UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Looks like one of the big $ kcs folded up
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tommygunner
Banned

Re: New club

quote:
Originally posted by wart
It looks like they already started a new registry the Jextreme hunting league or something
Thats Jon Johnson club he used to be with chkc

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2019 09:37 PM
tommygunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommygunner Click here to Send tommygunner a Private Message Click Here to Email tommygunner Find more posts by tommygunner Add tommygunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why would anyone want to buy a company that was deeply in debt and never made any money?

Old Post 10-20-2019 02:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Why would anyone want to buy a company that was deeply in debt and never made any money?
It made money it was just mis managed.6000 plus members joined

Last edited by tommygunner on 10-20-2019 at 05:35 PM

Old Post 10-20-2019 02:48 PM
tommygunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommygunner Click here to Send tommygunner a Private Message Click Here to Email tommygunner Find more posts by tommygunner Add tommygunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I think the demise was win a redbone won the hunt. lol just jokin

Old Post 10-20-2019 02:54 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug__Adams
UKC Forum Member

I think the redbone winning is what "kick" started the whole collapse lol!! JK.. I had to throw that out there

Call/text anytime!

Check us out on Facebook
Treacle Creek Kennels And Hunting Supply
https://treaclecreekhuntingsupply.com

Old Post 10-20-2019 04:10 PM
Doug__Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug__Adams Click here to Send Doug__Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug__Adams Find more posts by Doug__Adams Add Doug__Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what a bunch of racists.
I guess that letting a Redbone win was gross mismanagement. Just look at UKC. They have made sure that a Redbone has never won their World Hunt and they are making tons of money.

Old Post 10-21-2019 02:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, what a bunch of racists.
I guess that letting a Redbone win was gross mismanagement. Just look at UKC. They have made sure that a Redbone has never won their World Hunt and they are making tons of money.

Now how in the crap did they have anything to do with ole red not winning their world hunt ?

Tarbaby

Old Post 10-21-2019 02:36 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Wasn't it a redbone that won it before it was called "World Hunt"? Like back around 1960ish time?

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 10-21-2019 02:39 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

That Redbone never won that world hunt anyway. Score card got changed at club and went from our dog winning to redbone advancing. Amazing what some guys will do and then try to apologize for after.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 10-21-2019 03:18 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommygunner
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Now how in the crap did they have anything to do with ole red not winning their world hunt ?

Tarbaby

You mean you dont know ?

Old Post 10-21-2019 07:07 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Yes it was

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
Wasn't it a redbone that won it before it was called "World Hunt"? Like back around 1960ish time?

Billy Coleman owned them I think.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 10-21-2019 07:23 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

I am thinking of starting a ALL REDBONE $ KC, guaranteed to have a Redbones world champion. Would you be interested in joining, we could limit the entries and hunt as many nights as it took for a Redbone to tree a coon, World Champion would look good on those puppy papers. JK. Dave

Old Post 10-21-2019 08:35 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I am thinking of starting a ALL REDBONE $ KC, guaranteed to have a Redbones world champion.

I dunno Dave the bluetickers tried that and still didn't have a winner

Old Post 10-21-2019 08:47 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I am thinking of starting a ALL REDBONE $ KC, guaranteed to have a Redbones world champion.

I don't think anyone would be too excited about a World Champion Redbone that beat a bunch of other Redbones for the title LMAO

Old Post 10-21-2019 09:07 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Corey Gruver
I don't think anyone would be too excited about a World Champion Redbone that beat a bunch of other Redbones for the title LMAO

I dunno about that either Corey I've seen some get pretty excited about being redbone world champion that didn't actually beat anybody lol

Old Post 10-21-2019 09:22 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Jake Brasher

Won 08 all blue world hunt handling big Time Albert and Scotty Uchtman won it one year with Ed. Maybe nothing to Bragg about but did have a winner.

Old Post 10-21-2019 10:13 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

i Ain’t got a thing wrong with any other breed winning any major hunt I will applaud them. Buuuuuuuuuuut I see people in all breeds selling highly papered expensive puppies that might win their titles by sneaking around the local level low turnout hunts but they never seem to make it to the big show !! Next big thing they say all those fancy words don’t mean squat !!

But one thing about Richard he hunts at the big show and places with his dogs on occasion he ain’t sceeered.

Tar

Old Post 10-21-2019 10:13 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Tar I agree the old hippie represents the breed well

Old Post 10-21-2019 10:30 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Redbones

Guys, all joking aside, there are some real good Redbones that anyone would be glad to feed and hunt. I just like to tease Mr. Lambert, he knows what he's got and it ain't junk. Dave

Old Post 10-21-2019 11:15 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, when you have the #1 or World Champion dog of your particular breed, that is something to be very proud of. If you only hunt Redbones and your Redbone beats all of the other Redbones, you have done something.

Now if you don't care what breed of dog you hunt, then it might not mean much to you to have the Top hound of any one breed.

As for old worn out me, I hunt Redbones so I care about REDBONES and would be very proud to have the UKC World Champion Redbone. And as far as puppies, I can only have pups out of the World Champion Redbone. Do you think that I would breed one of my females to a walker dog just because he was the Overall World Champion.

Old Post 10-21-2019 11:34 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I never have bred any of my females to a world champion except one and he belonged to me and he was sterile. I have always waited to see what they reproduced first in all cases I was glad I did.

Tar

Old Post 10-21-2019 11:46 PM