 Click here to Send lukeduke73 a Private Message Click Here to Email lukeduke73 Find more posts by lukeduke73 Add lukeduke73 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jack!!

Same to you and Whitey!! Getting off to cold start 25 right now just got home treed a coon and a big leafy tree. Froze my ears off came home. Lol. If I ever get the time I love to the cabin and hunt a night with you guys. Thanks again buddy!

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 11-11-2018 03:03 AM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Hammer time

Hammer is going every night an loving it. Witch will be bred soon she due in 26th of this month. I have two pups booked and another one booked when Bred. Hammer will add to anyone kennel he has is all looks he is smart has the big bawl mouth killer locate hard chop mouth accurate stylish treedog. Big water. Hills or corn fields Hammer gets it done in Style! Book that good female to Hammer his blood runs full of reproducers. Sackett jr line bred. Rock River Sue line bred on top. She was full litter mate to Rat Attack. The Sackett jr. x Nite Heat Dixe cross is all over Hammer pedigree. Tar Hill Nitro is line bred on the bottom and Ol Rat Attack again. Hammer will reproduce he has young litter on ground now treeing early age. Here for your inspection

Thanks again mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Last edited by mark nethery on 11-20-2018 at 02:47 AM

Old Post 11-20-2018 02:44 AM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Stylish Hammer an GrNtch Wicked Witch

Witch is bleeding today she will be bred soon to Hammer. These pups will be permanent preformance pups and Super staked. 300$. 2 booked now list is being made. Be one of the first Stylish Hammer x Wicked Witch pup owners. Witch is a reproducer of accurate coon dogs. Hammer is special he just trees coons an in style. Winter time coondog. I Love this dog. He will help your kennel try so Hammer in your breeding program you won’t be sorry. Big beautiful bawl mouth track driver awesome locate and non stop chop mouth treedog. And Hammer has them coons not just trees. I am not owning a dog that doesn’t have coons in the trees. He is very very accurate hound that is honest strike dog and first treedog. Look at his Dad he died way to young I believe Hammer will reproduce like his Dad. 812-276-6123 to book a pup. Text I am hunting every night in season. Thanks again for reading my ad mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 11-21-2018 02:56 AM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Stylish Hammer 🔨

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 11-23-2018 01:57 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Hammer time

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 11-24-2018 03:33 AM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Stylish Hammer

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 11-24-2018 03:37 AM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Hammer at home

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 11-25-2018 02:49 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Hammer xWitch cross

Hammer is being hunted every night treeing coons alone for me in style. Witch is a excellent hound big hunter very very accurate most accurate dog I have seen period.
This is a coondog to coondog cross no paper champions here come see either one go. Pup 300$ performance and super stakes pups. Due February 1
Mark.

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 12-01-2018 05:01 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all interest and support for GrNtch Stylish Hammer. He is being hunted hard this season and we have killed coons every night we have went this season. He is a pleasure to hunt finds coons most every drop. If they not moving he can find a bad track and work it up to find coon sleep in fork. I seen him drop of behind dogs and fall treed with the meat while others went on looking for hot tracks. He just tees coons and in stylish about it.
Witch is due February 1 and I have several pups booked now. Look at my ad on them in for sale section. Good hunting bring that good female to Hammer when you want to put a little Magic in that bloodline you won’t be sorry. Thanks again mark
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all !!

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 12-16-2018 07:09 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Hammer on the wood

https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.maso...89698877875456/
Hammer locating that coon!
https://www.facebook.com/dw7000/vid...18040782597733/

image share

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Last edited by mark nethery on 12-17-2018 at 09:48 PM

Old Post 12-16-2018 07:48 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Magic Sledge Hammer

7 mo pup off GrNtch Stylish Hammer first litter
He is a hard hunting track driving little hound with a big heart an mouth.
Witch due February
Another nice GrNtch female booking also details soon. !!
Magic Sledge Hammer. Is a example of what Grntch Stylish Hammer will throw!
Thanks for reading my ad!
Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Last edited by mark nethery on 01-03-2019 at 10:51 PM

Old Post 01-03-2019 10:48 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

I found another Hammer pup

Thanks to Mike Wilison I was able to buy another pup off his first litter he is running and treeing more about him soon. I will be hunting both these nice young males and will sell one in future. Off of Jones little Queeny she is Looking up Jeb and Backwater pearl and Hillbilly Mac bred
This was a small litter only 4 pups but I have two and at 8 mo they are well on their way to treeing coons consistently
Thanks again mark. Book that good female to Stylish Hammer he will do his part! Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 01-07-2019 10:07 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Pups coming soon!!

Witch is due February 2. She is getting big.
300$ GrNtch Stylish Hammer x GrNtch wicked Witch. Pups ukc preformance and Pkc super staked

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Last edited by mark nethery on 01-15-2019 at 10:25 PM

Old Post 01-15-2019 10:20 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Witch pups due next week

Witch is almost due to have her Hammer pups due next weekend February 2. Won’t be long now. Might have a couple left will know after they ar born an deposits on booked pups received. These will be the right kind 👍🇺🇸

Super excited about this cross Will be winners.
Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 01-25-2019 07:55 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

GrNtch Stylish Hammer

Hammer is needing a couple of nice females to breed! I have a top pup just 11 mo off his first litter for your inspection. Along with Hammer. If you are tired of crazy hype up pups that act crazy barking and then when you cut them loose they don’t get out of your light. Try a Hammer pup. Hammer is the most pleasureable hound I have ever been with hunts perfect in circles not straight lines. Solid hound trees coons every night. With that big Magic mouth. I have Two excellent young females that will be bred in a year or more. So Hammer is looking for girl friends. Lol. Seriously nice hound that looks sounds and preforms like a hound should. Thanks again for reading my ad. Mark
Come see him go!!
I will breed the next 3 GrNtch females for free. I will pay the super stakes for the litter 200$. To get some pups on ground out of him and your good female. Will breed a Ntch female for 100$. I pay the 200$ to super stake the litter.
Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Last edited by mark nethery on 03-01-2019 at 01:16 AM

Old Post 02-28-2019 10:13 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Magic Sledge Hammer. First litter pup

Magic Sledge Hammer

https://www.facebook.com/1000055830...13827765479982/

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 03-02-2019 05:17 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Magic Sledge Hammer

Sledge Birthday present! Just turned 1 year old.
Nice pup off GrNtch Stylish Hammer.

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 04-02-2019 02:07 AM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Stylish Hammer and Insane Magic Mandy

https://www.facebook.com/mark.nethe...99540280290329/

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled

Old Post 04-06-2019 01:44 AM