UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Any slow talking fans out there?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

Any slow talking fans out there?

Talked to a few guys who either own or have hunted slow talking dogs and all have had good things to say. Sense they are bred relatively close to home I was thinking about giving them a shot.

Does anybody have info on this line?

Crosses that you’ve seen and really liked?

Also contact info for Mr. Carol or possible partners?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2019 11:21 PM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

Slow Talking dogs

I have a female out of buzz and a Tarheel Bum female. She is coming 11 or 12 this summer. Got her at 8 weeks old. One of the best, if not the best I've been in the woods with. Kennel quite, easy to train, no lead needed, if she can hear me she comes no matter what she is doing, easy to break off trash, stay treed all night if necessary. Never been comp hunted much( they say I don't know how to play the game), but she did very good the few times we tried it. I don't have Mikes number but I can get it tomarow. All the pups in my dogs litter made coondogs, but one male was ill at the tree. I have 2 young dogs, almost 2 years old out of my bitch, that are starting slow. Just now beginning to act right, but there mom was treeing coons real good at 1 yr.

Old Post 02-12-2019 11:54 PM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I had wanted a Buzz pup for a couple years now because of his breeding and the success Mike has had with his dogs but it is hard to get one up here in this country. I've never hunted with one so no direct knowlege.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 02-13-2019 04:29 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMW
UKC Forum Member

I have a 6 year old finished female with some Buzz in her. She's a really good track dog, don't miss much, and trees hard. She has a UKC win and I had her in one more hunt, she minused because I called her treed a little to quick but she treed a coon on the next turn out and finished with plus points.I may breed her to my young male that's doing really well. He's off Dohoneys Tom Horn. Here's her pedigree.
………………………..Sackett Jr

…………………Babes Stylish Banjo

………………………..Lippers Stylish Babe

……………Rock Ridge Billy

…………………………Hard Knocking Stylish Hayes

…………………..Lee's Salt River Stylish DeeDee

………………………….Silver Creek Penny

……Broad River Kelvin's Levi

………………………….Heath's Boone

…………………Boogle Hillbilly Jim

………………………….Hick's Mountain Julie

……………Wayne's Southern Babe

………………………….Sandy Ridge Rambo

…………………White's Racheal

………………………….White's Fancy

BROOKE

………………………….Sackett Jr.

…………………Rat Attack

………………………….Night Heat Dixie

……………Slow Talkin Buzz

………………………….King's Creek Ruger

…………………Whitworth's Brandy

…………………………King's Creek Sugar

…...Broad River Kelvin's Kansas

………………….........Douglas Caesar

……………......Houses Rebel

………………….........Erickson's Ice Tea

……………Long Shot Tazie

………………….........Ferguson's Maniac's Longshot

…………………Mcbride's Suzie

…………………………Rock River Scooter

...."Wilkes' Zoom".... (Straight off Dohoney's Tom Horn)
...."Wilkes' Brooke".... (Sackett Jr., Slow Talking Buzz bred)
morganwilkes1.wixsite.com/wilkeswalkers

Old Post 02-13-2019 05:59 PM
DMW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMW Click here to Send DMW a Private Message Visit DMW's homepage! Find more posts by DMW Add DMW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

Slow Talking dogs

Sent you a pm with Mike's number. Buddy said he has some pups now.

Old Post 02-13-2019 06:43 PM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

DMW pm me, is the Brooke dog the one chris smith had?

Old Post 02-14-2019 04:36 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Williams I appreciate it.

Old Post 02-14-2019 04:38 AM
ClayBottom11
UKC Forum Member

Slow Talking

I’m hunting a 2 year old male off of Slow Talking Sadie x Full Throttle Floyd. Sadie is direct off of Slow Talking Blaze and Floyd is off of Full Throttle Jiggs. This is the only dog I’ve hunted that goes back to this blood. He likes to hunt, doesn’t mind going far. He’s independent, and he’s cold nosed..almost a little too cold. He seems to like the challenge of those old tracks sometimes but won’t pass up a hot one. Good hard tree dog, lots of potential.

Old Post 02-15-2019 12:58 PM
ClayBottom11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClayBottom11 Click here to Send ClayBottom11 a Private Message Find more posts by ClayBottom11 Add ClayBottom11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

I hunt with one quite a bit. She is the real deal. She will be bred to Kid when she comes in.

................ GRNTCH GRCH RAT ATTACK
........... GRNTCH SLOW TALKIN BUZZ
.................GRNTCH WHITTWORTH’S BRANDY
GRNTCH/PKC GOLD CHAMPION SLOW TALKING ANNA over $17,000 won
.................. GRNTCH ROCK RIVER CHORD
..............PR ROCK RIVER ROCKSANNE
...................NTCH SACKETT JR’S LADY

Old Post 02-26-2019 02:13 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rkt1981
UKC Forum Member

Slow talking

Slow talking buzz was inducted into the 2019 pkc hall of fame(reproducer)

Old Post 10-08-2019 09:08 PM
rkt1981 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rkt1981 Click here to Send rkt1981 a Private Message Find more posts by rkt1981 Add rkt1981 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWard
UKC Forum Member

Mike Carrol is a 1st class guy! His dogs have the know how if they are given a chance. My next one will come out of his kennel or I will breed to a slow talkin dog.

Old Post 10-09-2019 03:15 AM
CWard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWard Click here to Send CWard a Private Message Find more posts by CWard Add CWard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rkt1981
UKC Forum Member

I just got a female out of direct off slow talking blaze

Old Post 10-09-2019 11:43 AM
rkt1981 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rkt1981 Click here to Send rkt1981 a Private Message Find more posts by rkt1981 Add rkt1981 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Any Buzz semen out there for a nice Harry x Clover female?

Old Post 10-09-2019 08:38 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote